Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army (27686 Views)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by louqas: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Competence5050:
me trying to twist the event? I pity them zombies...

We watched the same thing. But you already made up your mind to believe something else ....theres nothing i can do to help you on that.
I pity you guys.....told a lie so neede 1000 lies to cover it up.
Whoever is your sponsor better collect their money back from you lot....you are doing a very bad job trying to defend the indefensible.
Do you want me to pray for you that you will be alleged to have been killed by soldiers and none of your family members came to defend you or fight for you in death?
Thats what you wannabe activists did to your friends and loved ones who supposedly died....betrayed them in death.
Only there was no massacre
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by legba1(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Dead men tell no tales.....becareful out there folks
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by ikennamadu1(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Upworkwriter007:
watch the video.... Remember the woman said the boy has spinal cord injury, did you notice anything like that?

Bros no dey support rubbish.... I go ban you oo
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

We watched the same thing. But you already made up your mind to believe something else ....theres nothing i can do to help you on that.
Whoever is your sponsor better collect their money back from you lot....you are doing a very bad job trying to defend the indefensible.
Do you want me to pray for you that you will be alleged to have been killed by soldiers and none of your family members came to defend you or fight for you in death?
Thats what you wannabe activists did to your friends and loved ones who supposedly died....betrayed them in death.
I don't know who you are, but I think you need this...

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by louqas: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Competence5050:
I don't know who you are, but I think you need this...

Same to you

I can clearly see you are one of those crowd followers....you are just repeating a narrative that has been forced down your throat....a false narrative which even you dont believe.
That you can make comments on nairaland doesn't mean you really have anything to say
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Thunderfayayou: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
tell me why thunder will not fire you

Because I no dey take meth like you
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

Same to you

I can clearly see you are one of those crowd followers....you are just repeating a narrative that has been forced down your throat....a false narrative which even you dont believe.
That you can make comments on nairaland doesn't mean you really have anything to say

you may suffer for the next 40yrs if you don't want justice for lekki victims...
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

because of bmc stipend, God will judge you...
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Obynolee(f): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Arda1000:
God punish those who tortured that young man to death and God punish u two times for supporting them smh

Do not be too sure,did you read the mum's account where she stated that she went to meet her son with milk?.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Arda1000(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Obynolee:

Do not be too sure,did you read the mum's account where she stated that she went to meet her son with milk?.
even the son is mentally sick is that enough reason for soldiers to brutalize and murder him?
Make una Dey reason like human with conscience na, in a sane climate the dude would not have died even if his mentally challenged
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Owen247: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers
UGM destabilising South east must be seriously ....... cheesy
shey u no dey read? Is the aforemented city in the S.East? Be very careful if not ur tribalism and hatred will distroy u.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Skmoda360(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

E go reach you soon… Keep praying for evil
I swear....weyrey think say na joke.

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Obynolee(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Arda1000:
even the son is mentally sick is that enough reason for soldiers to brutalize and murder him?
Make una Dey reason like human with conscience na, in a sane climate the dude would not have died even if his mentally challenged

How did you know who murdered him?.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Arda1000(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Obynolee:

How did you know who murdered him?.
seriously what a dumb question
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by deavicky(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Lies. See the second picture, he is dodging from been hit. The first one also shows that he was been absolutely controlled. This are even the best pictures they can provide.

From where I stand, I see no aggression from the boy.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Lies upon lies
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2021
2braithe:

Is banter same as back and forth?

If you can't pin point what is wrong in directing you to a digital evidence,then I count your banters as a result of your depression.
If you need help,out of my benevolence,I can spare #2000 for you to get a decent meal.This is because your depression seems hunger induced.
Otherwise,this is my last reply to you.
you're still here! Damn you just can't live with yourself after my scathing remarks.

Listen, we know nairaland is a therapy class for you...a means by which you validate yourself and pretend you're not the failure you are.

Once in a while, we allow fools like you believe their own ill-conceived illusions.

Other times, we squash you like the noisy buzzing insect you are, reminding you you're just an insignificant nobody whose life's value isn't even worth the data cost conveying this very post.

Go learn to love yourself.
Child of angst!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

How is taking someone who needs medical assistance to a hospital indicative of guilt?

To suddenly leave their assigned duties and start taking a civilian to hospital - "because they're afraid he'd die after they ve beaten him"
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Kylce042(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
olaniyiYAH:
We all know his police mother is telling lies

Your small brain knows nothing
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by louqas: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Competence5050:
because of bmc stipend, God will judge you...
God will also judge you for assuming everyone that has a different opinion from yours MUST work for bmc.
You fools use that tag when you dont have anything to say in the face of irrefutable evidence. Its your cup of tea if you allow political sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning. Do call on God to restore your sanity so you will have other things to say than BMC

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by MDK777: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2021
N.A Are BloodY LieRS.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Theunbothered:

I don't have a Facebook account but this your brainless statement exactly proves my point that the Nigerian Army are lawless animals. grin

This conversation is beyond your level of thinking, I mentioned acts of criminality you're talking about capability, or is it criminality that makes them capable?

Na so you dumb reach?

Even if I insult their fathers to their faces what gives any soldier the right to beat me up?

You people encourage all sorts of nonsense yet wonder why the country is going nowhere.

Na only for unarmed civilians Nigerian Army go carry shoulder, US Marines would beat the Nigerian Army 10 times over and their personnel don't act like this to American citizens.
the same US marine that were defeated by the Talibans? Kid shut up.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

This Una Analogue Army? Naked just to form alliance with country like Israel or France, do small oil deal for Niger delta grin .... Una Army go from Afar dey watch... Them nor go even cross enter that region again.. Stop the hype abeg, interms if tech, our military dey behind wella... Even America go give me wetin I need if I promise them oil... IPOB don't know what they are doing, that's why they are robbing guns from police and using PA to fight AK... How many weapon money want fit buy? You use something meaningful like Oil, Gold and Uranium.. Na you go tire for weapons. Naked from distance you go dey pick your target. Even plane nor go fly pass your sky... Meanwhile you go there somewhere dey give order as the head of the team cos once them capture you, your men moral go die.... (Hollywood Don mess up my head lol)

War is not friendly, but nor be by muscle Na by brain... Hitler almost conquered the world with that.

Lastly you mentioned service chiefs are making money from insurgency, you guys seem to be proud of the fact that human lives are been wasted by some greedy people just to feed fat.

ipob is seriously looking for you, what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

This one just dey hype Nigerian army, lol... People when small Boko Haram of yesterday dey kill like fly, they can't even stand their mates in other countries, na civilian body them dey show muscle.

Wetin be army job for first place? That place be like war front? Lekki too be like war front? Nor be MOPOL work be those ones?

the almighty US fought the Talibans for over 20 years and at the end the Talibans won to war.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

God will also judge you for assuming everyone that has a different opinion from yours MUST work for bmc.
You fools use that tag when you dont have anything to say in the face of irrefutable evidence. Its your cup of tea if you allow political sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning. Do call on God to restore your sanity so you will have other things to say than BMC
zombies think with there ANUS ....

1 Share

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

To suddenly leave their assigned duties and start taking a civilian to hospital - "because they're afraid he'd die after they ve beaten him"

Are they d ones that beat him?

If they are the ones that beat him, how is taking him to d hospital indicative of guilt?

If they aren't the ones that beat him, how is taking him to d hospital indicative of guilt?

In general terms, How is taking someone who needs medical assistance to a hospital indicative of guilt?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Obason22(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Let them carry out authospy on the guy before any conclusion
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by erico2k2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers
UGM destabilising South east must be seriously ....... cheesy
SO the man who was drunk with no clothes on has a PHONE with him right? did you not find this part strange??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi / Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.