Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12668 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
A good wrist watch, 4 new clothes and a Range Rover 2017 model...

Where's mine? sad
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Landowner101:
This christmas is just gonna be on a lowkey.
Just a jug of palm wine and 1 full chicken will do for the day

Make sure you send mine down.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by meobizy(f): 2:20am On Dec 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can I see the present body? If you don't show me, I'll expose your before pics here.
Wait small. I’m coming.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:21am On Dec 21, 2021
meobizy:
Wait small. I’m coming.

Your before pics incoming. .
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by SimeonOTC(m): 4:18am On Dec 21, 2021
I got myself a Core i5 5th Gen hp Lapi and a redmi note 9s with some nice turtle neck and a quality sandals...
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Sphinxvally: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2021
UFLOKI coin got me smiling.

From $35 to $310 in five days.
House rent is sure....
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

The best gifts are the ones you gift yourself. grin
Starting from you, what are you gifting yourself this season?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by BigDawsNet: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hope you'll get me one too?

As long as it puts a smile on your smile, I would do anything for you cheesy wink
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Ouchbabe(f): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Nozino:

Nepa nr dy bring light for Christmas. Close eye buy 4K fuel make you enjoy your sleep.
My brother buying fuel is a luxury I cannot afford for now. Things are really tight financially at the moment. Na food money I dey find now sad
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by MartinsD12(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2021
GboyegaD:
Nothing. I wanted to get one of the Samsung fold phones but the cost from my service provider is crazy. Will wait to see what boxing day sales bring. I guess I'm not too keen because my current phone isn't up to 2 years yet.
Fold phone kwa I don't like that Samsung z fold phone 3, it's up to 1million now , why not get Samsung s21 ultra that's the best Samsung for this year around 500k
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by MartinsD12(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Calibrator:
I really wanted to gift myself Samsung A12 but as these akotileta landlord children don sell house wey my rent is due to start reading by January.

Man is already saving up for a new accommodation and preparing to fight tooth and nail for the refund of my agreement, commission and rent.

Lagos property industry no be anybody papa mate!
Forget that A12 no be better phone
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Mariangeles:
See! Christmas is almost here o, and as we all know, it is a season to spend that money unapologetically. cheesy
As you're making plans and buying for others, don't forget to include yourself in it.
So, in the spirit of the season, get yourself a special something that excites you. Be generous to yourself.

What are you gifting yourself this Christmas?

I no wan read lamentations o. cheesy
To be honest I gifted myself a brand new Tecno camon 17 that's the least I could afford for now , I don't normally change phones so I see that as a Christmas gift to myself to appreciate myself , but the greatest gift for me should be God keeping me alive up till now
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by MartinsD12(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Godfullsam:
Two gifts am planning for myself this Xmas season.
1. Already bought 100$ BUSD, still thinking of the coin(s) to buy with it.

2. Planning to get either Xiaomi redmi note 10pro or samsung A32 for myself. This Nokia 7plus should not follow me into the new Yr.
Go for the Redmi phone note 10pro it's way better than that Samsung a32
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by MartinsD12(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2021
smartr:

I wish you were in lagos cry
Arrange am go Lagos , stop wishing Mr man grin
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by FanOfMyself: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Uchedizzy:
Just ice cream and chocolate
Have you finally decided on the tech skills to learn? Why not gift your self a course on your chosen field. I like your signature, self development is key.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by FanOfMyself: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Sphinxvally:
UFLOKI coin got me smiling.

From $35 to $310 in five days.
House rent is sure....
How true?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ogyunging(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Roma10: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Got my self a private jat for the Xmas
Delivered this morning
Ho needs a ride grin

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Where's mine? sad

I just went through ur page and for 15 mins plus, I was just staring and smiling at ur pictures. U even look more beautiful in ur birthday pics.
Happy 24th birthday Victoria. I wish u a very successful marriage/relocation. Keep in touch if u can...more paths to make up!
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Uchedizzy(f): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Have you finally decided on the tech skills to learn? Why not gift your self a course on your chosen field. I like your signature, self development is key.
i dont really know how to go about it but am working on it, thanks for showing concern
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by GboyegaD(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021
MartinsD12:

Fold phone kwa I don't like that Samsung z fold phone 3, it's up to 1million now , why not get Samsung s21 ultra that's the best Samsung for this year around 500k

I have a Samsung S20 as my work phone so I need something different for my personal phone. I might check the phone but you know the cost of the phone is factored in the plan which makes it cheaper technically.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

As long as it puts a smile on your smile, I would do anything for you cheesy wink

Better. wink
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

I just went through ur page and for 15 mins plus, I was just staring and smiling at ur pictures. U even look more beautiful in ur birthday pics.
Happy 24th birthday Victoria. I wish u a very successful marriage/relocation. Keep in touch if u can...more paths to make up!

Okay. Okay. Okay. sad

Why did you deviate from my request? angry
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Unicorndick: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you send my chicken and Hennessy down too? I don't do AZ.

I wish I could, you damn pretty... But the venue is at the crib and it's okay if you don't smoke
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by anayolity: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
fkj950ax:

Please "gifting" is not an English word.

Even the pidgin version we use in Nigeria of the right verb you removed is dash (dashed, dashing).

Give is the verb (action word) missing in the sentence and topic.

Baba no be you go tell us wetin we go speak for this country, shey you dey hear me

Ever heard of slang or jargon?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nozino: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ouchbabe:

My brother buying fuel is a luxury I cannot afford for now. Things are really tight financially at the moment. Na food money I dey find now sad

Money go come.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Ouchbabe(f): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nozino:

Money go come.
Amen brotherly
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Henuell(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na to find like two cheap jeans and two polo for new Benin market to go with my new Pam

Na where person power reach him go do
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by fkj950ax(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
anayolity:

Baba no be you go tell us wetin we go speak for this country, shey you dey hear me

Ever heard of slang or jargon?

But na you go tell me wetin I fit speak for the same country abi?

See how that works? The standards you don't want to be held to, you want to hold others to it.

Make it to make sense, boss...

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay. Okay. Okay. sad

Why did you deviate from my request? angry

Because u already have it all. U don't need me for now.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by anoziechi(f): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nothing oooh
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Sphinxvally: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

How true?

Rose to *9 in 7 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad / Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage / Why Do People Use Burial Ceremonies To Show Affluence?