Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,135 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise (28612 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by catice(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Lol. Why you think say dem all they tell am to run go hospital? His kidneys are at risk, if he jokes with it... No be only d*ck Mata!
OloshoMan:
You're enjoying o. Infact I think it's better to contract STI than malaria. For the past 4 days I've been receiving treatment and I'm still very weak, dizzy and extremely tired. My head hurts, my eyes too. Been wearing face masks since.

With your STI you get to worry about your dick, but me, my entire body
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Lucas4903: 1:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Havesomesense:
You have Gonorrhoea.

That's it. Any other one is just speculations.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by hkidola00(m): 2:11am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Coun3MAN post=108641029][/quote] use GOD beg u..how much did it cost pls
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ddeola: 3:48am On Dec 20, 2021
U don enter wrong "thing" b dat o but please go and see a medical doctor and do a proper medical test to get proper treatment before online people worsen your situation. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by princewarri1985: 3:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

please no bashing, its just my girlfriend and i.
i don't do adultery
YOU DON GO FU*CK BAD TOTO LOL
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Jlow2: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Your babe may be dint get it from unprotected sex it might be from public toilets
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by SmallSimba: 5:44am On Dec 20, 2021
OloshoMan:
You're enjoying o. Infact I think it's better to contract STI than malaria. For the past 4 days I've been receiving treatment and I'm still very weak, dizzy and extremely tired. My head hurts, my eyes too. Been wearing face masks since.

With your STI you get to worry about your dick, but me, my entire body

It's not Malaria. Have you been tested or you're just assuming that you are suffering from malaria?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 20, 2021
lomprico:
Lol, you got your Xmas gift early o! grin

1. Buy tetracycline capsule 1 pack of 10 capsules, empty the contents of the capsules into an empty big boy Coca-Cola bottle, fill it with dry gin. Do it in the morning and by evening shake n take one shot glass or in the evening n start taking the next morning. Take it morning n evening. Make sure u shake before taking it.

2. Go and see a doctor for proper treatment.

If you like don't take your girlfriend along, when you "don't do adultery" again with her, u will recieve more gift packages.

Merry Christmas smiley
That your number one point go dry am asap...experience man
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by StJorge: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
If u're a Yoruba guy
Go to herb sellers around your location and get d following:
Egusi bara(u will cut it open and remove all d seeds in it,throw them away,u don't need them)
Cut the outer covering of the egusi bara into pieces
Get original palmwine or lime water,and kaun bilala(potash,it's from the herb seller u can get this)
Soak everything together for 2or 3 days,and start drinking.

U can support the drugs prescribed for u at the hospital with this.

Na something hen sha dey chop be4 corn come.
Interesting stuff. Any dosage ideas - like should he use a spoon or a cup? Take it once daily or twice daily? How may days should he take it for?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Healthrelatedjo: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2021
One shot daily
StJorge:

Interesting stuff. Any dosage ideas - like should he use a spoon or a cup? Take it once daily or twice daily? How may days should he take it for?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ifyzidane: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Go and treat ur self you don get gonorhia
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Stjims: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

i don't do adultery

Your symptoms show it's Gonorrhea (blood and mucous) you can run a lab test though. You've to treat it very urgent cause it blood type which can affect your sperm.

To pregnate a woman won't be possible if not treated totally asap. Anything that affect our Urinary tracts shouldn't be toy with, this has accelerated low sperm count rate in men.

Infections of genito-urinary tract account for male infertility. The bacteria spread across the prostate gland & other reproductive structure which result in decreased sperm count & motility. The infection can affect sites such as testis, epididymis and male accessory sex glands.

Endeavor to use prevention henceforth.

Contact me for total cure on WhatsApp or call:
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Bamzyriches451: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2021
You're seeing all those signs and you're still asking questions?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by StJorge: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
One shot daily
For how many days?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Curious345: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2021
SmallSimba:

It's not Malaria. Have you been tested or you're just assuming that you are suffering from malaria?
could be COVID..

I had same symptoms , and I did hiv test 3times including the very expensive p24 antigen test that can pick up the virus after just 2weeks of exposure, and yet they were all negative..

After this treatment , aborbi , just quit drugs and stick to blood capsules or tonic .

You'll be fine in 3weekz
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by CeleFantastic: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Cotrimoxzole 960mg and IV ceftriaoxane, or MI procaine pencillin
Take the injection for like 7 days. And make sure you finish the Cotrimoxzole 960mg. It will be a by gone issue. Use a condom next time
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by iTearHerToto: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2021
SportsHD:
Is anyone going to talk about how he got it?

He said that he only has sex with his girlfriend. I think the girlfriend might be having unprotected sex with someone that gave her the gonorrhea grin.
Then, she transferred it to him.

Guess Christmas present came early.
Finally someone hit the nail
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by jameshow: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2021
It's gonorrhea, you and your so call gf should be treated immediately. Mind you, your gf is sleeping around.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by okayode1(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Get Ciprofloxacine (Cipro) tab, take 1 morning and night. Now get at least 5 litre of water to consume per day.

Alternatively, get � lemon juice.. pour into 5 litre of fresh and undiluted Palm wine. Take every 6 hours with a sachet of Glocose D.. yet. You will need to consume plenty water in between.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by bn2murphy(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

If you can be intelligent enough to use this medium then you should be good in the hands of a medical facilities resource person.

i don't do adultery
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by sixtus3606(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2021
You dey treat chronic Gohorrhea with Just ampliclox and other antibiotics?

E be like say wan remain impotent for the rest of your life. You better report yourself and your girlfriend to a qualified doctor. If you do pharmacy or chemist or clinic again at this stage, you are finished.

Good luck.

Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Healthrelatedjo: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
3-4days
StJorge:

For how many days?

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Legendre2(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Gonorrhea is much more dangerous than what he has. I wouldn't wish gono on my enemy. What he has is Chlamydia and azithromycin will knock it off in days. Ask the pharmacist for dosage.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Oceanblaze(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Abeg just cut the penis,e don spoil
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ebuka440: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2021
Go for urethra swab test ( culture test), urine culture and VDRL test.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by coleoche: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Go to the pharmacy and get dis drugs and injection

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by fayomim: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Just you and your girlfriend is still fornication. Karma knows everyone's address. Say No To Premarital Sex.

Lazy Nigerian youths.

RIP English Language
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by charleoj(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gonorrhea!!!! grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by JimloveTM(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Go for urinalysis test and kidney tests. Do it as soon as possible and consult with experienced doctor not pharmacy. I pray you find a solution on time.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Kokomania(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
I can simply care your problem bro. It’s probably an infection. You can dm me for local herbs that works effectively and get cure in a week. Inbox me ASAP.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Margaretola(f): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
You have an infection. I Know it might be embarrassing to go to hospital. Here, you can have an online session with a doctor
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by MisterKennedy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blurpy:
Hi

Merry Christmas to you bro

May 2022 be your best year so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.