Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? (2055 Views)

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by 2muchbar(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2007
how du u know the best time to stop,the best time to quit the relationship
Just felt i shud ask y'all
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2007
@ Topic.

-When she starts to "piss" you frequently on little issues you could over-look

- When you don't feel like seeing her/ or her sight annoys you.

- When you think that her presence is disturbing you and she's not giving you a breathing space!

- When you start to cheat on her heavily and your concience doesn't prick you.

- When you don't call her anymore and don't even feel like picking her call. . . and lastly,

- When you don't get a hard-on when she's even naked! undecided
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2007
When your eyes start to roam elswhere and you start looking for cheap thrills.

When both of you want totally different things in life (this could be a solid reason to end it and remain friends)

Having said that that is not enough reason to end a relationship. it can all be resolved if both parties are willing to compromise on certain issues.
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by jkpretty(f): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2007
When u just can't stand him anymore! tongue
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2007
When u just can't stand him anymore!

When u just can't "sit" her anymore tongue grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by Njoy1(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2007
When you can't take no more of whatever it is they are putting you through.
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by BASETSANA(f): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2007
when you argue constantly over trivial things
when the site of him puts you off!
when you wish you were with someone else when you with him!
when you just cant stand the site of him!
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by ikayy(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2007
When Things are no more as interesting as it use to be and every attempt to improve the situation failed.
Then you can call it a quit.
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by jkpretty(f): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ SILY BOY

OLODO RABATA
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ SILY BOY

OLODO RABATA

(Laughs) grin grin

@ jkpretty

OJU EJA LO MO JE!
O NI LO PAPER, SILATI LO MA LO!!!
SHIOOOO!!!!!
cool
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by jkpretty(f): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
i CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH

BUT U'RE REALLY A PANT
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2007
@Topic, when enough is enough!
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ iice.

What is enough that is enough?

@ jkpretty.

You call me "pata" ? shocked shocked angry
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2007
No need to write long tori. . .when you have had it up to your neck!
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2007
No need to write long tori. . .when you have had it up to your neck!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dont want to believe what I think you mean! shocked

There's onle one way to ones neck you know?. . . . and that's the mouth! shocked

Is it still what I think you mean? shocked tongue tongue
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin Sillyboy, you are indeed silly grin grin
Get your head out of the gutter tongue
You know what i meant grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ IICE

You know what i meant

Yes, yes , yes I know and bliv me, Iwould not tell anyone what you meant tongue tongue
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
I think u just did sillyboy
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin Silly grin grin
Don't tell anyone in a public room grin

'Tis enough that some people get me. . .not all are meant to grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
Aight IICE !!!

Let's keep every secret between u and I (singing Jarule)

Naja Haje.

How you take know? U be winch? Or do you agree with IICE?
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2007
DONT WORRY SILLYBOY ,,,,,,,, YOU GO SEE ME FOR NITE!  * FLAPS WINGS*
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yeeeeeeeeeehhhh.

I'll go get some white garment pple 2 flog u 2nite with 6 broom strands if u carry-out your threat!
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
we'll find out tomorrow.  laughs wickedly
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin Na wah. . .now na jarule. . .sing on! grin grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
we'll find out tomorrow.  laughs wickedly

Silly trembles.

Oya "Anty" Naja Haja Sorry now cry sorry!

IICE u know c say I don fall aunty winch trouble! help me be "motara"
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
Na you know. . .na you carry your leg enter wahala grin grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
Is that what you gonna say? and I was trying to cover you!

@ Naja Haja

aunty "motara" I beg now cry
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2007
What pray tell are you trying to cover? grin
You interpretated my response differently, like i said, not every1 is meant to understand wink grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2007
@sillyboy

b4 i contemplate forgiving you what does 'motara' mean?
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by sillyboy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
@sillyboy

before i contemplate forgiving you what does 'motara' mean?

Heehee! hope am not in more trouble oooo.

Emmm. . . . "motara" is the name of a cast in one late 80's movie showed in Nigeria! She was a . . . . . . lipsrsealed

What pray tell are you trying to cover?
You interpretated my response differently, like i said, not everyone is meant to understand

Dont even try to deny what you actually meant now! angry Because am in this Sh*t because I was bold and smart enough to decode you! grin grin wink
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by iice(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
Whatever suits your wounded hide grin grin
Re: How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2007
picking up shovel to dig sillyboy's grave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Drama Queen! / Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) / A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.