Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. (8167 Views)

How Do I Look? (every Girl Must Crush On Me) / Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn / Get Your Dream Curves Today!!that Great Body Can’t Always Happen By Chance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

tongue

Remove your eyes from her.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

She too fine,I have forgiven her.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Remove your eyes from her.

angry NEVERgrin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
So u wan date her because she sent u her nudes and videos? sad
what a boy. . grin
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Tezzi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Send me her pics
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Moeman: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
konji na bastard
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
This rwanda girl fit make me sick.Her body na bomb.
U no post pictures.. U no try o bro..
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

angry NEVERgrin
Would u tell him or should i tell him u're female..
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by BanevsJoker(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I am prayer she change her mind.This girl carry yansh wella,big and sweet succulent breasts.
Be honest, are you Yoruba?
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by hope4nigeria(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I ask her why she does not want a relationship now,she said nothing.Though the girl is a lesbian too,she told me about that before.
you are a crosseddresser, bobriski clawns
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Be honest, are you Yoruba?

No,I am an Ika.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you are a crosseddresser, bobriski clawns

Lol,this rwanda girl need to accept me.She is mine.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by BanevsJoker(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No,I am an Ika.
Change your moniker.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by POLYGAMY: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:
[s]

so your sense no fit rescue you Abi?

OGA STOP CRYING AND MOVE FORWARD.
ONCE ITS SEX RELATED ISSUES, FATI WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST.

ARE YOU REALLY SEX STARVED
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Myer(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
They usually say it that women like to hear and beleive lies.I have now agree to that statement.

There is this girl from one of this east africa country I have know for some months know,I created a fake white man facebook account to chat her up,she was in love and even sent me(fake white man) her nudes pics and video where she was masturbating and using her hand to open her vagina.She was even inserting and deepen her hand inside her tot* .

I decided to chat her up with my private whatsapp,this girl is beautiful.But she started behaving somehow,that she does not want any relationship now.

The mistake I made was not saving her nude video in my google drive,She is now telling me to go love another person.

If I should create a new fake account and add her up she will accept and still send me her nude.

This girl is in her early twenties.We are of the same age but I am older than her by 2months.

This girl would have been my first girl,but she is not willing to give me her heart.I really love this girl and she will be a good fucker(from her masturbation video,I can tell that)

Ishilove,Nwanyiogwashi,mynd44,

Come and rescue me.

First off, are you male or female cos I'm confused.
Second of all, if she doesn't want you, you have 2 choices; 1. Let her go. Or 2. Win her heart if she is worth the trouble.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Myer:

First off, are you male or female cos I'm confused.
Second of all, if she doesn't want you, you have 2 choices; 1. Let her go. Or 2. Win her heart if she is worth the trouble.

I am male.I have said everything I can think of,she dey form rubbish not knowing I operated the fake white man account she her masturbation video to.

Wetin pain me be say I don't have that video anymore.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Myer(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I am male.I have said everything I can think of,she dey form rubbish not knowing I operated the fake white man account she her masturbation video to.

Wetin pain me be say I don't have that video anymore.

What will you have done with the video?
Would you have blackmailed her with it?
Not cool bro.

Just decide if she's worth the trouble then you can win her over by giving her your time and attention.
Or be ready to spend on her.

Otherwise just let it go.
You win some, you lose some.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
POLYGAMY:
ONCE ITS SEX RELATED ISSUES, FATI WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST.

ARE YOU REALLY SEX STARVED

JUST KEEP ON MONITORING BUT DON'T BE A CULTURE-VULTURE ON THIS NEW OCCUPATION U GOT.

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by POLYGAMY: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

JUST KEEP ON MONITORING BUT DON'T BE A CULTURE-VULTURE ON THIS NEW OCCUPATION U GOT.
ARE YOU SEX STARVED
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
POLYGAMY:
ARE YOU SEX STARVED
[/s]

TRY AGAIN IF YOU BECOME A REAL FULLY GROWN MAN.

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by POLYGAMY: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:
[s][/s]

TRY AGAIN IF YOU BECOME A REAL FULLY GROWN MAN.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THAT YOU HARDLY COMMENT ON ANY MEANINGFUL THREAD HERE APART FROM PRICK AND TOTO THREAD.

I WONDER IF THATS WHAT YOUR IMAM TAUGHT YOU

TUEH angry
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
POLYGAMY:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THAT YOU HARDLY COMMENT ON ANY MEANINGFUL THREAD HERE APART FROM PRICK AND TOTO THREAD.

I WONDER IF THATS WHAT YOUR IMAM TAUGHT YOU

TUEH angry

HEAVY LAMENTATION..

GENTLE WITH IT PLS DON'T CONTACT HEADACHE .. BECAUSE PARACETAMOL IS 100 N UPWARD..

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by POLYGAMY: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

HEAVY LAMENTATION..

GENTLE WITH IT PLS DON'T CONTACT HEADACHE .. BECAUSE PARACETAMOL IS 100 N UPWARD..

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU VISITED ISLAM SECTION OF NAIRALAND
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by fati2001(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
POLYGAMY:
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU VISITED ISLAM SECTION OF NAIRALAND
[/s]

YOU MEANT RELIGION OF PISS AND HARMOWAR SECTION ?

sorry I don't buy that?

I BETTER BE A PAGAN

1 Like

Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by POLYGAMY: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:
[s][/s]

YOU MEANT RELIGION OF PISS AND HARMOWAR SECTION ?

sorry I don't buy that?

I BETTER BE A PAGAN
shocked

SO YOU ARE A CATFISH
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:
They usually say it that women like to hear and beleive lies.I have now agree to that statement.

There is this girl from one of this east africa country I have know for some months know,I created a fake white man facebook account to chat her up,she was in love and even sent me(fake white man) her nudes pics and video where she was masturbating and using her hand to open her vagina.She was even inserting and deepen her hand inside her tot* .

I decided to chat her up with my private whatsapp,this girl is beautiful.But she started behaving somehow,that she does not want any relationship now.

The mistake I made was not saving her nude video in my google drive,She is now telling me to go love another person.

If I should create a new fake account and add her up she will accept and still send me her nude.

This girl is in her early twenties.We are of the same age but I am older than her by 2months.

This girl would have been my first girl,but she is not willing to give me her heart.I really love this girl and she will be a good fucker(from her masturbation video,I can tell that)

Ishilove,Nwanyiogwashi,mynd44,

Come and rescue me.
Don't mention me in this kind of nonsense again.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by Sufferingboy(f): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Don't mention me in this kind of nonsense again.

Carry your mouth go one side,come make I find husband for you.

I know you are saying this because you need "preek".Good preek go reset your brain.

I can help you find husband.
Re: This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. by lastburn(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na help I won help you beg am o
Sufferingboy:

You want to steal her from me?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tears Of Love... A Magical Story / How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex / When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.