Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death (61074 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AutoChick4U(f): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
NoToPile:

Watch the video, you will understand better

There's even nothing like not feeding the baby in the matter at all. They even treated the baby's 'malnutrition' after he was abandoned according to what they said.

So what now killed it? Oh u expect them to confess to d crime?
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by OLULAW: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Humanity’s inhumanity to humanity. Outright violation of international human rights instruments which, inter alia, not only states, “no one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his or her free consent to medical or scientific experimentation,” but also avers “States Parties shall take all effective legislative, administrative, judicial or other measures to prevent persons with disabilities, on an equal basis with others, from being subjected to torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.”
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Moschinochimma: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Racoon:
angry Chai! Very wicked Igbo woman.This devil incarnate must face justice.Rest in peace cutie.

Must you drag IGBOS to this ? I don't know why some people can be senseless... Na una carry us enter this hard time , called " CHANGE " . Guy get sense small
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by fkj950ax(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by NoToPile: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So what now killed it? Oh u expect them to confess to d crime?

I don't have a stake in the matter oo, not saying they are guilty or innocent. I watched the video and I am telling what they said and what I deduce.

But watching the video will open the eyes of everyone to make their own deductions.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Crampton: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is terrible. The woman is heartless and menace to society, lock her up and swallow the key �
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by generalwo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] this is it.... I give up on women.... First the apple, now this?? Damn
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AutoChick4U(f): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
NoToPile:

I don't have a stake in the matter oo, not saying they are guilty or innocent. I watched the video and I am telling what they said and what I deduce.

But watching the video will open the eyes of everyone to make their own deductions.
Baba I just saw d picture of d baby and dayuuuuum, e pain me. No baby should b starved like that. You'd make a very poor detective. U dey believe wetin person talk leaving stark evidence.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by OneCorner: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Navalsadiq:
It can only be them. Very wicked race

They always hide under the guise of hypocrisy
If you watch the video, you’ll deduce that there’s a high level of poverty and illiteracy from that particular part of the country
But when Someone talk, they will start calling you names and start telling you how everyone is a billionaire in their village and that they are just coming to Lagos to help the economy

Most of these guys you see claiming biafra and co are mostly the ones that their uncle fail to take them along to Lagos or other cities hence their chronic hatred

3 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by OneCorner: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Moschinochimma:

Must you drag IGBOS to this ? I don't know why some people can be senseless... Na una carry us enter this hard time , called " CHANGE " . Guy get sense small
So it’s buhari that caused her to have an unwanted pregnancy and to leave her baby to do olosho?
But I thought u guys said it’s only Hausa and yoruba that are suffering and that you igbos are all billionaires

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrests Lady Who Starved Her Worker's Baby Leading To Baby's Death (Photos)

Police has arrested lady identified as Tina Ogbonnaya who allegedly seized and starved a 5-months-old son of her 19-year old female worker over unpaid debt, IgbereTV reports.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

The baby died after the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police had intervened in releasing the child to the mother. The baby had lost so much weight after being with Tina Ogbonnaya.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu who is helping the mother to get justice on the matter announced the arrest of the woman on Instagram. Sharing photos of the arrested woman, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoQ-grNKZn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ha!

Feed that woman to the dogs.

How can someone be this heartless? I am 100% sure animal won't behave like this. What do we call this act?
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by GoldenSpec: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pls kill her asap angry
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by NoToPile: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba I just saw d picture of d baby and dayuuuuum, e pain me. No baby should b starved like that. You'd make a very poor detective. U dey believe wetin person talk leaving stark evidence.

E no pain you reach me, Baby was starved that's certain but by whom is the issue.

A lady claimed her baby was seized from her and starved and the other side is claiming she starved her baby, abandoned him and they tried to treat him and were looking for the mother with the police.

You have already believe what one side said, like I said watch the video you will have the 2 sides to the story.

There's a lot of factors involved.

Poverty is one, baby food is expensive now, maybe the mother and (or) the guardian couldn't even afford it.

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by fairygeh(f): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
If this is true,it shall never be well with that woman for starving an innocent baby.May she look for tears and not find it.May she also die a miserable death ...
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AutoChick4U(f): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
NoToPile:

E no pain you reach me, Baby was starved that's certain but by whom is the issue.

A lady claimed her baby was seized from her and starved and the other side is claiming she starved her baby, abandoned him and they tried to treat him and were looking for the mother with the police.

You have already believe what one side said, like I said watch the video you will have the 2 sides to the story.

There's a lot of factors involved.

Poverty is one, baby food is expensive now, maybe the mother and (or) the guardian couldn't even afford it.

Akamu would have helped. Even adult food would have helped bro.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by oyatz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Women tend to be very wicked especially to fellow women most especially when/if they have some power over the latter.

If this 19-year old mother had borrowed the money from a man, he would have forgiven her or at most be sleeping with her without harming her son like this.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by NoToPile: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Akamu would have helped. Even adult food would have helped bro.

I am female.

Akamu? maybe but for a 5 month baby, milk (breast or baby food) only is recommended and the baby was younger than 5 months then so it should have been baby milk or breast only.

Adult food is out of it.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AutoChick4U(f): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2021
NoToPile:

I am female.

Akamu? maybe but for a 5 month baby, milk (breast or baby food) only is recommended and the baby was younger than 5 months then so it should have been baby milk or breast only.

Adult food is out of it.
Nne no dey give excuses for that yeye woman abeg

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Organizer111222(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Firing squard please
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Hardebaryor(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2021
pls who can trust me and lend ma 1 million naira. I will return it by the end of 2022 by God's grace
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by ysg4real(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2021
oh God
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by andyanders: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2021
She should not be given a second chance. She should be released to the public and let justice be served. No need for further investigation.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Olammipresh(f): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Please before you guys start commenting watch the interview between the girl and her guardian by Punch

3 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 19, 2021
When a woman sits down to plan wickedness. Be very afraid....
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by KennethEnyi(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Puce34:
hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone number on the pictures for video call verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYheUajxWhE

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Guy just die abeg it’s not by force to live

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by KennethEnyi(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Let them starve the stupid Bleep the way it starved that innocent baby too they should lock her in a dark cell for 30 days no food no water just like in game of thrones
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by olisaEze(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2021
No one with a mothering instinct will do that to anyone’s baby. What did the people that live around her do to stop this wickedness? They can’t say they didn’t see the mother of the boy crying. Wo, you’d have to kill me first before I let you do this to an innocent child! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / Health Management Information System - SIITGO / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.