Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,521 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise (28619 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by AvalonSpace(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mass Fornication
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by irunoko(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewSoul:

Kai your wickedness na full volume
when we tell them stay one place,MBA them no go hear word Na toyin who get big Yash and Chioma who get big breasts them go dey run after, their penis no tell them say Na wetin e Sabi chop Na wetin go kill am cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
..... If you go hospital them go bill you like craze.... How you go get STI and let it get to the level of you urinating blood... All those telling you to use drugs and this and that.... My bro..at this stage it won't work.... If you get nurse way fit give you IV.... Just go pharmacy .. go buy CEFTRIAXONE INJ... 3 BOTTLES ... AND BUY CIPROTAB ..ONE PACK....

TAKE THE JNJECTION IN YOUR VEIN ...ONE IJECTION DAILY. ×3 DAYS.. WHEN YOU DKNE WITH THE INJECTION....OM THE FOURTH DAY START THE CIPROTAB.... 1-1 (One in the morning and one in the night for 5 days and you will be fine....

Good luck
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

please no bashing, its just my girlfriend and i.
i don't do adultery

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Grupo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Do you feel pain when you pee?

Also, if you are peeing only blood, then I think you have something more serious than a sexually transmitted infection.

Pray your kidney is not what's packing up. Not to scare you, though.

Ignore all the random drug prescriptions you are getting from here.

First thing tomorrow morning, rush to a teaching hospital and see a doctor.

Note: if STIs are left untreated for a long time, it can lead to infertility.

Stop joking with your life. I wonder why people don't like going to the hospital when they feel sick.

Me, any small discomfort like this, I don run go hospital.

Accessing health care in federal hospitals is not that expensive. So the cost shouldn't scare you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

i don't do adultery

You said you don't do adultery as if you are married. undecided.
This is how you should have said it: " I fornicate only with my girlfriend". sad

And if you don't do adultery as you proclaim then It's sad that you are yet to realize, that your girlfriend has been quite so busy behind your back. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Waffarianman(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol na Golo be that ooo shocked shocked shocked. Try Togomycine injection and remove that gonorrhea from your system
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by EM123: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
The only advice i have for you is to visit hospital before it will be too late
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Neddyogu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
U and ur babe and whoever else u guys are bleeping should go for Urine MCS, Urethral swab MCS (for males), Endo Cervical Swab MCS (for females). U might also wanna get tested for Chlamydia too.

PS: Try to abstain from sexual activity for the duration of investigation and treatment, and use condoms regularly afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Engrchidera: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
You're very right I used it before and it works perfectl lol, you got your Xmas gift early o! grin

1. Buy tetracycline capsule 1 pack of 10 capsules, empty the contents of the capsules into an empty big boy Coca-Cola bottle, fill it with dry gin. Do it in the morning and by evening shake n take one shot glass or in the evening n start taking the next morning. Take it morning n evening. Make sure u shake before taking it.

2. Go and see a doctor for proper treatment.

If you like don't take your girlfriend along, when you "don't do adultery" again with her, u will recieve more gift packages.

Merry Christmas smiley[/quote]
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Trojan8(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

You don't do adultery but you sleep with your girlfriend?

Like how

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ibietela2(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Did you do TEST? Carry out test before swallowing drugs.

Check your HIV status too

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Call NCDC immediately.

I think you have COVID.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by kynbasil01: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
. Go for Urine Culture, Microscopy and Sensitivity Test.

Do this asap coz it's gotten to advance stage ☝️
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Adrian98(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol. Nasty.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by larryking540: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
bro go hospital and let me correct that your statement,u don't do doesn't mean your girl don't do behind you ,so be careful

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by kaludestiny10(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Maybe he doesn't have the cash to visit the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Kajaard:

How old are you? Does nairaland look like a clinic to you?

You have a serious sexually transmitted disease and you are here on the internet soliciting medical advice. You really don't like your life.

My friend go to a clinic so your std can be better diagnosed after some laboratory tests are carried out.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by kowalsky: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Coun3MAN:

You are lucky u have me in the forum
It happens to me last month but am OK now cuz am a pharmacist & I knew the right drugs that will take kia of it. My brother take diz drugs for ur treatment:
1. Nitrofurantoin 100mg b.d ×3/7
2. Azithromycin 500mg b.d×5/7
3.Mist pot. Cit 10ml ×5/7
Try diz & see wonders within 3days my brother

Pharmacist, you were taught in school to prescribe drugs over the Internet for patients you've not seen or examined?

Were you even taught to prescribe drugs. If this guy's kidney packs up now you'll say it's people from the village.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by drlateef: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Your girlfriend must be playing away games. Better go for culture microscopy and sensitivity of the discharge if you have money. Otherwise try a course of oxytetracycline 200mg twice daily for 1 week.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Capablemaster: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is symptom of Schistosomiasis
You need to see a daughter asap

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by kingbee90: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ogunleti01: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
E ti ba gbajumo yin de ibikan
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by kaludestiny10(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
The society is not helping matters in this kind of situation.
A guy will decide to be on his own quietly but people around you, especially married women, will be asking you questions like "how you take dey manage, konji go kill you o, this cold weather no dey affect you?"
When you now decide to mingle small, the next thing one will contract is STI.
Even some married couples are not exempted from this kind of infection.
To my fellow single brothers and sisters, just continue to be faithful to yourselves in other to avoid stories that touchés the heart.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by SeriouslySense(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
see a doctor.

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ogechchukwu: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Togomacine injection is all you need and you will be 100% ok

Thank me later
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by BABANGBALI: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chei! Na sintoms of HIV/AIDS be dat o

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Kakamorufu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Your Gf gave you the disease..

Go to the hospital for treatment and take your babe along.

You need to go far away from her after surviving this ordeal.

Damn angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by BABANGBALI: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
kingbee90:
Hehehehe
see as that girl resemble Annie001
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Fayos1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
. You're seeing blood now coz the infection has progressed to you bladder, probably your kidney. Go for proper treatment, and fast too. Antibiotic injection and drugs
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by mkoabiola: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Egungun do enter express

D guy go Don tire to read bashing and prescription sef....lol

Skin to skin de sweet but the aftermath if u are unlucky
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ockra007: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
That's gonorrhea bro!!! Get a medical attention asap and stop self-medication.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

You obviously have an STI. Don't play Kalo Kalo with your life. Attend a standard hospital facility and get things sorted out. All the best
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ray07(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Could be kidney stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.