Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! (27438 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Oizee(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abudu2000:
no first born wishes the father to die coz the responsibility will still fall on him. You won't and will never understand, but as u grow when little responsibility starts to fall on u then u will know. I didn't even bother to read the ful story but just by accusing the elder bro alone I don't need to know the rest.
not everyone is as responsible as u are, next time don't read half way if you wish to give your opinion on a matter like dis.....u judged the guy straight without knowing the details, very unfair of u if that's the way u pass judgement or deal with cases in ur home.
U didn't bother to read and u were so angry with the poster just for reading two lines?

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Styluss: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
too dumb
Modified: most you act according to your name
lol.... Abudu

2000 shows he's just 21

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by jayice(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Are other siblings thinking d way u are thinking? If yes,then u guys should start moving a specific amount tru d app to an unknown acc and u guys get d money from there and save for ur dad.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Hilbertrudolf(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ur brother no even get conscience at all,he might be spending the money on

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Beey(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
razzydoo:
I'm sure there's an arrangement in place. Leave all this your oversabi.
if I call you stupid, you’ll come back ranting. What’s wrong with giving my opinion. The writer wasn’t specific whether there’s such an arrangement in place or not but, you sound so sure. Do you live with his family? Take your acidic self off my mention. I don’t need any toxicity today.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by heemah(f): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Since you have his bank account mobile app on your phone, you can change the ATM Pin, block ATM card etc.. on the mobile App..
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by medriano: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain
wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.

You are reprehensible. Dense.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Cloud007: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.
seven people liked your Post. The fact that their are other Seven people like you is driving me nuts.....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Supermajor(m): 4:00am On Dec 20, 2021
All of una wey dy shout block the sim or destroy the sim or report to bank, make una no forget say once bank hear unauthorized access to account, them go block all transactions channel (Card, ussd, mobile app) and na only the original owner of the account fit request for reopening of those channels, and the owner is currently on the sick bed..

So Op before u take to any advice/decision here please first think of the complications first by asking urself first (what if they need to get an urgent drug at that moment all transactions channels are blocked, what will happen)?
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Dahustler007(m): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Talk to your big bro. About it he might stop
If he doesn't tell pops... I Pray Your Pops Gets better!
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by razzydoo(m): 5:38am On Dec 20, 2021
For your mind now, you don clap back, abi? tongue
Beey:
if I call you stupid, you’ll come back ranting. What’s wrong with giving my opinion. The writer wasn’t specific whether there’s such an arrangement in place or not but, you sound so sure. Do you live with his family? Take your acidic self off my mention. I don’t need any toxicity today.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by YourFavorite21(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Call for a family meeting ,with Your uncles involved , so that you can table the matter before them, I believe there will be a change, because if you just rush and block the sim card and bank transactions, to re-open it ,will be very difficult because they will demand for the original owner of the account's presence, and you know your dad is ill.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by akojispy: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. I need advice from bankers in the house.

My father has been sick for quite sometimes now that he doesn't know where he is. We are three sons two daughters he has. Our mother passed away for a long time now.

My father has an account of which we his children know the password because he do send us to withdraw money atimes. Ever since he has been sick, my elder brother has been in possession of his phone and he has been making unnecessary transfers from our father's account. I got to know about the unnecessary transfer via the bank app I have on my phone. Is it possible for me to go to the bank and change the sim connected to the account to another sim without him knowing because I have all the bank details but am afraid the bank would notify him and if he gets to know, he will deal with me. I want to do it because he's spending the money uselessly and if my father gets well, he would be very mad at him.

Elders in the house what do I do plz?
Go Along side your dad tell them what is that is happening to his account then see what they would do about it

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by nnanyereugo(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Help2020:

I don't know how to beg you for you to believe this..Let's chat off nairaland.. see,if your dad is below 72 years,we can help him.No matter the disease he is suffering from..Believe me you won't spend more than 40k..And if he does not get back to life,ur money will be refunded in full..

How can I reach you?
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2021
See this one. You dey find how you go take transfer the benefit to your self make e be say na you dey pkanji the money. You think say I no go ka your scope. Ati shei enyen koja. We know how e dy go.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by vanvickie(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Call the online customer service number of the bank your dad operates with (you can browse it or go to the bank and request for it, it is also at the top left side of the reverse side of your dad's DEBIT CARD). Tell them the phone has been stolen and unauthorized transactions are going on in the account, they'll place the account on POST NO DEBIT and only the account holder can go and remove the restriction on the account. Alternatively, you can also call and them the number you are using for USSD or mobile banking have been compromised and you wish to bock it before any further withdrawals will be made. Pls know a lil abt the account before you do all these or make it seem like you were just robbed to avoid them asking you series of questions.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by NaBanga: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
From your story it seems your father has some form of dementia. It likely won't get better. If he is still cognizant to some extent, take him to the bank to change all his details then relocate him. If you don't do this soon, there will come a time when it's too late. By then all the money will have been removed by your brother.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by frozen70(f): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. I need advice from bankers in the house.

My father has been sick for quite sometimes now that he doesn't know where he is. We are three sons two daughters he has. Our mother passed away for a long time now.

My father has an account of which we his children know the password because he do send us to withdraw money atimes. Ever since he has been sick, my elder brother has been in possession of his phone and he has been making unnecessary transfers from our father's account. I got to know about the unnecessary transfer via the bank app I have on my phone. Is it possible for me to go to the bank and change the sim connected to the account to another sim without him knowing because I have all the bank details but am afraid the bank would notify him and if he gets to know, he will deal with me. I want to do it because he's spending the money uselessly and if my father gets well, he would be very mad at him.

Elders in the house what do I do plz?

Why not take your dad to the bank and make the complain, bank will block that ATM card and issue another one with another sum card and your brother will not have access to his statement, then he will opt out of getting alert or your own sum can be used for alert if your dad authorizes it

With this new ATM, your brother will not be aware of anythin

He wants that man to die before his time

He is a bad son
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Musasof: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.

See another agbaya!
growth with no sense!
Using an*us to think!

Olodo, this is about sense, maturity and not who came first.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Demolakay: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Help2020:

My brother let's talk of nairaland..Look,if you don't get completely after one month,you will get your money refunded,no story..Just send me a DM.
send me ur whatsapp nber
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by VickyRotex(f): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Op do what you need to do to safe the situation and damn the consequences

Meanwhile standing from left to write: ajepako, mynd44, vickyrotex, fatymore and Annie001

Bwahahahaha. Honestly your craze no be here.

I can't believe that this time last year we were advising you to desist from trolling and you promised to. But here we are again cry cry
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by BABANGBALI: 5:40am On Dec 21, 2021
VickyRotex:

Bwahahahaha. Honestly your craze no be here.

I can't believe that this time last year we were advising you to desist from trolling and you promised to. But here we are again cry cry
na who change epp? Abeg leave me jare
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Help2020: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Demolakay:

send me ur whatsapp nber
WhatsApp
+233506032163
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by VickyRotex(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
na who change epp? Abeg leave me jare

Shioooo. Ofe to e si.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.