Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Don't Want To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Get Married (1426 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tmach137:

Come out and say exactly what you mean directly, so I don't misconstrue your posts. Thanks
You shouldn't bow to whims of those around you nor the opinion of others where your life is concerned. undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Tmach137(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You shouldn't bow to whims of those around you nor the opinion of others where your life is concerned. undecided
I don't wish to merely bow to the whims of those around me. My invitation to people to change my mind was simply to hear good logical arguments for why marriage should be mandatory as most people feel it should apparently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? / Please Help Me Find This Book. / "30bg Dey My Back O" Stupid Line By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.