Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week (624 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] / CLICK Please...my Company Is OWING Me 150k 3months Salary..how Can I Get It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week by GuyWise101(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is not in any way a means to brag but to thank the Spirits for giving me money in my early 20s and also a means to say that your yesterday can never be better than your tomorrow.

I remembered in 2010 when I had no money even to buy nokia phone but today I have enough money to buy whatever type of phone I want ..... Blessed be the name of the spirits.

I am 24, a millionaire with over 8m in my account.... Blessed be the name of the spirits.

The phone below is worth 3m in naira.... Blessed be the name of the spirits.

Re: See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week by GuyWise101(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2021

A poor small boy before is now a bread winner to the family.... It can only come from the spirits.

My phone business is thriving.... All thanks to the spirits.

Re: See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week by Bigredmachine: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2021
You sell phones?
Re: See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week by Haakeem(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: See One Of My Biz That Fetches Me 150k Every Week by Perfecttouch(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Funny dude
GuyWise101:

This is not in any way a means to brag but to thank the Spirits for giving me money in my early 20s and also a means to say that your yesterday can never be better than your tomorrow.

I remembered in 2010 when I had no money even to buy nokia phone but today I have enough money to buy whatever type of phone I want ..... Blessed be the name of the spirits.

I am 24, a millionaire with over 8m in my account.... Blessed be the name of the spirits.

The phone below is worth 3m in naira.... Blessed be the name of the spirits.
which spirit dey bless u?

(1) (Reply)

Ebony Cowgirl / Where Is The Best/Most Trusted Platform For Exchanging Paypal Funds To Naira? / Married Men, How Much Do You Spent In Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.