Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) (41272 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Some ppl have it like this, love is sweet sha
The fact that relationship has turned into business does not mean love between two ppl does not exist
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by obinna58(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Don't be fooled this is women strategie to get more commitment and trust, when she go sting then you go hear story like

Man fled after killing his girlfriend

In comments e go be like
The heart of a man is evil, poor innocent lady.

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Germi9: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Judas
You gerrit?
If you don’t gerrit..
Forget abourittt
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by RillJ(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Hyping your perception of your union. Guaranteed to ensure that
1. U remain permanently worried about how she is fairing while you are away
2. U have her picture and in your mind all day
3. Don't stray out of line' when you are out there
4. U rush home as soon as the day's job is done.
5. etc etc
Truth!

U are being played for real!

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Wayo girl
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Totino16: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Love at work
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Samirana360(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Marry her
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by franchasng: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
aimmoney9:
She no get work.... grin

An idle woman is the devil's workshop...... grin
lafmaooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
The man should install cctv without her knowledge and observe her.
My 2 kobo advice

2 Likes

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Make this one no go fk gateman if oga travel for one week o
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:
VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

A man shared a video capturing his girlfriend's reaction whenever he is leaving home for work, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTLCg-Avh8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjUlBPrbbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Person wey go leave the man if him no get job

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by womenareapess: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:
VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

A man shared a video capturing his girlfriend's reaction whenever he is leaving home for work, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

fear this useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Those manipulative biitch

2 Likes

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin
Coolgent:
The man should install cctv without her knowledge and observe

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Digmygold: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is some skilled sort of manipulation.

She's giving him the impression that he's the air that she breathes and can't do without him and the man head will be swollen when he gets to the office.

Only for her to signal the side guy when the cost is truly clear grin grin

With this action of hers of always shedding steady tears when he wants to go to work, she has already won his trust over.

I wonder if those same tears will be flowing if it was a struggling guy grin grin grin

Kai! Bitter soul. You sound like Ubunja. Lonely, sad, wrinkled and frustrated. You will do anything and everything to destroy another's relationship and happiness. Jealousy. Lonely and sad you will remain.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sigh....

So, we finally normalized "Girlfriends" as live in mates and cohabitation?!!

Issokay!!!
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
placeofallure:

Not necessarily a new relationship. I have been married for a decade now. I hate it when my husband has to go away for business. His trips never go beyond 3 or 4 days. We'll use phone to almost 'kill' each other before he returns. I remember when he had to stay for a day more, I cried ehn! He was calling, I wasn't picking again. Infact, I told him to never come back. The truth is I don't like to miss him. It's mutual. All the years and it hasn't changed.
You miss the gbola so bad
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Handsum64: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Washing and setting
Cry of joy
Check am well somebody is helping your absence in her river jordan
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by winner37(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Uncle if you love yourself you better be going for your work even as earlier than you do because that is devil in human form ..
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:

See video below.

both of you are acting like a moooroon, btw, how is this one news?
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
There's something she's not telling you
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Handsum64: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

She's giving him the impression that he's the air that she breathes and can't do without him and the man head will be swollen when he gets to the office.

With this action of hers of always shedding steady tears when he wants to go to work, she has already won his trust over.

I wonder if those same tears will be flowing if it was a struggling guy grin grin grin
You spoke my mind
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Obiorahpcfg: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=EBMedia post=108571108]VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

Wait until she becomes your wife, gives birth to one, two or three then you can send us this trash!!! Receive common sense in Jesus name! Shuuuum! Na today ? Na we be women oh!
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Exceed15: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Gbam!

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by KingMack(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
WAHALLA BE LIKE BLACKBERRY CURVE 2 WEY NO DEY QUICK BOOT...THAT MEANS IF THEM BREAK THIS WAN HEART NA FIRE SHE GO CRY COMOT FOR EYE undecided

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Moony45: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pardon me but your girlfriend is a kid, get her a Job grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by TuFab(f): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
placeofallure:

Not necessarily a new relationship. I have been married for a decade now. I hate it when my husband has to go away for business. His trips never go beyond 3 or 4 days. We'll use phone to almost 'kill' each other before he returns. I remember when he had to stay for a day more, I cried ehn! He was calling, I wasn't picking again. Infact, I told him to never come back. The truth is I don't like to miss him. It's mutual. All the years and it hasn't changed.
Awwwwnnn...... I envy you.

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by placeofallure(f): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
henrybangs44:

You miss the gbola so bad

You won't understand. Not just the gbola. My husband is the doting type. He's like the general overseer of the house. He knows and tackles every problem. Ordinary gen, I can't put it on myself. He knows when the salt in the kitchen is almost finishing, he knows when the toilet roll or bathing soap remains a few tablets. It's not as if I don't know these things too, but when I am still contemplating on buying, he'll just return from work carrying them. He does things that will let you miss him. He runs the house like a company. Before he left this morning, I jokingly told him he should stop acting like he's my father. So you see, Gbola isn't everything.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Healthrelatedjo: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tears of joy ni bro
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
DavidHarry:

Mumu
ur mumu go tay okay my own view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.