Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy (38467 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Ephemmm: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:
Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

My marriage will be 8 years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6 months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship.

Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed. That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her.

She started by complaining about my sister's son living with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will leave my house with tears.

My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations away from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroyed the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3 kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them.

I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.

I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest Marital night mare.

I am sincerely fade up with her but my kids are my greatest weakness. The thought of leaving my house and go far away from her or rather travel abroad and leave there permanently has recently overcrowded my mind. But I can't stop thinking about my kids, their future and what they will turn into if she is to raise them alone.

Don't forget I have provided her with everything needed to be comfortable in marriage, house, cars, business etc mostly importanly I am not cheating on her, I don't smoke, I don't keep late night and I don't have friends because she has sent everybody close to me away from my life.

I need a mature advice and no insult please.

I am emotionally trumatised and feel so depressed.

You have been manipulated and you need to download a book entitled 'manipulated man' to be set free.

For your information, a woman cannot be totally submissive/respect a man who cannot control her. So, you need to be blunt and stand up against reprehensible behaviours on the part of your wife.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by membranus: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
whiteroses:
Do you give resources away to your siblings ? Or did they initially had a habit of assaulting or despising her and you turned a blind eye ?
There will be a reason why she loathes your family.
She’s not a house help that you can use her matter to play games. If she sensed that, she will fight back.
From your write up I can see that your family over steps their boundaries. They don’t need to be coming to your house often and act like they want to take over. If they are around your wife is the boss of all of them and cannot be relegated to the background.
She’s your other half. She’s more important to you than your family.
Two should become one and you ca no longer cleave to your sister.
Nonsense… Your wife is fighting for boundaries if you ask me. If your family has your balls in their pockets please free that babe.

Oh, see a woman's reasonings!!!

Where did you see in his write up that his own siblings misbehave in his house?

To you it is good that the possessive woman has the right to chase her husband's family away, and to bring in her own family at will to their home anytime she wants?

Well she has seen the man as a quiet gentleman to take advantage of. I believe she would never dare to do that to a Jim Iyke's character or to any worldly wise man, she would have since find herself back at her family's house, forever regretting her actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by gudugudumeje: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
PLS. ABANDON HER AND LEAVE THE HOUSE... KILLING YOU IS THE NEXT STAGE FOR HER AND HER MOTHER... AND SHE WILL SAY YOU FRUSTRATED URSELF... THEN UR CHILDREN AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER WORST... AND B4 U ABANDON HER, WITHDRAW THE CAR& THE BUSINESS. IF U BUILD UR HOUSE U LIVE, PUT IT UP FOR RENT AND HER EJECTION WN U LEAVE... AS FOR UR CHILDREN, LET THEM LEARN NOW... OR ELSE UR WIFE WILL FINALLY TURN THEM AGAINST U... Learn! From experience at my over 60yrs... Pls.Take my advice. U wl thank God and me soon - 08055470825

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Olavenza(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:
Please do not mind my english consider any error as typo but I honestly needed a sincere advice.

My marriage will be 8 years by September 2022. The journey of marriage has not been rosy and sometime I feel I made a very huge mistake by marrying my wife. I met her in April that year, we date for 6 months and we finally got married Sept same year. Prior before we got married I took her to meet with my siblings since my both parents were late specially our 2nd daughter who her husband sponsored my secondary education. She was cool with my family and never raised any concern during this period of courtship.

Suddenly a night of our wedding everything changed. That same woman that took care of my family as hers turned into directly opposite of who she used to be. To cut the story short, she started dispising my family and the thought of their sight irritates her.

She started by complaining about my sister's son living with me before we got married, her mum and other of my siblings to the point that anytime my eldest sister visited she will leave my house with tears.

My wife also ensure she send all my siblings and relations away from me and my house no go area for them. But what confuses me was that she doesn't behave in a similar manner whenever her own siblings or her mum visits our home. Her behaviour towards my family has destroyed the joy we once had as siblings. The marriage has produced 3 kids of which my last child is less than a month old. Anytime she put to bed her mother has always been the one coming for OMUGOO. None of my siblings can come to my house because of her attitude towards them.

I can't tolerate it further am dying silently as am typing this msg her mum, her immediate junior Sister are in my house and every where is very peaceful. If they were my mum or sibling my house would have been burning by now.

I made conscious effort to kill and ignore this feeling but anytime I see her mum and sister. I feel very depressed in my own house. There are other ill behaviour she have which I can tolerate but seeing myself separated from my siblings because of my wife is my greatest Marital night mare.

I am sincerely fade up with her but my kids are my greatest weakness. The thought of leaving my house and go far away from her or rather travel abroad and leave there permanently has recently overcrowded my mind. But I can't stop thinking about my kids, their future and what they will turn into if she is to raise them alone.

Don't forget I have provided her with everything needed to be comfortable in marriage, house, cars, business etc mostly importanly I am not cheating on her, I don't smoke, I don't keep late night and I don't have friends because she has sent everybody close to me away from my life.

You are the one that caused this for yourself by allowing her to start it. Be man enough to stand on your ground and tell her that you don't want to see her family again in your house until she changed her bad behavior towards your family.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by dettolgel: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

Sorry op but this is a typical behaviour of women that kill their husband. Isolate the man from is family and tear down his social circle.

Wait for additional five to 10 years when it is nearly impossible for him to build back his social circle or repair his relationship with his family.

Then she will deliver the final blow that will send you to your grave. At that time your last would probably be a teen and your wife will enjoy the rest of her lives as comfortable widow.

You had better take charge of your family. Put your feet on the ground fix the relationship with your siblings and reconnect with your friends (the sensible ones). Oga you are the man of the house you better wake up and play your role

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by ak22(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

98 % of today married woman does that. Make God help all men that are in this mess oooo. They we tell you not to bring any of your relatives to your but they we turn that your house to there family house .
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Epicji: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op just told d story of my wife.same same.ls like all women are d same.l walked out of my marriage some years ego. Two kids are involved. Today am free,enjoying my life. Banging any available pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by benqo01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
U all saying the OP saw redflag before going into the relationship is just dumb to me ,see fear some women they pretend to be nice to you nd your siblings, oya na marry dem nd see d hatred they have for your family.

Seriously why are some women like this?

Why do they derive from this wickedness towards thier inlaws?

Why do they see thier own family as top prority? And see others as trash

Why cant they show same love to thier inlaws?

where does the wickedness comes from immediately you get married to them?

Why putting thier spouse in a fixed state?

I can go on and on because, find it barbaric and insulting

You are to cherish thiers,but yours they acts anyhow,always wants you to be sad with your own
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Gaddafih001(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Brunosamel:
From your statement you sound more like a perfect husband who doesn't seems to have a life of his own, perfect is boring indeed. you have lost control as a man and also as a husband which I believe can be fixed. every man needs a man friend therefore find one or join group of men whether online and offline I recommend you look for [b]Amerix [/b]on twitter it has more 10,000 men in the platform.
I won't tell you what to do with your wife but rather what you will do with yourself, create time for yourself by hitting the gym, embrace stoicism and try to read books about women, masculinity and philosophy give it a try for 6 months and you will be shock of the kind you control you have lost in you home don't let you wife get involve with what you are doing keep her guessing and focus on yourself and I promise you this with time you will figure it out by yourself am happy cuz money is not the issue here therefore fix yourself first and if you your wife decide not to see the handwriting on the wall divorce her no woman is bigger your family cuz family will never forsake you no matter what and as for you children they shouldn't be an excuse of reaching you full potential as long as you are able to give them life basics necessity, guide and protect them they will be fine....

Stop living in the world your wife but rather create and start living in your own world PEACE
He sure lost his frame to the slut and thinks because he is a nice man,the woman will pity her.
Women and men no dey reason the same.
I also have 3 daughters but what I learnt from AMERIX channel helped me to rebuild my self and focus on me.
Today I am a man because I have a community of men who has passed through same phase and are better themselves.
If you have to leave that toxic woman, you better do and find a way to be helping your kids.
If she can’t be loyal to your government,don’t live with her.
With women,stay Taliban.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by benson81(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op did you wed in court? If yes I believe that's where she is drawing her strength.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Abfinest007(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2021

I don't know if you ever see my comment but I picked this particular line to advice u on.this case is very.i can see u are a weak man . sorry about that but you have to develop some balls and be decisive .act same way to her mom and other siblings ,I bet you she will complain if she does, refresh her memory about her behavior better still get urself a side chick let her knows about it she will comport herself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
You saw the sign immediately after wedding but you failed to act then. Do you know what? Your wife is cooking something big for you but she need to send your family very far away first. I hope you act fast.

Richpet85:
I never knew she will change like earlier. She was cool with my family and friends until d wedding night. Secondly, immediately after our marriage she started her Youth Service and my company redeployed me to another state. So we weren't actually together for almost 2years.
If I had saw this redflag initially I wouldnt have end up with such miserable life.

Finally I work with financial institution, I can't follow through such decision that required time aspect during annual leave which sometime is not enough to enable one take care of some challenging family issues.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by benqo01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
OP FROM TODAY STOP HER FAMILIES FROM VISITING,NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE THEM PERMISSION.AND ANYTIME YOUR SIBLINGS COME VISITING IF SHE LIKE LET HER SQUEEZE HER FACE DONT MIND HER SHE JUST DEY KILL BODY FOR NOTHING.

THAT IS HOW MY BRO WIFE DID,HER OWN WORST BUT WE NO GET HER TIME NOW SHE DON CALM DOWN, TRUTH IS SHE WAS JUST FIGHTING WITH HERSELF FOR NO REASON, SHE TIRE AT LAST COS SHE SEE SAY NOBODY SEND HER, SHE CHANGED NOW WE BE BEST OF FRIENDS.

THAT SHIT MUST STOP FROM TODAY AND YOU MUST ENFORCE IT SHE GO TALK WHO MARRY ONE WEDA NA SHE MARRY YOU ABI NA YOU MARRY HER WEY SHE GO DEY MAKE THAT KIND DECISION.

SEE YOUR WIFE NO DEY REASON WETIN FIT HAPPEN TOMORROW, SHE BETTER CHANGE BECAUSE IF SHE CONTINUE SHE WILL DEFITNATELY REGRET IT ONE DAY,NOW SHE IS FLEXING BUT SOON HER BODY GO TELL HER
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Theresamay: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

I really feel your pain. Divorce is not good enough anyways but, u have to talk to her about it, see her reaction then a 3rd party like your pastor should be invited to caution her with the word of God
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Hotdiamond(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm just vexed reading this whole thread.
Why would you allow that to happen.
You can't treat my siblings that way In my house. I swear I'll kick you TF out. I don't care how long we've been together. You are out.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by macdominic22: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
These things are very simple,the truth is that she is behaving that way because you allow it that is the truth,your house is a no go area for your siblings but haven for her sibling,
So here's what to do,sit her down and tell her one of your siblings is coming for something and if they complain for one day,just a day,her entire family is banned from your house,like if you see any of them near your house in anyway,then they will find themselves in a police station
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Mummyfour(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

this life no balance at all o.
And I accommodated my in-laws, showered them with so much love, put them first before my siblings.
I used to make sure my husband support them financially and never raised objection
I took their Children as mine, but they showed me shege..
Those my in-laws made me realize what the Bible says that the arm of flesh will fail you.
I am a naturally loving and caring person, even if I have to blow my trumpet, but my in-laws shocked me.
Well, I feel for you
I guess you should just discuss more with your wife.
Running away from her is not a good option.
She must learn how to accommodate your siblings too
They are her siblings too to a large extent.
Just take it easy.
No marriage is rosy .there must always be a hitch or hitches somewhere.
All the best

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Adezanotti: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Firstly, I would say you caused it right from the courting of a thing. Woman who dey act like this will be the one to kill you. From the look of things I can say you are not up to 50yrs of age so the woman just dey wait make you reach 50 before em finish you since wey b say properties don full ground wey she go inherit with em pikin. Abi I no dey yie say na only God dey crown man effort for relationship matter . She dey act like dat to scare your siblings away from you that’s just the tactics. Beware dis woman fit kill you o! My best suggestion abi na advice b say make you find one small woman outside give belle make u use am shock em life and em family life . Introduce the other woman to your siblings coded. If your woman won dey give u headache for house form business trip give am go meet your second woman go collect fresh air and peace of mind. No follow your woman argue and no too dey slow make em no dey fit suspect your move or doings. U b man bro just shock am that time wey u knw say the oda woman don almost born or already don born call your madam family and your family together introduce new wife. Bros your madam go act mad at first but believe me bro dem no born am she go gentle last last wey your family don shift side with the second woman. And e go pay make u do am now wey ur pikin never grow to know things better as every children go mingle together na only dia mama go dey get issue but you go flex! My 1naira wey I fit give u b dat.
Richpet85:

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Wisdommoses(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello Mr Op, I'm sure her mother and siblings are aware of her altitude toward your family.My opinion in this matter is for you to talk to her mother about her behavior and if there is no form of change in her file for divorce because I can't watch a woman separate me from the woman that made me who i am today.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Adezanotti: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Old man pikin @madridguy na exactly Wetin I c b dat. If woman don too know about your everything bro You are as good as dead! This your wife don carry you and she don c say you no even carry weight at all!
madridguy:
You saw the sign immediately after wedding but you failed to act then. Do you know what? Your wife is cooking something big for you but she need to send your family very far away first. I hope you act fast.

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by danny34(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
I had a similar exprience... The plan is to pursue everybody from your side. But is your fault, u fell for it.

If your people are not welcomed in your house, her own are also not welcomed.

I dont want to talk much, but i went to the point of buying properties in my son's name to be held by a trustee, till he is of age.

Even removed her as my next of kin.

My advice is: Plan for Your kids future...

If anything happen to you, she and her family will squander everything and ur kids may have nothing when grown.

You can settle your family members, make them comfortable.

Infact as i type this, we are separated... Its been 5months....

Richpet85:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by gabpaul: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
What's happening with marriage this days... Ehn undecided

You people are scaring the young men make plans oh...

May God help us all
Na babymama sure pass
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by richkal(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
9jausedauto:
Treat her family the way she treats yours but this time make hers worse than she treats yours, oga trust me she will change, my wife tried it, she is still suffering the consequences, she even moved out of the house thinking I will come beg her my brother I didn't move after three weeks her family came begging, she has change towards my family completely but I still dy give her family heat, she don beg tire

Best comment and this is the best solution for the OP
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by SolaScrivens: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
When I read generalized posts like this, I am always careful drawing opinions.
Coz there are multiple sides to a story...

Well from the OPs write up, it's apparent his wife and siblings don't get along well...

But OP never stated reasons, or gave instances.
If you check well the reason they don't get along might not necessarily be the wife's fault.

Judging from my experience of how overly entitled the relatives of African males can be.
I remember my useless mother inlaw telling me she bought me with her money and can do whatever she likes to me, despite my parents sponsored the wedding down to cloth her son wore on wedding day, I paid rent that we live in, my parents as a tradition don't collect bride price...

My husband came with incomplete yams and very empty box I rejected on wedding day despite I and my parents foot all bills and I even paid over 70% of rent o(I basically paid rent and he paid agreement fee and co coz he begged not to postpone wedding coz covid 19 affected his finance etc... Plus my parents particularly my mum kept pressuring it's bad omen to keep shifting wedding date).

So I don't Know what the evil Aduni Ilegbusi (ex mother inlaw) feels she bought me with!

This same inlaw I arranged Xmas package for despite their son refused to drop money asking me if it's only December they will be eating "onje Omo", despite I got married to their son in August and take gifts there even before December, but December was when I took bulk shopping...

Same ppl I sent biscuits to their grandson, and the motherinlaw called me the next weekend I went there, that the biscuits I sent to posi, she went to look for it, it's 1250 naira, it's too expensive, that's how their son will not build house... She bought cabin biscuit instead, so I should be buying cabin...

Now same useless inlaw whose daughter got pregnant twice outside wedlock and wears bumbshots telling me who married her son a virgin that my knee length wear is too short...

All manner of madness demands within one year of marriage.

Stupid inlaws vexing I only come visit during weekends. I explained I work from home during the week. Yet it didn't sit well with the useless ppl.

Now same man(rather 37 yrs old foolish boy) comes saying I hate his parents...
Blabla... The marriage got broken (Story for another day)
And I curse them!

Yes, curse be unto the Emmanuel and Aduni Ilegbusi family, parents of Oluwaseun Ilegbusi who reside in Kajola, berger(Akoko crescent). May their immediate biological daughters never enjoy Marital bliss for their wickedness to me.

Fact is sometimes the relatives of African males just want to Subjugate the woman! And when you can't be Subjugated they tag you bad.

As for the Ilegbusis', I will still open a thread here on Nairaland on their story, but today is not the day.
I just know Oyinade and Busayo (their 2 daughters) will never enjoy Marital bliss in Jesus Name!
According to psalm 35, so shall it be unto Seun Ilegbusi for he and his family's wickedness to me.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Brunosamel(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gaddafih001:

He sure lost his frame to the slut and thinks because he is a nice man,the woman will pity her.
Women and men no dey reason the same.
I also have 3 daughters but what I learnt from AMERIX channel helped me to rebuild my self and focus on me.
Today I am a man because I have a community of men who has passed through same phase and are better themselves.
If you have to leave that toxic woman, you better do and find a way to be helping your kids.
If she can’t be loyal to your government,don’t live with her.
With women,stay Taliban.
its Good to see a warrior in this platform the only problem now is can the man take actions and up his games

1 Like

Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by danny34(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na dem..... Fighting for boundaries...

The same boundaries thats not an issue if its her family..

whiteroses:
Do you give resources away to your siblings ? Or did they initially had a habit of assaulting or despising her and you turned a blind eye ?
There will be a reason why she loathes your family.
She’s not a house help that you can use her matter to play games. If she sensed that, she will fight back.
From your write up I can see that your family over steps their boundaries. They don’t need to be coming to your house often and act like they want to take over. If they are around your wife is the boss of all of them and cannot be relegated to the background.
She’s your other half. She’s more important to you than your family.
Two should become one and you ca no longer cleave to your sister.
Nonsense… Your wife is fighting for boundaries if you ask me. If your family has your balls in their pockets please free that babe.
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by coolclarke(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is terrible?! Man you have to be firm naw since she's taken ur being understanding for being weak! Which sensible woman does that?!?! It's a new year in few days o no rubbish ehh in my own house mehn you're too lenient!
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Emyogalanya: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
She won the trophy and does not need the spectactors anymore
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Babinski: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:
I never knew she will change like earlier. She was cool with my family and friends until d wedding night. Secondly, immediately after our marriage she started her Youth Service and my company redeployed me to another state. So we weren't actually together for almost 2years.
If I had saw this redflag initially I wouldnt have end up with such miserable life.

Finally I work with financial institution, I can't follow through such decision that required time aspect during annual leave which sometime is not enough to enable one take care of some challenging family issues.

When you let a wife be uaed to having her way, it is not easy to correct. However you are the husband and the head of the family.

First, call her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her know you are not happy with the situation and would want it to change.

If that does not work, escalate to a meetobg with her parents, preferably her father and let them know it is not a negotiable situation. You cannot be unhappy in your own home. If she won't change, then you do not want to see her parents or siblings in your home again. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If the family is supportong her, then let them know they would soon be looking for a new husband and doormat for their daughter!

Let them clearly see you as the man of the house. Some ladies come from background where their mother controlled their dad and would want to subtly carry such mentality into their own marriage. Ban it!
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by BigDawsNet: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
gabpaul:

Na babymama sure pass

How can you easily tell ur potential baby mama that...

"Dear, forget Marriage.. you will only be my baby mama" or you have any idea on how to put it?
Re: My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy by Omobada(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Richpet85:

You think you don't want insult while in reality that's exactly what you need.
I hate it when an adult is behaving childishly. Let me tell you what you don't know, if you allow her to kill you with depression in less than a year she's moved on with her life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.