Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army (27628 Views)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by optm(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Upworkwriter007:
Click on where they wrote the brigadier general's name just above the guy's picture
ok thanks.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The attached pictures are indications that he was tortured and was asked to roll in the mud or dirty water.

Nigeria Lying Army

Until u watch the video. He took drugs. They were smart to record it or no one would believe them

4 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Abujason: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
May the devil bless our evil terrorists officers

Amen!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by faste: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

E go reach you soon… Keep praying for evil
You did not see his Monika ..he is an online apc propagandist !

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by pclick(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
walemoney007:
Nah wah o

On top say I ask question, you're calling your dad a fool?

The kin thing internet dey cause eh

just because u choose to comment here...some go just de spew abuses n they can't stand your equals wen u see them.. Bros no vex pls...
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by nesgeeek(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Christian Ehime was tortured by the Nigerian army. that's the only cause of his dealth.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by hedonido: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
What I get from a cursory analysis of both accounts is this likely truth:

The boy waka crayfish waka into the army checkpoint for whatever reason (maybe he was in distress or whatever else), but his appearance (typical dirty yahoo boy 'dada' dreads) and composure made the seemingly 'at alert' but actually overzealous soldiers immediately profile him as an irritant or threat actor....

Then, possibly to worsen his case, he didn't have a smooth, persuasive and compelling agony tale to spill to them (say ah, my ogas I just escape for kidnappers hand o, they nearly kill me, abeg take my phone make una help me reach my family). Maybe he mumbled rubbish or even talked carelessly or worse still said nothing at all with a menacing look.

At this point of course Nigeria's unprofessional and completely useless armed forces would do what they know how to do best: Deploy deadly force on zero to mild threats. Beatings, punishments, etc without even a simple attempt at cuffing or tying him down for simple interrogation. Things escalated with the brutality and the poor boy didn't survive it.

That is what I think happened.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Sholaco: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
othermen:
The same army that killed folks for demanding a better Nigeria.

The same army that denied.
the same army would still kill you.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nobody believes terrorist in uniforms! If not provide a live video .

4 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by NEROSKY(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers

Mumu man, e dey ur family dna

4 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
walemoney007:
Why will the mom be lying against the Nigerian army?
Because she's a police officer.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by ckmayoca: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Army kill police pikin that one bad family matter
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
nesgeeek:
Christian Ehime was tortured by the Nigerian army. that's the only cause of his dealth.

Na lie. Watch the video. He took drugs. I would never have believed useless Nigerian Army

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by walemoney007(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
pclick:

just because u choose to comment here...some go just de spew abuses n they can't stand your equals wen u see them.. Bros no vex pls...
No problem jawe my brother.

His comment made me shock, I don't see why he should take it personal.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by sinator(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
He was without clothes but he was with his phone.
Wow!!!

5 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Echok: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
I really want to pity for this policewoman who lost her son, but then, i remember that she is a police officer and inadvertently a member of those bastards who were shooting at civilians in the aftermath of lekki massacre. #wewillneverforget. #201020. Then i remember all the curses wey the nigerian youths don swear for the police and army during that period and i just shake my head.

This one na dem do themselves. make she no come public dey cry because if na common man this this happen to, this woman no go put mouth. Until the armed forces understand and imbibe internally that injustice to one is injustice to all, I am not interested in their intra-case(s).

2 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by calcal: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
walemoney007:
Why will the mom be lying against the Nigerian army?

She has committed a treasonable offense, death by handing
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
He was without his clothes but had his phone on him, a call came through while they requested for his phone and it just happened to be his mother....these guys dont even put any effort into constructing of a good lie. They do their evil deeds and just sweep it under the rug, they are the law and nothing ever happens. My heart goes out to the bereaved, he's so young and full of life.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by 2braithe: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
hedonido:
What I get from a cursory analysis of both accounts is this likely truth:

The boy waka crayfish waka into the army checkpoint for whatever reason (maybe he was in distress or whatever else), but his appearance (typical dirty yahoo boy 'dada' dreads) and composure made the seemingly 'at alert' but actually overzealous soldiers immediately profile him as an irritant or threat actor....

Then, possibly to worsen his case, he didn't have a smooth, persuasive and compelling agony tale to spill to them (say ah, my ogas I just escape for kidnappers hand o, they nearly kill me, abeg take my phone make una help me reach my family). Maybe he mumbled rubbish or even talked carelessly or worse still said nothing at all with a menacing look.

At this point of course Nigeria's unprofessional and completely useless armed forces would do what they know how to do best: Deploy deadly force on zero to mild threats. Beatings, punishments, etc without even a simple attempt at cuffing or tying him down for simple interrogation. Things escalated with the brutality and the poor boy didn't survive it.

That is what I think happened.

If you can spend this much time to type this,it will cost you no time to watch the video undecided

4 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by andyanders: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers
If the army is not responsible for the death of that young man, may you and those officers be blessed. But if the guy got killed as a result of tuture by those officers, may his blood be upon ur head @ NDIMKPURUMMIRI AND UR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Arda1000:
God punish those who tortured that young man to death and God punish u two times for supporting them smh
he was UGM
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by JooEeL(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
LIARS IN CHIEF... MISLEADING RIGHT?? JUST LIKE LEKKI'S WAS MISLEADING. OBIGBO'S WAS MISLEADING. FELA'S MOM'S WAS MISLEADING

SEE DEM FOOLS! angry AWON ERANKO.

ALWAYS DENYING AND DENYING.

UNA SHAME DEY SHAME ME.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by tyup(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Obascoetubi:
tel me whaat u see in the video

He was acting crazy like he really is insane

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by tyup(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Until u watch the video. He took drugs. They were smart to record it or no one would believe them

Ok they did not beat him, so how did he die??

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by alex2much(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
AMEN
Arda1000:
God punish those who tortured that young man to death and God punish u two times for supporting them smh
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by andyanders: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
sinator:
He was without clothes but he was with his phone.
Wow!!!
GOD Bless you. A guy who took drugs and not with his senses, without cloths on, how can he still be with his phone?

The army is not telling us the truth. How was he able to be with his phone, when they claimed he was without cloths on him. Lies.

A good lawyer can get justice for that youngman.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Xisnin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
From the video, that boy has mental health problems.
He was acting very disturbed.

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
All these useless recruites with big ego killing citizens cause they were uniform..omo make I know catch depot guy for angle cause no be small beating e go collect..

That was how buratais convoy killed a man in Katsina. And to cap it all the fucker didn't even stop.....

So sad for today's Nigerian Army!

5 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by walozanga(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nigerian army and lies are like 5 and 6. Another youth wasted

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by aryzgreat: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
It will reach everybody. Police wey dey lie on top innocent ppl, you Don taste the lie from NA.

That boy was obviously tortured. Let them go for autopsy

When police kills innocent igbos, they tag them ipob. Now let police taste how it is to be lied upon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / President Buhari Participates At APC Campaign Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.