Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) (692 Views)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by Thewhole9: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Growing up, I always paid serious attention to my body language and that of the people around me. I noticed a lot of women, when walking have a more balanced leg than men. Most men either slouch to the left side or right, hardly you will see any guy(especially in Nigeria here) that have a balanced walking step. I know the man hips socks and that of the women are designed differently but this didn't answer my question still. So I started making some research.

On my journey of finding answers, I got a lot of answers to the question I never even asked in the first place. Now there is a reason the bible(I am not a Christian) said God took a bone from the left rib of a man to create a woman(its an allegory), and what that simply means is "without a man there is no woman". Here is a broader explanation, Men these days dont even know how powerful they are, what forces they carry, everything in this world revolves around semen, hence it can be said that semen is the most precious liquid in the whole universe (everyone came from the semen)
Typing

2 Likes

Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by Nofapsucks: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
people who go no fap aren't being realistic at all!!
I tried it for a week and almost lost my mind grin
Nofap nah scam!
Thewhole9:
Growing up, I always paid serious attention to my body language and that of the people around me. I noticed a lot of women, when walking have a more balanced leg than men. Most men either slouch to the left side or right, hardly you will see any guy(especially in Nigeria here) that have a balanced walking step. I know the man hips socks and that of the women are designed differently but this didn't answer my question still. So I started making some research.

On my journey of finding answers, I got a lot of answers to the question I never even asked in the first place. Now there is a reason the bible(I am not a Christian) said God took a bone from the left rib of a man to create a woman(its an allegory), and what that simply means is "without a man there is no woman". Here is a broader explanation, Men these days dont even know how powerful they are, what forces they carry, everything in this world revolves around semen, hence it can be said that semen is the most precious liquid in the whole universe (everyone came from the semen)
Typing

Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by Carcholce: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nofapsucks:
people who go no fap aren't being realistic at all!!
I tried it for a week and almost lost my mind grin
Nofap nah scam!

Just one week? You are lost already.

OP come and continue. I want to see if you really know what you are saying.
Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by Thewhole9: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Any time a man ejaculates, a lot of things happen in the body spiritually and physically. Show me a man that ejaculates frequently and I will show you a man with zero body coordination. You can't eat your cake and have it. I don't mean to disrespect anyone but society has misinformed us, women are empty on a neutral ground. This is how the universe was designed to work

The universe itself is feminine, that's why Shes called mother nature, but for the land to be fruitful it needs a seed. Now in the real sense you as the man hold the seed here but for Every time you plant a seed, part of you goes with it. This is how we men are designed, we are designed to keep our generation going that's why we keep looking for any next available land to plant on(iykwim), that's how we've been able to survive till this day through evolution.
Sex was not designed for pleasure alone, if not you wouldn't be ejaculating every time you have sex, we men are capable of more than we know but you will never attain your full capacity as a man because everything in the whole universe is designed to take from you as a man

5 Likes

Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by Thewhole9: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Typing
Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by Thewhole9: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
The moment you start saving up your semen that's when women will start flocking around you, they do not do this on purpose but that's how they've been designed, they've been designed to take from you.
Now when you keep ejaculating frequently or giving it to these women anytime they ask, your less dominant part of your body(left) takes the fall, you start loosing coordination in your less dominant side. Your body doesn't care even if you will die as ejaculating is like a last resort to prolong your generation. 'Reproduction before survival'. That's why you see even young guys of nowadays with very weak left leg, They walk funny. The yogis focus on balance pose more than any because a balanced body is a sign that your body's energy is balanced. There will be no anxiety of any sort.. But kings the good news is, the universe has a cheat code and that cheat code is...

4 Likes

Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by kingHarris(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thewhole9:
The moment you start saving up your semen that's when women will start flocking around you, they do not do this on purpose but that's how they've been designed, they've been designed to take from you.
Now when you keep ejaculating frequently or giving it to these women anytime they ask, your less dominant part of your body(left) takes the fall, you start loosing coordination in your less dominant side. Your body doesn't care even if you will die as ejaculating is like a last resort to prolong your generation. 'Reproduction before survival'. That's why you see even young guys of nowadays with very weak left leg, They walk funny. The yogis focus on balance pose more than any because a balanced body is a sign that your body's energy is balanced. There will be no anxiety of any sort.. But kings the good news is, the universe has a cheat code and that cheat code is...

You're right. I observed this too while growing up. years ago as a teen, I read about this, the Buddhist call it Virya, refers to semen in a male and it is considered to be the 'vital fluid'. it is the 'life essence' of a male.

2 Likes

Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by DonroxyII: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Thewhole9:
Any time a man ejaculates, a lot of things happen in the body spiritually and physically. Show me a man that ejaculates frequently and I will show you a man with zero body coordination. You can't eat your cake and have it. I don't mean to disrespect anyone but society has misinformed us, women are empty on a neutral ground. This is how the universe was designed to work

The universe itself is feminine, that's why Shes called mother nature, but for the land to be fruitful it needs a seed. Now in the real sense you as the man hold the seed here but for Every time you plant a seed, part of you goes with it. This is how we men are designed, we are designed to keep our generation going that's why we keep looking for any next available land to plant on(iykwim), that's how we've been able to survive till this day through evolution.
Sex was not designed for pleasure alone, if not you wouldn't be ejaculating every time you have sex, we men are capable of more than we know but you will never attain your full capacity as a man because everything in the whole universe is designed to take from you as a man
The eggs she was producing was nothing

Too many Hot Brain grin

How could you conclude Women are empty on Neutral Ground as if your seed is not fertilising an egg produced inside of her
Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by DonroxyII: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Ogbeni, Hit the gym ..
Re: How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) by gistray: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
I always wonder why No fappers aren't the richest or most successful in the world?

(1) (Reply)

My Goods Haven't Arrived / Girls Show Off Their Yansh On a Viral Tiktok Challenge / The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.