Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy (38493 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by nesgeeek(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bros pls don't japa because of ur children, try to tolerate her for the sake of ur kids. I don't support divorce especially when kids are involved. she may change with time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Finchmgh: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
For it is better not to marry
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by worldclass68(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
So I'll get married and my wife will starts giving my family attitude..... embarassed

She dey crazy
To her papa house straight undecided

.nah u let ur wife dey control u...
And believe me she will never change..
Nah soso u go live ur life till u die if u don't act up..
If u get critical problem or fall sick now, that kind of wife go japa with or without ur kids...
but ur family will always be there for u ( blood is thinker than water)
So nah u Bleep up OP..
U re definitely alone!!!

So man up....if u don't have peace then she won't too!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by PennywysCares(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:
Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

My marriage will be 8 years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6 months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship.

Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed. That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her.

She started by complaining about my sister's son living with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will leave my house with tears.

My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations away from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroyed the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3 kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them.

I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.

I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest Marital night mare.

I am sincerely fade up with her but my kids are my greatest weakness. The thought of leaving my house and go far away from her or rather travel abroad and leave there permanently has recently overcrowded my mind. But I can't stop thinking about my kids, their future and what they will turn into if she is to raise them alone.

Don't forget I have provided her with everything needed to be comfortable in marriage, house, cars, business etc mostly importanly I am not cheating on her, I don't smoke, I don't keep late night and I don't have friends because she has sent everybody close to me away from my life.

I need a mature advice and no insult please.

I am emotionally trumatised and feel so depressed.
budy I can feel ur pains from here. But, I won't advise you to break ur marriage cos of ur kids never you do that. Rather sit her down and talk to her in a cool night.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Obiorahpcfg: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:
Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

My marriage will be 8 years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6 months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship.

Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed. That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her.

She started by complaining about my sister's son living with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will leave my house with tears.

My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations away from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroyed the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3 kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them.

I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.

I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest Marital night mare.

I am sincerely fade up with her but my kids are my greatest weakness. The thought of leaving my house and go far away from her or rather travel abroad and leave there permanently has recently overcrowded my mind. But I can't stop thinking about my kids, their future and what they will turn into if she is to raise them alone.

Don't forget I have provided her with everything needed to be comfortable in marriage, house, cars, business etc mostly importanly I am not cheating on her, I don't smoke, I don't keep late night and I don't have friends because she has sent everybody close to me away from my life.

I really do understand your feelings. And don't be surprised it will even get worst. As a marriage counsellor, my candid advice is this..
1) Be a man by stopping her relations coming to ur house. They are bad influence.
2) let ur siblings know what u are passing through
3) Do not leave your marriage but tame her and see how things will turn around for good.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by BigBashiru: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
worldclass68:
So I'll get married and my wife will starts giving my family attitude..... embarassed

She dey crazy
To her papa house straight undecided

.nah u let ur wife dey control u...
And believe me she will never change..
Nah soso u go live ur life till u die if u don't act up..
If u get critical problem or fall sick now, that kind of wife go japa with or without ur kids...
but ur family will always be there for u ( blood is thinker than water)
So nah u Bleep up OP..
U re definitely alone!!!

So man up....if u don't have peace then she won't too!!!

I like your first three lines... that's the right attitude....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by worldclass68(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Obiorahpcfg:

I really do understand your feelings. And don't be surprised it will even get worst. As a marriage counsellor, my candid advice is this..
1) Be a man by stopping her relations coming to ur house. They are bad influence.
2) let ur siblings know what u are passing through
3) Do not leave your marriage but tame her and see how things will turn around for good.

She won't change...nah complain she go dey complain, she would say he turns the house/marriage to prison for her, her family will manipulate and influence her, it would get worse..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by oilmane(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Richpet85 post=108636151]Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

Threaten to divorce her and see if she will change, divorce her if she does not. Your kids are always your kids, they will continue living if you die of frustration or depression today, your sanity/peace of mind should be important to you.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
nesgeeek:
Bros pls don't japa because of ur children, try to tolerate her for the sake of ur kids. I don't support divorce especially when kids are involved. she may change with time.

That means the woman's trap is successful.... women use women to trap men sad
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by chicogentil(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
tarantino1:

You can imagine!
I don't even understand men like the OP. You saw the problem and yet had one, two, and even three kids and now he cannot take it anymore.

Were you asleep since? Abeg M outta here
As in... Don't mind men like the op
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Temmybaba08: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Take me serious bro!!! Do her d same thing
she's doing to u and let see who will surrender.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Pataricatering(f): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ffhh:
Warn her and punish her
lol , as per headmaster to student! You people still think you are in ur father's generation where women were docile. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by WisdomHunter(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

If am your shoe I will plan on relocating to a foreign country away with my kids and make her own to be fake, to be denied access the day to travel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by morule20(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
lomprico:
You are not fed up yet o, give her another 8yrs then if she does not change (which she will not) then u can japa since she has destroyed your relationship with your siblings and friends.
Abeg getat! angry

As she change on your wedding eve na dat time you for change am for am too, things for balance.
e dey pain me when men that are supposed to dey talk and act like men, will be talking and acting like small pikin.. a woman u married and brought into ur own house is giving u sleepless night inside a house u are paying for.. Oga u need to man up, and stop taking nonsense from dis woman..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Otunski: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Guy no dull yourself, use Tit for Tat approach. That's the only language women understand most times. A woman who doesn't have regards for a husband's family for no just cause , her family should be treated in like manners and let's see who go carry last. I hate nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Champneys: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

One chance.

Obinrin Buru.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

Do you want to hear the truth?

Head for a divorce.

You will always believe you can manage till you get tired oneday and quit.

The earlier the better.

That’s not a wife you got.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Pataricatering(f): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Why are women like this??

Why can't they just be @ peace with there in-laws. Is this a cause or something.

Men that Gender ehn.... Chai..

do you know what in-laws put women through before the women decided to change face for them ?many of u will ignore the terrible customs and treatment dished out to wives by inlaws and then be blaming the women when she cant stand her inlaws .
No be inlaws dey chase wife and.pikin claim husbands inheritance.
Asides what happened to listening to the other side of the story ? If na woman bring this story na ' we must the other side of the story " we go dey hear

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Otizzz: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Now i understand why men are most likely be the one to die first in a marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Pataricatering(f): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
michlins:
Bro I will be sincere with you,if you don't do something drastic, she will kill you and take over everything you have.

What she has done is to ensure that anyone who will raise eyebrow when you die are your enemies
Nollywood needs you , bro ..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
do you know what in-laws put women through before the women decided to change face for them ?many of u will ignore the terrible customs and treatment dished out to wives by inlaws and then be blaming the women when she cant stand her inlaws .
No be inlaws dey chase wife and.pikin claim husbands inheritance.
Asides what happened to listening to the other side of the story ? If na woman bring this story na ' we must the other side of the story " we go dey hear

hmmmmmm.. are you married??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Kozino: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
I wonder why a woman you married will decide who stays in your house. Oga, use your head abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Danmisra(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Much has been said, but first and foremost you have to be a man, take charge of everything in your house. I recommend you suspend her immediately for like 6months or 3 months and all her parent know the reason, tell them verbally to show them your mean business and place conditions for divorce if she or any of her relative tries another bullshit. Then call your siblings back and continue rocking life as usual, start helping your sibling/relative with money or anything you can. Last be very observant of her/relative behavior and fire/divorce as at when anybody tries nonsense again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by BRATISLAVA: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Men and painting women black!

We need to hear the woman's side if the story. You can't believe anything a man strategically types on this forum.

We have had busted cases when the wife turns up on the forum to tell the real truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Purpleflower: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Make the rules nigga! Tell her what you want in your house! WTF

I'm a woman, but I won't tolerate that if I were a man!
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Nonexisting: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
PennywysCares:
budy I can feel ur pains from here. But, I won't advise you to break ur marriage cos of ur kids never you do that. Rather sit her down and talk to her in a cool night.
Talk to her as in how? Can't you see that the woman is evil? All he needs now is to be tough on her, nothing else. Such wicked women have too much powers because their men are weak and let them. If that same woman is married to a certain man and not this simp, she would be as calm as ice water. It's not too late to correct the mistake, he only needs to show her the other side of a man the next time she treats his family members bad, that's all.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by BigDawsNet: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
flokii:

It's the females that are the problem.. same thing Tuface suffered in Annie's hand is what most men suffer in the hands of their selfish wives.

If they are sent packing now, strangers who don't know how bad they behaved will start jumping about telling the man to forgive. For the woman mind now, she thinks she is wise.. with their sense wey dey one kind.

Seems the wives are not dropping that top respect any more...

They just wanna compete with man of the house...

Lord help us all
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by sisisioge: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin

I'm fast becoming incorrigible o.....why am I laughing? Maybe because I'm thinking you didnt look well before you leaped? Afterall, those that take their time to avoid stories that touch like this get ridiculed by the fast and furious who met and married someone they barely knew just because it was time. Or because I think you're a weakling who could even puthis get down in his house? ....I dont even know jare.

Good luck with your marriage o.....when person mama concubine senior person mama, na mama person dey call am.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by michlins(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
Nollywood needs you , bro ..
this is no Nollywood. It all plays out same way
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Yeecar(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

You are a dead man walking....
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by 77star: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She knows u a mumu for d pucci that's why. Very weak man. Let d storm of life blow ur way u go see whether she go stand by you and thats when you'll start looking for family to beg.
shocked
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Kooldame: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
P
Richpet85:
I never knew she will change like earlier. She was cool with my family and friends until d wedding night. Secondly, immediately after our marriage she started her Youth Service and my company redeployed me to another state. So we weren't actually together for almost 2years.
If I had saw this redflag initially I wouldnt have end up with such miserable life.

Finally I work with financial institution, I can't follow through such decision that required time aspect during annual leave which sometime is not enough to enable one take care of some challenging family issues.
Just pretend you're filing for a divorce to scare her maybe she will change.Let ur lawyer know you're just looking for measures to calm the storms in your marriage.Make an outline of all she had done to cause d havoc in your life that you can no longer continue this way.Then stay away from her for like 3 months during that period,I believe she may still come to her senses.Then readdress the situation and let her know she can't separate you from your family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.