Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise (28156 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Sommyfield: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

please no bashing, its just my girlfriend and i.
i don't do adultery
Happy Birthday Bro grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Picker28: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin
The Don give u ur own palliative
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by libson001(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oga go and treat gonorrhea
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by iyke2frankeze: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
The benefits of fornication.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by 360command: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

i don't do adultery
You have to go to the hospital and do urine and blood test. Let them take three stripe of blood from your veins. That way, they can triple check what infection you have.

Make sure you do Gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, HIV.
Also, a urinalysis must be conducted to know if there are bacteria infection in your bladder .

Once the result is out, the doctor will know what to prescribe to you if it is antibiotics for virus infection or bacteria infection . Don't take Antibiotics like that.. that is not how western medicine works..
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ubanz: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Don't just think.
You are.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Some will still not have Sense and will continue to engage in sexual immorality.

The girl who gave you this is prolly still busy sharing it to the other dogs who lack self-control out there.

Just go to the hospital.
When you get treated of this one, ho again. You heard?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
when we tell them stay one place,MBA them no go hear word Na toyin who get big Yash and Chioma who get big breasts them go dey run after, their penis no tell them say Na wetin e Sabi chop Na wetin go kill am cool

Don't mind them. After everything, their eyes go com clear. They'll now be looking for pity party.

So annoying.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by tofolo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
Chronic Gonorrhea, see a doctor sharply.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by HBB1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Seems you have a UTI.
( however, since you are certain it is gonorrhoea maybe you have been doeing idoe ku doe)

Hold on with antibiotics, get you urine and discharge tested
Do an ultrasound of your kidneys and bladder if you can, as UTIs are unusual in young men.

Use the right antibiotics and complete the course.

Get your urine tested after you finish the medications.

If you had seen a Doctor, they should have told you this...
So see a Doctor!

If it is gonorrhoea, a shot of the right Antibiotic usually should be enough
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by BePrepared: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
We have been warning against fornication here, all we get is mockery, u get punishment for ur sins u bring make I advice u, oga no advice, u will suffer the consequence for a while and God will give u another opportunity.

Many more NLers will still get more and come for counselling.

When u don't fornicate u dont worry a dime about anything

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by captianfreeman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Result of dipping your phalus in every hole that present itself.

Youngman you're infected better go to the hospital for proper diagnosis and prescription of drugs also be praying HIgh_Voltage is not part of what you should be worried about.
What is high voltage?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by petitejolie(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
You and your gf should go for test and check up. Don't just assume.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by charlesdinho7(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
baba your Girlfriend Don Give You gonorrhea. Maybe She De Collect from Someone Apart From You. Go To The Hospital And Get A Proper treatment
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by tfelicityk(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Go and consult a medical to rectify the Xmas gift given to you
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by YourFavorite21(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Did u have un-protected sex with a girl?

If yes.

Then its certainly Gonorrhoea.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by davillian(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
you don collect Xmas present
Belike na XproMax o
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
you dont do adultrey and you are not married. Continue
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
you don collect Xmas present
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

MERRY CHRISTMAS BONUS

RUN TO MEDICAL CENTER AND GET WELL SOON

YOU DON'T DO ADULTERY BUT DO FUNNYCATION.
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by tpapi: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Trojan8:

You don't do adultery but you sleep with your girlfriend?

Like how
he simply means he bangs only his girlfreind , he does not sleep around
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by dmgr(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
BePrepared:
We have been warning against fornication here, all we get is mockery, u get punishment for ur sins u bring make I advice u, oga no advice, u will suffer the consequence for a while and God will give u another opportunity.

Many more NLers will still get more and come for counselling.

When u don't fornicate u dont worry a dime about anything

In as much as fornication is a sin, I think the problem here is unfaithfulness, because even an unfaithful married partner can get infected and in turn infects his/her partner.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Powiki: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
[

Quickly go get Ruzu Bitters Herbal for infection.
At 4 bottles.

Staphy symptoms.

Stop the sun of fornications or adultery if you are yet to get married

Good luck
Remember Jesus loves you very much.

quote author=Aaaaarghmed post=108643279]you dont do adultrey and you are not married. Continue [/quote]
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by id4sho(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gonorrhoea/ syphilis
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by MrMurdah: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Whether na 1 girlfriend or 1 million.

Unprotected sex leaves you exposed.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Berankis: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
You and your girlfriend should go for a thorough treatment preferably with Sulbactam (injection for resistant bacterial infections). You will be fine.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ramatintin(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Get these from a pharmacy
Tab ofloxacin
Tab azithromycin
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by AkaraAndBread: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently.

... while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea.

i don't do adultery

If your last statement is true and truly you don't do adultery, then...

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by vickydevoka(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
visijo:
The lady that told me two years ago that she don't like light skinned guys, just got married to an albino.

In this life, Just have money�
U don't listen to ladies ogaa. The have limited choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by AmazingELixir: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
captianfreeman:

What is high voltage?

Baba open your third eyes nau...that na HiV
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by visijo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

U don't listen to ladies ogaa. The have limited choice.
now I know shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina / Coconut Oil Kills Hiv / COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.