Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12616 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Oolalekan001: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omisport01:

Nothing but.....

Today is my birthday
Same here and my birthday too

Happy birthday sir grin shocked
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omisport01:

Nothing but.....

Today is my birthday

For real? Happy birthday to you. cheesy
Sags are born stars.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oolalekan001:

Same here and my birthday too

Happy birthday sir grin shocked

Omo! See my people o! cheesy

Happy birthday to you too.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Clothes and more clothes. I like looking smart.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by isaiah4life(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wow! Sir, you are legally rich and legally spoiling yourself. I envy you, sir.

Make e reach my side oooooo

Dukeolumidemans:
A good wrist watch, 4 new clothes and a Range Rover 2017 model...
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Trendy05(f): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nothing for now.

Planned gifting myself a sneaker but the person I worked for hasn't paid.

I'm still hoping.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Trendy05(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yomisky:
A new benz.
Yet to finally decide on which model to buy though.

Congratulations
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Polynek(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
With d way am broke now I don't mind working on 25th and 31st undecided
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Uchedizzy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
smartr:

I wish you were in lagos cry
eyaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaa, sorry about that,maybe some other time
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Jayveed(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
You can get these nice bracelets for yourself and for your loved ones as gifts this festive period for just N2500 only.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Oolalekan001: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Omo! See my people o! cheesy

Happy birthday to you too.

Thank you sir
Many more years to celebrate
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well this christmas am gifting myself carpet and painting my room been wanting to do it since I resume but lack of funds won't allow me coupled with school stress and finally exam.

I guess am ready now need to enter the new year with innovation and dream in colors.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Babastrong(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
I have nothing to gift myself except peace of mind. i will never spend extravagantly. i will not borrow or spend more than my financial capacity.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Hkff: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by alexvic12: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omoh!

I want to gift myself Macbook A1, but I never get am. I need it to work.

I sincerely believe that I'll get it, so I'll keep working
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Austema(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yomisky:
A new benz.

C350 4matic is okay

Although it depends on your pocket

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by capnies: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
fkj950ax:

Please "gifting" is not an English word.

Even the pidgin version we use in Nigeria of the right verb you removed is dash (dashed, dashing).

Give is the verb (action word) missing in the sentence and topic.

WE ARE NOT IN AN ENGLISH CLASS OGAMADAM, SHE HAS COMMUNICATED BECAUSE WE'VE UNDERSTOOD HER

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by spayor(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Garri and soup
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by fkj950ax(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
capnies:

WE ARE NOT IN AN ENGLISH CLASS OGAMADAM, SHE HAS COMMUNICATED BECAUSE WE'VE UNDERSTOOD HER

Park well abeg. Even the person I quoted and I have laughed and joked over it, you are here typing in all caps.
You better watch your BP closely

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

What are you gifting yourself this Christmas?
I no wan read lamentations o. cheesy
i would like to dream of One large fruitcake and a bottle of wine to go with it. grin

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by jossybdb231: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Wish I can gift myself something but as I dey so shishi no dey my account..but I thank God am alive...no be beans say I no visit hospital from January to December...Na beans...but who ever wish to help ...here is my account number..

0152872873... osanyinbi Joshua oluwaseyi..gtb..make my Christmas a sweet one ..thanks
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nozino: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Chiden:
Got myself a shop! Trusting God for money to stock it up

How you go rent shop you never get goods? Wetin you dy sell?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nozino: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Ouchbabe:

Oh! How I wish I can just gift myself something, no matter how small like new set of underwear. Joyfully "I" am on hold for now, my kids are my priority now. By the grace of God, I hope to arrange rice and Titus fish for all of us.
Hopefully there will be light so that when they will be watching TV, I will pamper myself to looooong hours of sleep.

Nepa nr dy bring light for Christmas. Close eye buy 4K fuel make you enjoy your sleep.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mommadd(f): 12:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Air fryer by God's grace
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:03am On Dec 21, 2021
A Google Pixel phone and a baby bump.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Yomisky:
A new benz.

Hope you're buying mine too? Don't wanna hear stories.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2021
MrMcJay:
I want to do something nice for my parents, see them smile and laugh. Their smile is all I need this season.

What about my smile? Won't you make me smile too?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2021
meobizy:
The amazing body I gifted myself for almost two decades never reach?

Can I see the present body? If you don't show me, I'll expose your before pics here.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Iglesia02:
Am gifting myself this..

Which one of them are you giving me?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Unicorndick:
Oh boy na to kill 3 full chicken, 3 bottles of Hennessy VS then order like 2 parcels of AZ, then control some babes make them come my crib. I'm having a hell of a good time on that day... Me and my homies. The experience is what I'm gifting myself for Xmas. cool

Will you send my chicken and Hennessy down too? I don't do AZ.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:
A Chevrolet Camaro 2019 by cash not mortgage... but my money never complete...so ama try before ma birthday mid 2022..

God willing

Hope you'll get me one too?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Godfullsam:
Two gifts am planning for myself this Xmas season.
1. Already bought 100$ BUSD, still thinking of the coin(s) to buy with it.

2. Planning to get either Xiaomi redmi note 10pro or samsung A32 for myself. This Nokia 7plus should not follow me into the new Yr.

Give me the Nokia 7 plus and you can add any other extra gifts you wish to. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorce Proceedings 2 Months Into A Marriage. / Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman