Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,038 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? (2110 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:
[/quote]

[quote author=Rutherford2019 post=108599487]

Increase your options.

Chat not just one but many.

Join Facebook groups on relationship, dating , mingling etc.

That way you won't even remember this particular girl because there are many.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by ChiefSosa(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

She doesn't pick my calls but respond to whatsapp which is not even immediately
I don't know whether she's not really interested or she's pretending
I'm just trying to weigh up my chances
Oga, are you sure it's not slawomiir you're chatting with?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Here, I am not talking about guys asking for ladies number, I am talking about ladies requesting for guys number at first.

Still had sort less than a month ago. So I went to shoot pool, on getting there I saw the pretty lady playing with the guy around, it was early other players were not around.

Automatically we have to play together, she initiated the first conversation, she invited me to drink out of her drink, she actually bought big whiskey. It was a mixed feeling initially but I later reconsider. When the drink was almost quarter, I replaced back.

To cut the story short, she requested for my number when she was leaving, I gave her, called when I got home and that was it..

No further communication from me since and haven't gone back to that place. To her she might think she has seen one correct bobo, make the rare move while to me, na just one of those outings.
[/s]

Men shut the hell up. Haba !! Guy you talk too much... What a man bitch..

Guy you watch too many movies and believe what you see in them for you advanced age .

Talkative

1 Like

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Hintona(f): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

She doesn't pick my calls but respond to whatsapp which is not even immediately
I don't know whether she's not really interested or she's pretending
I'm just trying to weigh up my chances

I don't know how would I know from the very little information you've given us. I don't want to assume things.
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Hintona:

I don't know how would I know from the very little information you've given us. I don't want to assume things.
I understand
We are just getting to know each other just last two weeks
The said girl is a nurse and so I'm
I planned moving to US
But the real thing is that I wanted to marry a thorough bred Nigerian girl
No make up,no trousers if possible
Just natural appearance
NB..she's not ignoring me but and I only called her twice and later sent her a message.
We do chat on whatsapp but I have not video called her for once
What I'm asking is that people who understand Nigerian girls and how they make decisions should help me to evaluate my chances
I told her that I'm coming to Nigeria this January and she replied 'till then'
But my sole aim of travelling to Nigeria is to see her
NB..some Nigerian girls don't take abroad guys serious because they of the opinion that abroad guys are not always serious about them and they should come to Nigeria to meet them to show their seriousness
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Hintona(f): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

I understand
I planned moving to US
Just natural appearance
NB..she's not ignoring me but and I only called her twice and later sent her a message.
What I'm asking is that people who understand Nigerian girls and how they make decisions should help me to evaluate my chances
NB..some Nigerian girls don't take abroad guys serious because they of the opinion that abroad guys are not always serious about them and they should come to Nigeria to meet them to show their seriousness

I think you must video call her before you come to Nigeria. By force by fire!

How can you be talking to someone online and falling in love and you guys have not video called

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by MufasaLion: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Hintona:

I think you must video call her before you come to Nigeria. By force by fire!

How can you be talking to someone online and falling in love and you guys have not video called

Perfecto!
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by 2braithe: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

I understand
I planned moving to US
Just natural appearance

Lol thorough bred Nigerian girl that will use your eyes to see shege when you bring her abroad.
Do not bring any Nigerian girl abroad!! It's a big gamble.

Don't try to enforce no makeup nor trouser on any woman.If she can't deal let her go.If you can still tolerate it,keep her.

To the real advice:
It's too early to visit yet.There is nothing serious between you two yet.She might even be in a relationship.
Let her be the one dying to see you.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by T0BY(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
You be "OG' aswear.. Kudos.
ObaKlaz:
Na format. There are lots of ladies (including the so-called 'happily married', ring-flaunting ones!) who would give you their numbers without the slightest hesitation, just as they would oblige any other random dude.

You're feeling fly, she's scheming how to make brisk business of you.

You're thinking love, she got her eyes on yo paper.

You're just a potential meal ticket to be financially exploited and emotionally manipulated, just as the other dudes they give their useless numbers.

Na when she don show you street, scrape you abolo finish, na den your eye go clear.

Na dem dey request for we numbers, NEVER the other way round!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by juniorstar(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:
I met this girl on Facebook

I sent her 'hi' and she replied in 30 minutes time.

We chatted briefly and I requested for her contact but she said she doesn't like giving out her contact on Facebook.

I later convinced her and she gave me the number and told me that I should copy it quickly because she may delete later
I so much like her but the issue is that I live outside the country and I told her that I'm coming to Nigeria and we will see by then and she just told me 'till then'.

My worry now is that my going to Nigeria is solely because I want to see her and I don't know my chances.
I don't want to waste flight tickets coupled with insecurity.

We used to chat on whatsapp.
The girl is a perfect fit of what I wanted and I'm ready to settle down.
Which part of nigeria does she stay and where are you coming from. Has she started billing you?
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
juniorstar:

Which part of nigeria does she stay and where are you coming from. Has she started billing you?
No
She can't bill me
We are all from the east but different state
She is gainfully employed
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by 2braithe: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2021
LagosInter:

Increase your options.

Chat not just one but many.

Join Facebook groups on relationship, dating , mingling etc.

That way you won't even remember this particular girl because there are many.

Will increasing his options make him more romantic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Big Money On Tiktok In 2022 Without Doing Anything. Only To Shake Ya / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.