Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12586 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Victoria938:
Skincare set of cleaners/toners/serums. Treating myself to better skin, which will help to give me a little confidence boost to as I won’t be as self conscious of dry/spotty/pale skin!

Awesome.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

Lee ya.
Baking activated to 100% cheesy

Congratulations! Even your self gift will still be beneficial to everyone around you..That is a selfless human expressed.

Onye nwaanyi go zie gi, ma aka oru gi...You are ready for 2022.. cheesy

Awesome!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Baking activated to 100% cheesy

Congratulations! Even your self gift will still be beneficial to everyone around you..That is a selfless human expressed.

Onye nwaanyi go zie gi, ma aka oru gi...You are ready for 2022.. cheesy

Awesome!

Amen. Thank you.

The meme though. cheesy
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Mariangeles:
Amen. Thank you.
The meme though. cheesy
I wonder who the guy in the picture is. undecided
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I wonder who the guy in the picture is. undecided

Just some random guy catching cruise o. cheesy
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Raalsalghul:
I'm gifting myself Nihilism: life doesn't make sense to me anymore.

The universe has a mind of its own.

Nothing we do matters.

Absolutely nothing!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us for your Biometric and verification issues. Fast internet service and swift registration process. Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Housewife or Working Woman? / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.