Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise (28614 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by vickydevoka(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Chei! Na sintoms of HIV/AIDS be dat o
Of na HIV him go de collect free drugs
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Gagare1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am not a medical doctor but try and get a urine culture test at a medical lab. That will tell you the particular microbe that is causing your UTI which may or may not be sexually transmitted. It will also tell you the antibiotic of choice to clear the infection. If it happens to be enterococci spp, you may wish to try augmentin 500mg, 1 table twice daily. It worked for me. Also, don't blame your lady just yet, many infections can be obtained in places we visit, even hospitals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by abeyvita(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro, no advice fit work at this stage. Go for proper treatment you will be fine.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Sluacoast(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm not a doctor but I'd advice to visit a clinic so they can perform some test on you. This seems like a venereal infection
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by MisterKennedy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Blurpy:
Go for Urine Culture, Microscopy and Sensitivity Test.
Don't ask me why
I'm a Pharmacist

Hello bro
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
You don't commit adultery but you commit fornication. I think your girlfriend gave you this gonorhea, the female body can hide infections and std for a long time even without the lady knowing she has it. She might not even know she has gonorhea, you need to give you life to Christ and stop having sex with someone you are not yet married to, you might not be so lucky next time, it could be HIV.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by vickydevoka(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
visijo:
now I know shocked
A lady will tell u I can't date a short guy he will end up marrying a dwarf. That's y de cheat with tall guy to produce tall kids. Fear ladies. They only criteria is money. Any other thing na jara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by aimmoney9: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

please no bashing, its just my girlfriend and i.
i don't do adultery
Buy LY MPHSHAMEI....

From Jumia.....it's not more than 1k.....

It's a made in USA product that kills gonorrhea, syphilis etc genital viruses.....

Like I would always say I don't sell or advertise but help people in need....

Use according to the directions on the packet when bought....

Enjoy..... grin

Like I would always say the best things in life are free..... grin
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Seun360(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

i don't do adultery

People still dey fvck raw? Pray you never carry HIV or Herps
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Meteng: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Is anyone going to talk about how he got it?

He said that he only has sex with his girlfriend. I think the girlfriend might be having unprotected sex with someone that gave her the gonorrhea grin.
Then, she transferred it to him.

Guess Christmas present came early.
I don't even understand how it doesn't cross his mind that his girl is complicit
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Remman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's kidney stone, man. Very sorry! Please, go see a doctor.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by mofotb: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Take gentumacin injection for complete one week.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by GistFullGround: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
You think or you know?
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by donMIG(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
You have been gonorrized grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by almujeebe(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Buy Augmenting 625. Take one in the morning, one at night and thank me later.

i don't do adultery
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Oju4190: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
u are having kidney failure..... run straight to see a doctor b4 is too late
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Testimony1988(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
you don collect Xmas present
Hmmmm, you wicked o.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Testimony1988(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you love your life, go for medical check up.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by JordanMichael(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
You don't do adultery but adult Hitler grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Fourwinds: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
greenie77:
You don't do adultery because you are not married but with your girlfriend you are.....

Avoid self-medication that would soon fill this thread.

Take your self to the hospital along with your girlfriend for proper diagnosis and treatment.

The guy don't fvck Toto well ooooo
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Blurpy: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hi
MisterKennedy:

Hello bro
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Tranquility2345: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Your so called girlfriend don dash you yamayama disease embarassed
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by fof1: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Pls Keep Thinking...FOOLISHNESS is Manifest in U. You are Dieing Gradually and you come here to say ...No Bashing. Am very sorry for U and ur unfaithful Girl. Pls go to d Hospital and Stop Patronizing Pharmacy or Chemist... U are already infested with Gonorrhea or Its Partner...Stop All Drugs and ser a Doctor b4 U develop Resistance, Pls
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Seadorff1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you don't have multiple partners. this could be a prostrate gland problem.

surf this landing page and click on men's health. shop the products,use and thank me later.

shopneolife.com/seadorff
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Lastmankc(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
OloshoMan:
You're enjoying o. Infact I think it's better to contract STI than malaria. For the past 4 days I've been receiving treatment and I'm still very weak, dizzy and extremely tired. My head hurts, my eyes too. Been wearing face masks since.

With your STI you get to worry about your dick, but me, my entire body
Guy, you better go for HIV test and stop treating malaria.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by sikirus81(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please leave all this people Prescribing drugs to you, just look for the nearest clinic to get tested
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by packmoney(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you don't do adultery it means your girlfriend had sex with someone infected with gonorrhea and then infected you.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
Come on bro. U dont need to b told. Go clinic na
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by sammieguze(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Lmao.
Are you sure your gf is dating only you?

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Solzate(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
I suggest you go to the hospital now...
The doctor will prescribe some tests in which would be carried out at the Lab,the results take around 2 to 3 days.

After the tests treatment begins... trust me go to the hospital that's the only way out..

2months ago,a friend of mine, spent around 58k treating gonorrhea...it was hell for him..he had to collect 2 different types of injections for 7days,coupled with all the drugs he was given..but now, he's all good
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by PROPHETmichael: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Download Drsavealife app and follow the instructions. Dr Savealife is one of the best medical doctor in Nigeria with state of the art medical facilities and he's based in Portharcourt. You can also follow them on facebook etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.