Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video (42362 Views)

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
NNtv:
Beautiful wedding..

Please, how can I move to Canada with ₦5000
go and give widow that 5k with faith of going to Canada. In less than 4yrs from today you will in Canada.
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by mcjohny(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nkea bu nke anyi! Preserve it and keep it going! God bless you all for making it happen. Igbo Amaka! Igbos to the world! This is what Chinwetaluagu was telling Theresa Onuora; we're unstoppable.. Our sell outs and internal frustrated enemies supporting Evil govt against the will of Igbo masses can go and drink hypo and otapiapia.

please do you have any idea on where or how the picture was taken?
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Juicy001: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Pm me.

Ah...you still wan collect the 5k? grin
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by alphaNomega: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Old girls association

E go try before the single girls for those pictures go marry.

Igbo girl wey manage go abroad?
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by EmzyT: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
jneutron4000:
Of cos na, anybody fit knack igbo girl na, just flash her money, she go fall yakata. Every 9ja guy even Fulani, fit nack igbo girl just flash money you get have your way grin no be 9ja guys fault say we know say Igbo parent dey sell their daughter, while other ethnic groups for for 9ja no even mind give their son in law money to establish provided he love their pikin, but igbo parent, they must sell their daughter, so every 9ja guy know the code to take knack Igbo girls grin
[/s]

dagba soke ki o si da jije Karachi angry angry omo odun melo ni e sef? angry What are you two old fools actually dragging about? angry must you Block headed fools always bring up tribalism on this great Forum? I don't blame you two, na joblessness dey disturb una angry
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by EmzyT: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

[s]This comment actually makes u a clowning fool.
Igbo ladies are more desired in marriage than any other ethnic, ask ur brothers some dey sell their father property to marry igbo gals grin
Check the records..
But Same can't be said about your yoruba ladies , to leave marriage is so easy to them and they don't even respect marriage they bleep anyhow even when they marry...
WHY DO YORUBA MEN USE MAGU TO CAGE THEIR WIVES ? grin grin grin.. u know the answer.
When u have a raging dog u get a strong chain grin
[/s]

See as you and the other Idiot successfully Derail this lovely thread angry when una go ever get Sense? Watin una dey drag now? How much Dem pay una? angry I honestly blame The owners of Nairaland for this, if only, like if only they can provide a "BLOCK THIS USER" button, Many of us wouldn't have been coming across Senseless and stupid comments from People like you and many of your type on this Lovely forum sad
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Queenslander(f): 4:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Igbo girls rock,. ❤️

Haters can drink sniper!! ✔️☺️

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Buharisef(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2021
jneutron4000:
You see wetin David do chioma, na so other 9ja dey knack una girls o, only David mumu alow pikin to enter, other sharp 9ja guys dey play the game well after they don finish, then dey go back to their own culture and guide their own jealously ;
as if davido no nack two yoruba girls before chiomagrin

1 Like

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Lekan1o1: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2021
vannessa7:

It must be very painful not being Yoruba, you will lie, fabricate, cheat, steal, disregard your Jesus and his laws and throw away every chance of making heaven just to malign Yoruba. You are hurting yourself.
Those Yoruba guys responding to him should grow up already, you don't have to roll with a pig in it's mire, don't let him drag you down to his level. He is in pain.

I'm a yoruba oh I no dey support evil the coment the yoruba guy made was equally bad don't support any of , u have to call of them out, don't caution one and leave one it makes u look like them too..
Finally we all blame the moderators that allow all this tribal bullshhit here including seun.
They are the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by vannessa7(f): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lekan1o1:

I'm a yoruba oh I no dey support evil the coment the yoruba guy made was equally bad don't support any of , u have to call of them out, don't caution one and leave one it makes u look like them too..
Finally we all blame the moderators that allow all this tribal bullshhit here including seun.
They are the problem

I called him out because he started the tribalism talk on this thread like they always do in every thread, I have been on naira land for years, I know how it all started.
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Lekan1o1: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
vannessa7:

I called him out because he started the tribalism talk on this thread like they always do in every thread, I have been on naira land for years, I know how it all started.

Nope my dear maybe u need to check the coments again and see how the yoruba guy went overboard with his own comment...
u can't tell how tribalism started here , and u can't be older that me on this forum.
Pointing accusing finger on one and leaving the other makes u part of them. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Both of them are wrong and disgusting no need to single out one condemn the 2 of them if u are really for the good.

1 Like

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by vannessa7(f): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Nope my dear maybe u need to check the coments again and see how the yoruba guy went overboard with his own comment...
u can't tell how tribalism started here , and u can't be older that me on this forum.
Pointing accusing finger on one and leaving the other makes u part of them. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Both of them are wrong and disgusting no need to single out one condemn the 2 of them if u are really for the good.

He went overboard with his comments, that's actually your problem here, you are the biased one. it would have been okay with you if the yoruba guy did not respond or if he didn't go "overboard" according to you, igbo guy forming yoruba, turn your search light on yourself if you are really for the good.
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Lekan1o1: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:

He went overboard with his comments, that's actually your problem here, you are the biased one. it would have been okay with you if the yoruba guy did not respond or if he didn't go "overboard" according to you, igbo guy forming yoruba, turn your search light on yourself if you are really for the good.

Are u sure u are okay or u actually don't understand English ?
I only said his coment was overboard not that he shod not reply, maybe u need to go and check again and see his initial reply to the first coment and tell ir self the truth if that coment was necessary?
Lemao I'm now igbo guy because j told u the truth that the guy went overboard..? eyi jẹ aṣiwere ni oh grin grin grin
Well I have no place for tribalism if u want to me to follow u to condemne only one-sided before u belive im yoruba then I'm sorry to disappoint u.
I grew up among igbo people and they were good brothers and sisters to me.

1 Like

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Mrscarter(f): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Lol @ the whites looking in disgust as dem dey match their legal tender grin grin

They dont even look disgusted watchu mean
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Mrscarter(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Majesty2:
Indigenous canibals of beerfavd land are truly foolish, imagine what they are celebrating
Spits on cursed flathe@ded canibals

Chai. Werey
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by vannessa7(f): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Are u sure u are okay or u actually don't understand English ?
I only said his coment was overboard not that he shod not reply, maybe u need to go and check again and see his initial reply to the first coment and tell ir self the truth if that coment was necessary?
Lemao I'm now igbo guy because j told u the truth that the guy went overboard..? eyi jẹ aṣiwere ni oh grin grin grin
Well I have no place for tribalism if u want to me to follow u to condemne only one-sided before u belive im yoruba then I'm sorry to disappoint u.
I grew up among igbo people and they were good brothers and sisters to me.

Lol, you are truly yoruba,
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Lekan1o1: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:

Lol, you are truly yoruba,

How was ur day ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.