Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? (1046 Views)

Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2007
just wondrin,guyz nowadayz r afta dem boobz nd ass nd dem shit.flat belly nd figure 8.bt where is d hope for dem gilz without them.wud dey eva gt married?so guyz wud yu leave all d features if she has a pretty face??or even nt.as in,all missin,
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by denex: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2007
This is one of the questions that I usually would not answer, but I have to.

I see lack of assets in a lady as a sign of being under aged. Even if she's 30 years old and without the big titties and lumps on the behind, she's just like my baby sister.

And when a chick has huge titties and monster cheeks on the behind, I don't even think it's necessary to find out her age. I just put her between 22 and 28 which is over legal.

That's my personal philosophy and it's unique to me.
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by efuah(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2007
denex:

This is one of the questions that I usually would not answer, but I have to.

I see lack of assets in a lady as a sign of being under aged. Even if she's 30 years old and without the big titties and lumps on the behind, she's just like my baby sister.

And when a chick has huge titties and monster cheeks on the behind, I don't even think it's necessary to find out her age. I just put her between 22 and 28 which is over legal.

That's my personal philosophy and it's unique to me.
really?
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
Lmao denex! grin

@Topic. . .preferences and all that. . .
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by JohnEllis(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
It's all about the chemistry, baby. word
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by Bolarge(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
denex:

You obviously didn't attend ISI. cool
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by opokonwa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster

Not all guys are after those especially when we want to settle down wink

Besides, there is a kind of man for every kind of girl. wink
Re: Would Yu Date A Lady Without Them Naturalz Even If Shes Pretty? by Johnchelse(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
It is obvious nowadays tht so many guys jump into the hole of unforgetable regret due to boobs and ass matta,
Why can't u for one day wish urself a very good lass? Rather than initiating urself with a hungry problem.
When r u going to wish a hungry lion happy rest? This boobs and ass u r seeing today will never be like that forever. Then while are u giving urself problems upon problems. Go for the real girl today so that if anything happen, u will have confident that u have a very good wife product in ya house, Not all this yeye boobs and ass of a thing,

(1) (Reply)

Rate The Love You Have For Your Current Partner Over 10 / What Will U Do If U Are In His Shoes / Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.