Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! (27459 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by cybriz82(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Ahh! Nooooo. You want the bankers to visit the house when Mazi Tyson is still there? He will just send the bankers back disfigured and in crutches. They will not even make it to Round 2. If you're one of the bankers, will you go?

Shey them tie mazi Tyson join house N beside must he tell mazi Tyson this person is a banker Haba everything na scope nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Family issues like this have no business being on nl

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by ijoba22(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. I need advice from bankers in the house.My father has been sick for quite sometimes now that he doesn't know where he is.We are three sons two daughters he has,our mother passed away for a long time now.My father has an account of which we his children know the his password because he do send us to withdraw money atimes.Ever since he has been sick,my elder brother has been in position of his phone and he has been making unnecessary transfer from our fathers account,I got to know about the unnecessary transfer via the bank app I have on my phone.Is it possible for me to go to the bank and change the sim connected to the account to another sim without him knowing because I have all the bank details but am afraid the bank would notify him and if he gets to know,he will deal with me.I want to do it because he's spending the money uselessly and I my father gets well,he would be very mad at him.Elders in the house what do I do plz
If he get to know he will deal with me!!!!!!
Confront him, that is the only solution.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Perfecttouch(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
ElPayaso:

Dumb post from a dumb person. The part where she said he is spending the money anyhow is self-explanatory but since you decided to act like a dumbass. Read that post again. Because he is the first born and the male son does not mean he can spend the money as he so pleases.

If he was spending the money in the right manner, she won't be complaining.
that might be his brother he is talking about..
Maybe he is on nairaland and reading this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Danjikanbauchi: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Some first born are big wahala. Arrange guys for him and collect the phone from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by BigDolph(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Your brother na prodigal son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Mopegon: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
That is too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Gbagb06: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Ofadaman(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you have the bank app, just transfer the money as it comes to a wallet account, report the card stolen that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. I need advice from bankers in the house.

My father has been sick for quite sometimes now that he doesn't know where he is. We are three sons two daughters he has. Our mother passed away for a long time now.

My father has an account of which we his children know the password because he do send us to withdraw money atimes. Ever since he has been sick, my elder brother has been in possession of his phone and he has been making unnecessary transfers from our father's account. I got to know about the unnecessary transfer via the bank app I have on my phone. Is it possible for me to go to the bank and change the sim connected to the account to another sim without him knowing because I have all the bank details but am afraid the bank would notify him and if he gets to know, he will deal with me. I want to do it because he's spending the money uselessly and if my father gets well, he would be very mad at him.

Elders in the house what do I do plz?
Raise ur concerns with the bank and account officer and your father, Im sure once he knows he is being watched he will adjust to the withdrawals!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by pegoxan: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Too bad
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Sunnybankz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ur brother no even get conscience at all,he might be spending the money on
on what??
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by SeriouslySense(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
As in, stone age wahala.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
ElPayaso:

Dumb post from a dumb person. The part where she said he is spending the money anyhow is self-explanatory but since you decided to act like a dumbass. Read that post again. Because he is the first born and the male son does not mean he can spend the money as he so pleases.

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Sunnybankz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why not inform your dad abi you too dey try do the same stuff
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by BarrElChapo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
He's always with the phone

He sleeps with the phone on him ? Never charges the phone ?

It behoves on you to do something no matter how little
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by clericuzzio(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebelelivinston:

My father has been sick for quite sometimes now that he doesn't know where he is. We are three sons two daughters he has. Our mother passed away for a long time now.

My father has an account of which we his children know the password because he do send us to withdraw money atimes. Ever since he has been sick, my elder brother has been in possession of his phone and he has been making unnecessary transfers from our father's account. I got to know about the unnecessary transfer via the bank app I have on my phone. Is it possible for me to go to the bank and change the sim connected to the account to another sim without him knowing because I have all the bank details but am afraid the bank would notify him and if he gets to know, he will deal with me. I want to do it because he's spending the money uselessly and if my father gets well, he would be very mad at him.

Since you got to know about it cos you have the bank app on your phone, why not just transfer all the money in the account, since you have access from your own phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by udemzyudex(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm your father doesn't know where he is? I doubt telling him about it will make any difference I guess that's you didn't even bother.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by BarrElChapo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.

Jumbo Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Hades2016(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wonderboy01:
Tell una lawyer to Share the will ASAP angry

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Oizee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abudu2000:
Now that he is sick what contributions have you made? Are you fully involved in the affair of his care? Do u even know the name of pills he is taking? If god forbid tomorrow he dies who do you think will be responsible for the arrangements and warefare? Oh becau now managed to grow little sense u now have the guts to question how he runs the family? Well I guess u have a very gentle elder bro because if that was an Edo family I believe there must be a certain wound or scare on your hand or head that will make you fear him.
useless brother welcome, may we not have ur type in the family..... because u are the first son, is that what gave you the effrontery to spend ur sick father's money anyhow? I know deeply u don't even want him recovered but, God pass u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by udemzyudex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abudu2000:

Are you in anyway related to the op or you just want to display your mumu online?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by HiideaConsole(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dunno if this is the full story sef

But anyway, if you can't confront him, no other person wey you go fit tell for the family?
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Oizee(f): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Perfecttouch:
that might be his brother he is talking about..
Maybe he is on nairaland and reading this too
I swear, me I don welcome him since
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Restroom: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
You can change the number on the account from the Atm machine.

Also, get the bank to give u advise on what to do
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by espn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
ElPayaso:

I wonder ho people reason...Imagine the nonsense post...I was hoping someone had already giving him a good reply.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by macrodata(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Help2020:

I don't know how to beg you for you to believe this..Let's chat off nairaland.. see,if your dad is below 72 years,we can help him.No matter the disease he is suffering from..Believe me you won't spend more than 40k..And if he does not get back to life,ur money will be refunded in full..
Na dem... Flee!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Iseoluwani: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebelelivinston:

Fap the phone.

Run ur broda Street jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Davidjnr234(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
You have to confront him and tell him that what he is doing is very bad. Maybe he will understand. He might be doing it thinking that nobody knows.
Re: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! by Oyiboman69: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
If your papa dies...money lost. Why not make a transfer from the account since you know the password?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Musa Reunites With His Family / Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.