Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army (27685 Views)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by erico2k2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by freshkpomo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
asanausana91:
ipob is seriously looking for you, what are you waiting for?

Papae, IPOB never ready. If they were, I will know. Serious people for don kidnap on Governor or senator for east Since and use then do arms deal exchange. If IPOB serious self their members for dey buy army and police form self dey enlist.

Na when people nor ready Na him military dey rant, ask Americans how him go with TALIBAN... Or Is it Nigeria that Boko Haram controls territory?

But I know why IPOB don't do all of the above, because they wanted a peaceful breakaway which they approached wrongly.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by eduora: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
The most excellent liars in the world is uniform military and para-military officers not barristers
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Are they d ones that beat him?

If they are the ones that beat him, how is taking him to d hospital indicative of guilt?

If they aren't the ones that beat him, how is taking him to d hospital indicative of guilt?

In general terms, How is taking someone who needs medical assistance to a hospital indicative of guilt?

If a Group of Nigerian soldiers said they saw a beaten man and abandoned their assigned duties to take him to the hospital, will you believe they had no hand in the beating??
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

If a Group of Nigerian soldiers said they saw a beaten man and abandoned their assigned duties to take him to the hospital, will you believe they had no hand in the beating??

U haven't answered my questions:

If they are the ones that beat him, how is taking him to d hospital indicative of guilt?

If they aren't the ones that beat him, how is taking him to d hospital indicative of guilt?

In general terms, How is taking someone who needs medical assistance to a hospital indicative of guilt?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Theunbothered: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
asanausana91:
the same US marine that were defeated by the Talibans? Kid shut up.

See how dumb you sound. grin

The Taliban were hiding in the mountains waiting for the US Military to leave. undecided

Or you think the three branches of the Nigerian military can spend 6 months doing what America did in Afghanistan for 20 years? grin

The fact that you brought that up shows how little you know.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

Your questions are non seqiturs.
Unless you live on the moon, if soldiers who are normally antagonistic towards civilians, suddenly decide they'll take a particular one to the hospital, YES IT IS INDICATIVE OF GUILT!!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Your questions are non seqiturs.
Unless you live on the moon, if soldiers who are normally antagonistic towards civilians, suddenly decide they'll take a particular one to the hospital, YES IT IS INDICATIVE OF GUILT!!

Since u don't live on d moon, then u shouldn't have problems answering d following questions:

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u don't live on d moon, then u shouldn't have problems answering d following questions:

Since you are Inaba about it, here are the answers in order:

1) He was no beaten

2) Because they won't want him to possibly die and make them liable for murder

3) He wasn't beaten. The question is moot. They didn't beat and so didn't take him to hospital. That's in line with their charater

4) We are not talking general terms. We are talking soldiers manning a check point
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Boyooosa(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

It would be indicative of guilt. Like they had a hand in his condition.
What I don't understand is why the mother was lying. Makes no sense

Save a life...
Regardless of the circumstance.
May be we need to start imbibing that culture firstly.

If an organization like NA can not make sure a life is saved, then, I wonder how an average citizen will deem it fit....
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Theunbothered:

See how dumb you sound. grin

The Taliban were hiding in the mountains waiting for the US Military to leave. undecided

Or you think the three branches of the Nigerian military can spend 6 months doing what America did in Afghanistan for 20 years? grin

The fact that you brought that up shows how little you know.
hiding for 20years? Who killed the 20,000 soldiers? You must be so dumb that you can't even remember your name.
A simple Google will tell you how many US soldiers died in Afghanistan. Even their military trucks and other US weapons were seized by the Talibans.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by gazza07(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's leaving rent free on your empty head stupid zombie. Nigeria will soon remember you, only then you learn how to respect the dead. Can't you see on the picture that guy was tortured by your beloved NA??
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers
UGM destabilising South east must be seriously ....... cheesy
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by gazza07(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Life is worth nothing in this country. Someone died, the best NA can do is quickly denial,smh. God please end this country already!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Since you are Inaba about it, here are the answers in order:

1) He was no beaten

2) Because they won't want him to possibly die and make them liable for murder

3) He wasn't beaten. The question is moot. They didn't beat and so didn't take him to hospital. That's in line with their charater

4) We are not talking general terms. We are talking soldiers manning a check point

1. If he wasn't beaten, then why should taking him to the hospital now be indicative of guilt?

2. If u aren't talking in general terms, how did u arrive at d conclusion that taking a stranger to d hospital is indicative of guilt?

3. How is not taking a helpless person in line with their character and how's that related to being guilty?

4. If they didn't beat him and don't "want him to possibly die, how will that now make them liable for murder?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

1. If he wasn't beaten, then why should taking him to the hospital now be indicative of guilt?

2. If u aren't talking in general terms, how did u arrive at d conclusion that taking a stranger to d hospital is indicative of guilt?

3. How is not taking a helpless person in line with their character and how's that related to being guilty?

4. If they didn't beat him and don't "want him to possibly die, how will that now make them liable for murder?

I think we should start calling you The Questioner
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Theunbothered: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
asanausana91:
hiding for 20years? Who killed the 20,000 soldiers? You must be so dumb that you can't even remember your name.
A simple Google will tell you how many US soldiers died in Afghanistan. Even their military trucks and other US weapons were seized by the Talibans.

See how dumb you sound, again. grin

Why do you think all they did was suicide attacks and fighting in the mountains?

Why do you think they didn't occupy cities until America pulled out?

The US Military lost a total of 2401 men in Afghanistan with 20,000 suffering some degree of injury.

This impressive considering this was a nationwide invasion lasting 20 years, thousands of miles away from home.

Concerning the second point their weapons weren't seized by the Taliban, they were left for the Afghan army to use but the fools abandoned them.

Whoa I'm done arguing with this slowpoke.

Just a foolish individual supporting the foolish actions of the foolish Nigerian Army
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I think we should start calling you The Questioner

How does that answer the following questions:

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

How does that answer the following questions:

It doesn't sir. I only politely suggested something we should consider starting to do
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you're a mockery to the man whose name you derive your moniker from.

You're somewhere in between a mental wretch and a frustrated ape .

See this mental case o.... Checking ur moniker, I am not surprised.... Bastards have no shame normally... Bleep off idiot
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
bencarson007:

See this mental case o.... Checking ur moniker, I am not surprised.... Bastards have no shame normally... Bleep off idiot
you're late! But if you scroll up some pages , you will see how strangers were apologising for your uncommon idiocy.

BenCarson007 ? Moronic dweeb with a brain mass the size of half a grain of local rice
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you're late! But if you scroll up some pages , you will see how strangers were apologising for your uncommon idiocy.

BenCarson007 ? Moronic dweeb with a brain mass the size of half a grain of local rice

Why should I listen to a mad goat na?

To scroll up?
Sorry rascal... I won't

Shoutout to the fools hailing your stupidity...

Mentally deranged people move together
Ciao idiot
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
bencarson007:

Why should I listen to a mad goat na?

To scroll up?
Sorry rascal... I won't

Shoutout to the fools hailing your stupidity...

Mentally deranged people move together
Ciao idiot
the mental picture I have is of a lunatic looking down menacingly at his phone and bellowing with saliva drooling down his angry frustrated face prating about imaginary enemies.

Oga, you're due for your own personal state of emergency .
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
GhostWisperer:
the mental picture I have is of a lunatic looking down menacingly at his phone and bellowing with saliva drooling down his angry frustrated face prating about imaginary enemies.

Oga, you're due for your own personal state of emergency .

Say God

See this mistake wey simple condom suppose correct... But as your father no get size for condom, why you no go talk to me anyhow

Bastard
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
bencarson007:

Say God

See this mistake wey simple condom suppose correct... But as your father no get size for condom, why you no go talk to me anyhow

Bastard
the last diss hit you deeply and you still make the mistake of rushing to respond when you haven't regained your composure so your diss is still generic and as commonplace as your birth. cool

Mentally lazy milquetoast!

Your mother is the biggest private supplier of gonorrhea and Chlamydia. If the loose dog were a nairalander, she would spread STDs by a simple quote grin

No wonder the colour of her vagina fluid looks like melting Swiss cheese. grin

That madingo bender would take a random dick first before exchanging first names.

Son of low-hygiene trollop!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
GhostWisperer:
the last diss hit you deeply and you still make the mistake of rushing to respond when you haven't regained your composure so your diss is still generic and as commonplace as your birth. cool

Mentally lazy milquetoast!

Your mother is the biggest private supplier of gonorrhea and Chlamydia. If the loose dog were a nairalander, she would spread STDs by a simple quote grin

No wonder the colour of her vagina fluid looks like melting Swiss cheese. grin

That madingo bender would take a random dick first before exchanging first names.

Son of low-hygiene trollop!

Same way your mother infected the dog called your father with STDS and still went ahead to give birth to a crazed goat like you.

Your depravity and stupidity is second to none...
Shut your trap before you infect everyone with your uselessness and please go pick your prostitute of a mother from oshodi under bridge because she is busy giving it free to dogs and trying to raise another cursed kid.

Idiot.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2021
bencarson007:

Same way your mother infected the dog called your father with STDS and still went ahead to give birth to a crazed goat like you.

Your depravity and stupidity is second to none...
Shut your trap before you infect everyone with your uselessness and please go pick your prostitute of a mother from oshodi under bridge because she is busy giving it free to dogs and trying to raise another cursed kid.

Idiot.
more drivel and codswallop from this whinging dog!

Throwing disses isn't one of your gifts. You look stupider with every new attempt at clapback!!!

We know if you were an SMS in your mother's phone, the tart won't hesitate to delete you. Your existence is entirely owing to the fact that the bitch couldn't calculate her monthly cycle.

And I could have sired you if I had the patient to stand in the queue waiting for my turn with the community drab.

Son of a habitual dick-hopper!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
GhostWisperer:
more drivel and codswallop from this whinging dog!

Throwing disses isn't one of your gifts. You look stupider with every new attempt at clapback!!!

We know if you were an SMS in your mother's phone, the tart won't hesitate to delete you. Your existence is entirely owing to the fact that the bitch couldn't calculate her monthly cycle.

And I could have sired you if I had the patient to stand in the queue waiting for my turn with the community drab.

Son of a habitual dick-hopper!

Same to the imp you call your mother. If only the goat you call your father was not so broke that he was unable to purchase condoms, we won't be here ... Since you have a first class in clapbacks when your mates are captains of industries, I pity your generation

Bastard
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
bencarson007:

Same to the imp you call your mother. If only the goat you call your father was not so broke that he was unable to purchase condoms, we won't be here ... Since you have a first class in clapbacks when your mates are captains of industries, I pity your generation

Bastard
lolz, the bleating goat is still throwing child's diss lines like a whinging squealing pig.

Give it up, dullard, you're a harmless joke for Xmas and I enjoy seeing you suffer mentally and psychologically.

Your life is an example of your mother's poor choice in men grin

She's got ceaseless vulva inching disorder.

The bitch could hump anything, including recently dead but still warm bodies.

Child of a diseased cunt! grin
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
GhostWisperer:
lolz, the bleating goat is still throwing child's diss lines like a whinging squealing pig.

Give it up, dullard, you're a harmless joke for Xmas and I enjoy seeing you suffer mentally and psychologically.

Your life is an example of your mother's poor choice in men grin

She's got ceaseless vulva inching disorder.

The bitch could hump anything, including recently dead but still warm bodies.

Child of a diseased cunt! grin

Child of a veteran olosho... To think that useless is even better than you... I spit at your uselessness. You disgust me

Stupid swine!
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
bencarson007:

Child of a veteran olosho... To think that useless is even better than you... I spit at your uselessness. You disgust me

Stupid swine!
this is some effort at poetry. Your penile efforts are as weak as your mother's vagina walls grin grin grin

Poorly educated whelp.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by bencarson007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
GhostWisperer:
this is some effort at poetry. Your penile efforts are as weak as your mother's vagina walls grin grin grin

Poorly educated whelp.

Same way your brain is filled with hair relaxer... Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Embassy Building In Germany – FG / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.