Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity (419 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Update(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Hello everyone please I need someone to help me on this issues. It’s been a week now someone sent 286k to my fidelity bank from Gtb yet the money hasn’t reflected in my account. At first the sender taught I was lying because he gave me debit alert from his phone, he gave me email alert, he also gave me screenshots from mobile app and finally went to the bank to complain, the gave him statements of account saying money was transferred successfully. In my own end fidelity keyed in the section id for the transfer and it says no transaction found. None of the banks can say how the money disappeared from senders bank and didn’t get to receivers bank. This is frustrating and annoying because I keep calling my bank everyday and they said there’s no deposit made to my account. In the other hand the sender has called Gtb asking for refund yet they claim money was trans successful. I need help because 286k is not small money to look over just like that. Nairalanders in Gtb please help me fix this issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by obama30: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Update:
Hello everyone please I need someone to help me on this issues. It’s been a week now someone sent 286k to my fidelity bank from Gtb yet the money hasn’t reflected in my account. At first the sender taught I was lying because he gave me debit alert from his phone, he gave me email alert, he also gave me screenshots from mobile app and finally went to the bank to complain, the gave him statements of account saying money was transferred successfully. In my own end fidelity keyed in the section id for the transfer and it says no transaction found. None of the banks can say how the money disappeared from senders bank and didn’t get to receivers bank. This is frustrating and annoying because I keep calling my bank everyday and they said there’s no deposit made to my account. In the other hand the sender has called Gtb asking for refund yet they claim money was trans successful. I need help because 286k is not small money to look over just like that. Nairalanders in Gtb please help me fix this issue

May be they are holding your money to enable them complete the amount of money to pay INNOSON GROUP LIMITED
Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Dukio: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2021
obama30:

May be they are holding your money to enable them complete the amount of money to pay INNOSON GROUP LIMITED
This is so lame....

1 Like

Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Update(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Someone said banks take peoples money and invest but how did this country get this bad that transfer made from Gtb to fidelity will disappear and banks ain’t saying anything reasonable about the transfer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Mightymosco: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Double wahala...
Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Shoot an email to CBN. Copy both banks and attach screenshot. Watch them rectify the issue asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by kingphilip(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
excellence44:
Shoot an email to CBN. Copy both banks and attach screenshot. Watch them rectify the issue asap.
you've said it all.

Please provide him the actual CBN email address he can send the mail to

1 Like

Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by money121(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Gbotun(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Update:
Hello everyone please I need someone to help me on this issues. It’s been a week now someone sent 286k to my fidelity bank from Gtb yet the money hasn’t reflected in my account.

This had actually happened to me before, I think that was in 2017 but the only difference was that I was moving the money from my FCMB account to my GTB account. Money left my FCMB but didn't reflect on my GTB till like two weeks of constantly disturbing GTB's customer service.

What you can do is call the customer care number at the back of your ATM card and complain, those ones in the bank are kinda useless since all your complaints are mostly forwarded to those at the headquarters whose number are the ones at the back of your ATM card.

1 Like

Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by SportsHD: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Stop using useless banks. Una no dey hear.

I hope this get resolved though.
Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Update(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
I have called fidelity bank not less than 50 times and they’re insisting no such transfer was made whereby Gtb is saying transfer is initiated and printing out statements of account from the sender. I’m frustrated at the moment
Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by Update(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please move to front page for help, thank you and God bless you
Re: Help GTB BANK Doesn’t Want To Initiate The Transfer Made To My Fidelity by dhiqson(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm having the same issue
I transferred from my gt to my piggy vest
It didn't reflect in my piggy acct it isn't reflecting either in my gt account
I'm just waiting to be done with exams
Lemme gan create a scene in one of their banks
What rubbish!!!!
My last 2k angry

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Eggs / Eat Before Or After Sex / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.