Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army (27688 Views)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

very possible. but reason it, bars or shayo halls are not always close to a checkpoint. I'm just tryna reason how he got himself there with no clothes on

anyways God knows best, RIP to him

Notice how they rushed to release a statement. All these people being killed by army they never release statements about them. No, the guy in the video took drugs or they gave him drugs. No one beat him at the point of that video
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Theunbothered: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Nigerian Army are liars normally. But in this case they are not lying. The video was shot WHILE the mom was already there and you can tell no one beat him, he was exhibiting the normal effects of these drugs. Unless they beat HIM AFTER the video

So they saw him coming to them without clothes, acting strangely, but somehow still had his phone on him and was able to get through to his mother.

They didn't restrain him, they didn't attempt to take him to a hospital, they just called his mom and left him by the roadside for "passersby" to do it.

Okay o.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Tanimola26: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
The story doesn't add up.
You collected his phone to contact his family or friends but shortly a number called.
Two separate scenario
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by deltateam: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
frankson1:

The video evidence is telling otherwise so go watch the video.

How many mad people have you seen carrying phone and where did he put the phone as the person on the floor is naked.

I won't be surprised if they forced him to take meth or any hard drug so to collaborate their story which lacks substantial evidence.

Any grounded lawyer can thrash their story to blazes.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by 2braithe: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you'll have to upgrade your cheap repetitive carbohydrate diet from your street Mallam before gifting anyone data....and then as a cheap, brain- fatigued onlline hireling, you will need to upgrade your crash course on how to execute damage control.

You suck at what you do best.

But you seem to making strenuous efforts in convincing me you're not a swine.

I just don't believe you.

All these frustrations because I pointed the evidence to you?

Lol I can't exchange banters with you....I don't want to be the cause of your eventual suicide.Seek help when depressed and stop hoping on harmless people.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

So they saw him coming to them without clothes, acting strangely, but somehow still had his phone on him and was able to get through to his mother.

They didn't restrain him, they didn't attempt to take him to a hospital, they just called his mom and left him by the roadside for "passersby" to do it.

Okay o.

He had shorts on. Why must they do extra - and become accused. They RECORDED it. That's the genius thing they did

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by freshkpomo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

You're just being insensible here, Boko Haram is killing who like flies? and what's ur definition of flies death?? even a Fool knows the Boko Haram war is a means of livelihood to the service chiefs and Northern elites. where's Gana today? where's ikonso of ESN that Kanu cried for his death??

asanausana91 is right if truly Nigerian Army are weak organise ur sect of hoodlums and disturb Nigeria and let's see if you survive one week then we'd agree they're weak. until then shut tf up

This Una Analogue Army? Naked just to form alliance with country like Israel or France, do small oil deal for Niger delta grin .... Una Army go from Afar dey watch... Them nor go even cross enter that region again.. Stop the hype abeg, interms if tech, our military dey behind wella... Even America go give me wetin I need if I promise them oil... IPOB don't know what they are doing, that's why they are robbing guns from police and using PA to fight AK... How many weapon money want fit buy? You use something meaningful like Oil, Gold and Uranium.. Na you go tire for weapons. Naked from distance you go dey pick your target. Even plane nor go fly pass your sky... Meanwhile you go there somewhere dey give order as the head of the team cos once them capture you, your men moral go die.... (Hollywood Don mess up my head lol)

War is not friendly, but nor be by muscle Na by brain... Hitler almost conquered the world with that.

Lastly you mentioned service chiefs are making money from insurgency, you guys seem to be proud of the fact that human lives are been wasted by some greedy people just to feed fat.

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Theunbothered: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
asanausana91:
only the Best are recruited. IAM not surprised to see the incapable hating the capable.
Your insult ends on nairaland ( a faceless forum). If you are born by a woman go and repeat the same insult at a checking point or even your Facebook.

I don't have a Facebook account but this your brainless statement exactly proves my point that the Nigerian Army are lawless animals. grin

This conversation is beyond your level of thinking, I mentioned acts of criminality you're talking about capability, or is it criminality that makes them capable?

Na so you dumb reach?

Even if I insult their fathers to their faces what gives any soldier the right to beat me up?

You people encourage all sorts of nonsense yet wonder why the country is going nowhere.

Na only for unarmed civilians Nigerian Army go carry shoulder, US Marines would beat the Nigerian Army 10 times over and their personnel don't act like this to American citizens.

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by 2braithe: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
deltateam:

How many mad people have you seen carrying phone and where did he put the phone as the person on the floor is naked.

I won't be surprised if they forced him to take meth or any hard drug so to collaborate their story which lacks substantial evidence.

You can never be satisfied.
Even if the whole thing started in your presence and the guy was truly mad, you'll still find a way to disprove your own sight.

NA has been vindicated.Nobody can officially accuse,petition or sue them after this exposè so oga rest!

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
2braithe:

All these frustrations because I pointed the evidence to you?

Lol I can't exchange banters with you....I don't want to be the cause of your eventual suicide.Seek help when depressed and stop hoping on harmless people.
" i can't exchange banters with you"

But this is your 3rd back and forth with me.

Now bro, Are you senile or stupid or both? Or you just like to read your own idiocy in digital ink?

You need new materials and then you need to be flagged off for some serious therapy because.....

Your stupidity needs professional management grin
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by tyup(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

This Una Analogue Army? Naked just to form alliance with country like Israel or France, do small oil deal for Niger delta grin .... Una Army go from Afar dey watch... Them nor go even cross enter that region again.. Stop the hype abeg, interms if tech, our military dey behind wella... Even America go give me wetin I need if I promise them oil... IPOB don't know what they are doing, that's why they are robbing guns from police and using PA to fight AK...

War is not friendly, but nor be by muscle Na by brain... Hitler almost conquered the world with that.

Lastly you mentioned service chiefs are making money from insurgency, you guys seem to be proud of the fact that human lives are been wasted by some greedy people just to feed fat.

No one is proud of the fact that lives are being wasted. Yes our leaders are very daft to feel the era of war fighting is now gone hence less budget on military hardwares and lack of zeal to punish erring corrupt officers but don't underestimate the Nigerian Army
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by frankson1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
deltateam:

You might be right. The story is not adding up. If his clothes were missing then he shouldn't have been handling a phone too.

I didn't read through the post because I'd already seen the video.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Theunbothered: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He had shorts on. Why must they do extra - and become accused. They RECORDED it. That's the genius thing they did

Foolishness is what you're calling genius. undecided

Why couldn't they have taken him to a hospital, left one person with him and recorded that?

Or do you think as they left him they weren't accused?

Why do Nigerians have a problem with doing the right thing,
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Boyooosa:
Passersby took him to the hospital...

What happened to NA's help hand through their medic team or support?

It would be indicative of guilt. Like they had a hand in his condition.
What I don't understand is why the mother was lying. Makes no sense
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

Foolishness is what you're calling genius. undecided

Why couldn't they have taken him to a hospital, left one person with him and recorded that?

Or do you think as they left him they weren't accused?

Why do Nigerians have a problem with doing the right thing,

They are soldiers, they do things on orders. If they took him ti hospital it'd be indicative of guilt. The commander refused to get them involved.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by 2braithe: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
" i can't exchange banters with you"

But this is your 3rd back and forth with me.

Now bro, Are you senile or stupid or both? Or you just like to read your own idiocy in digital ink?

You need new materials and then you need to be flagged off for some serious therapy because.....

Your stupidity needs professional management grin

Is banter same as back and forth?

If you can't pin point what is wrong in directing you to a digital evidence,then I count your banters as a result of your depression.
If you need help,out of my benevolence,I can spare #2000 for you to get a decent meal.This is because your depression seems hunger induced.
Otherwise,this is my last reply to you.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
smile14:
You guys supporting the NA,u have to learn how to read.now the boy was naked how did u now get the phone....dem don beat the boy to death ...even insane person wont look that rough on d floor,insane person with a phone with boxers? Common nah guys.

Abegi ask those dummies. He wandered into the checkpoint in his briefs and very high, but he actually safeguarded his phone well.

It's better to shut up than defend a wrong, things have a way of coming around
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Kissiemu(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don't give a shit about the NA but I would advise anyone dropping comments here to just take a moment and watch the video... just a moment

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Poleski: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2021
As if the massively corrupt Nigerian Army is known to tell the truth.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 1:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Dmacqh:
RIP Christian. Too painful you died this way . Nigeria military and unnecessary killing of the youth. Even if they are not lying, their precedent of torturing people who they perceive as wrong doers won’t make people believe them .
For those making case that the military didn’t touch , I am really short of words . Are you people in another country or the Nigeria we know ? You will walk naked inside a military checkpoint and no .

But you watched the video. Does that man look like someone that was beaten? You can say they gave him drugs or did something, but don't say he was beaten

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2021
eduj:

Abegi ask those dummies. He wandered into the checkpoint in his briefs and very high, but he actually safeguarded his phone well.

It's better to shut up than defend a wrong, things have a way of coming around Dmacqh

You guys' mistake is saying he was beaten. We can tell a beaten person when we see one. That man wasn't beaten. Say they did or gave something to him, that's more believable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EPrtjlrjxA
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by blaise26abj(m): 2:36am On Dec 19, 2021
othermen:
The same army that killed folks for demanding a better Nigeria.

The same army that denied.

Same army that beats civilians for using phones at checkpoints . Same army that beats people with funky hairstyles .same army that it’s cadet graduate, block the road and beat up anyone that complains? Same army that send their employees to the war front without sufficient ammo ?
There is no way in this Nigeria that boy wasn’t beaten .
Nigerian Army please give us another Lamba .
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Dozie32(m): 4:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
From the picture posted above,I see a man that was tortured.

Don't mind the stupid people.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Testimony1988(m): 5:03am On Dec 19, 2021
So which report are we to believe now?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by jaxxy(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2021
The army have a way of making funny narrations of events. Anyone reading their account of events knows it doesn’t make sense.

The boy cudnt have come to them acting abnormal and unclad and still have his on him. It’s not possible.

He was acting abnormal yet u asked for his Fone and he gave it to you? undecided

How can a so called professional army keep a human in that state and condition like an animal under their custody without calling from care, help or attention?? undecided

Some many questions here if u ask me.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=GetMeRight post=108617403]

You need to visit psychiatric hospital. quote
When you are going make sure you carry your mother along if you have
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2021
fergie0o1:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6900072/boy-escaping-kidnappers-killed-soldiers

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
18 December 2021

The NA being a professional force has utmost respect for the sanctity of human life and zero tolerance for infringement on the rights of the citizenry.

When I read this, Ii didn't bother reading the entire story because that quote aabove is a lie that even the devil won't tell
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by lexy2014: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

They are soldiers, they do things on orders. If they took him ti hospital it'd be indicative of guilt. The commander refused to get them involved.

How is taking someone who needs medical assistance to a hospital indicative of guilt?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by louqas: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Competence5050:
Government of denial, when I fear Nigeria na when army deny say no be them shoot people for lekki tool gate... And I was like...

Did they shoot at people at lekki toll gate?
Or shot in the air . I saw the live feed on 20th october.....what i saw was soldiers shooting in the air......whenever i see folks like you try to twist the events i will be like

Do these people think we are all fools?

Therewasnolekkimassacre

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

Did they shoot at people at lekki toll gate?
Or shot in the air . I saw the live feed on 20th october.....what i saw was soldiers shooting in the air......whenever i see folks like you try to twist the events i will be like

Do these people think we are all fools?

Therewasnolekkimassacre
me trying to twist the event? I pity them zombies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.