Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army (27689 Views)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
bencarson007:

Same way your brain is filled with hair relaxer... Idiot
lolz, at bolded.

You're obviously worst at what you do best. You're not even ashamed of your effort at dissing?

Your background must be akin to a cattle breeding ground.

What a Christmas laugh you are. I won't judge you harshly but you're mentally in comatose.

You're either born with brain lesions or your mother didn't treat are STDs during your conception.

Tough luck, Ben Carson wannabe grin
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
GhostWisperer:
lolz, at bolded.

You're obviously worst at what you do best. You're not even ashamed of your effort at dissing?

Your background must be akin to a cattle breeding ground.

What a Christmas laugh you are. I won't judge you harshly but you're mentally in comatose.

You're either born with brain lesions or your mother didn't treat are STDs during your conception.

Tough luck, Ben Carson wannabe grin

You dickhead parents must be proud of you for the wrong reasons ...

Fucking retard.

I pity your foolishness waste of cum.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
bencarson007:

You dickhead parents must be proud of you for the wrong reasons ...

Fucking retard.

I pity your foolishness waste of cum.
dick head parents?

See ya elementary diss. School no gree you go?

You're still eligible for post term abortion even though you're past 30.

You're the manifestation of the curse placed on your mother for her whoring life.

You're a complete waste of your father's two minutes perspiration on top of that sinking pit your mama call her tunnel of love grin
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
GhostWisperer:
dick head parents?

See ya elementary diss. School no gree you go?

You're still eligible for post term abortion even though you're past 30.

You're the manifestation of the curse placed on your mother for her whoring life.

You're a complete waste of your father's two minutes perspiration on top of that sinking pit your mama call her tunnel of love grin

Thank God you know I have a father... Have your prostitute of a mother told you about the dogs that fathered you... You can go to the slums of mushin to find out ....

Retard.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
bencarson007:

Thank God you know I have a father... Have your prostitute of a mother told you about the dogs that fathered you... You can go to the slums of mushin to find out ....

Retard.
which side of your parentage did you get your mental weakness from?

You're less than zero....a waste of your mama discoloured vagina secretion grin
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2021
GhostWisperer:
which side of your parentage did you get your mental weakness from?

You're less than zero....a waste of your mama discoloured vagina secretion grin

All you know is women and STDs and vaginal and rubbish talk... It just confirms you are worse than the goats in my pen... Even my dog Ekuke is smarter than you... Continue bingo... Ataboy...

Let me respect your momma for once because she is ashamed to have you...

#Enikure o

Useless monkey
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2021
bencarson007:

All you know is women and STDs and vaginal and rubbish talk... It just confirms you are worse than the goats in my pen... Even my dog Ekuke is smarter than you... Continue bingo... Ataboy...

Let me respect your momma for once because she is ashamed to have you...

#Eniku

Useless monkey
because your mama should have used postinor 2 on you or come concoction to make sure you're part of her stinking , gonorrhea-infested monthly discharge.

You're a human travesty from two idiots who fūcked like wild rabbits without prioritising the aftermath.

In the long run your life won't be worth the value of a blade of cow grass.

Child of the damned, foredoomed to be doomed.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
GhostWisperer:
because your mama should have used postinor 2 on you or come concoction to make sure you're part of her stinking , gonorrhea-infested monthly discharge.

You're a human travesty from two idiots who fūcked like wild rabbits without prioritising the aftermath.

In the long run your life won't be worth the value of a blade of cow grass.

Child of the damned, foredoomed to be doomed.

I don laugh tire... See wetin person take dey proud... I pity you son... You are just doomed... Super doomed
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
bencarson007:

I don laugh tire... See wetin person take dey proud... I pity you son... You are just doomed... Super doomed
doomed? Over half a dozen posts from you to me and you never used the word doomed until I used it against you?

You need to be reborn again.

Go back to your bothers womb and ensure she treats her staphylococcus and you he born mentally whole!

Child of parental carelessness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident / Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.