Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12677 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:

E still dey wait o

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by banom(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Peace of mind,and to stay out of trouble. ...I no get shishi

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by lalasticlala(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Lalasticlala, what are you gifting yourself this Christmas?

I got myself shoes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by jadajada: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
A new phone

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by biggz82: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hunger wen dey d land no let us reason gift

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by KennethEnyi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:
Sniper.

Blood of jesus

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ImoleNaija: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Humm

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Adewale1603(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
A new phone.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Kalapizim(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
I changed my gas cooker grin

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by GboyegaD(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nothing. I wanted to get one of the Samsung fold phones but the cost from my service provider is crazy. Will wait to see what boxing day sales bring. I guess I'm not too keen because my current phone isn't up to 2 years yet.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Frales6(f): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nothing for now, the money no dey. Next year will be better by God's grace.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Papadoh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Money

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
The amazing body I gifted myself for almost two decades never reach?

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Ebukacute(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sleep... Just sleep. I no even get shishi to travel home or cook something...may be miracle fit hapn sha.. If it doesn't... I would hope on my neighbours.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Henuell(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingmena:
The book called How to structure your business to run effectively without your supervision is the best Christmas gift you can give to any business person you know this Xmas .

Do you know you can learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit, for just 3k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you the material that will guide you to structure your business when you contact me, after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group after that
Hope you've read the book
Cause you need it in this your business so that people will notice your comment

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
12 hours sleep shocked

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Iglesia02(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Am gifting myself this..

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Henuell(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ebukacute:
Sleep... Just sleep. I no even get shishi to travel home or cook something...may be miracle fit hapn sha.. If it doesn't... I would hope on my neighbours.
That's jux a great idea for the ogbelasss

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by H0711(f): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Camera

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Henuell(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iglesia02:
Am gifting myself this..

Which cloth u wan wear am on

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by handsomeyinka(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Lalasticlala, what are you gifting yourself this Christmas?
Snake.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Exodora: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Savaqe1991:

You correct jhooor. Life no get duplicate. Nobody wey dey borrow cool cool
[b][/b] But easy with the fries though. Too much fries no good for body especially as a lady
Na watin too much fries dey do for ladies them body, asking for a friend.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
No time for gift now ooo,na time to hustle we dey. I want to invest in a small buss so that I can have a stable source of income

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Calibrator: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
I really wanted to gift myself Samsung A12 but as these akotileta landlord children don sell house wey my rent is due to start reading by January.

Man is already saving up for a new accommodation and preparing to fight tooth and nail for the refund of my agreement, commission and rent.

Lagos property industry no be anybody papa mate!

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Money wey my babe been ask me for xmas gift. I go send some to mama and sister them, I go use the remaining change take myself out. If I get card for phone, I wish her happy Xmas,I try. This life, myself and my family comes 1st.. yes, I stingy..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Ameboperoo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kalapizim:
I changed my gas cooker grin
Please dash me the old one. undecided
Complement of the season to you.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
handsomeyinka:

Snake.

I think he's had enough of those for the year. Thanks. cheesy

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Iglesia02(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Henuell:

Which cloth u wan wear am on

Adidas tracksuit.

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Arisenews2: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gave my self a "new" phone.

Must Watch! New Video Alert!
Woman who starved her Worker's five month old b@by to d£ath finally shares her side of the story. Click to watch
below ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Cqrs0xzyk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad / Why Do People Use Burial Ceremonies To Show Affluence?