Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (41291 Views)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Comedian2019: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Clowns

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by hope4nigeria(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
On the ground, in the air or in between, Air force 1 is always in contact anywhere around the world.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless VP Osinbajo, the best and the hardest working VP in the world.

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin
stop mocking God, God has no business with Stupid people

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by JOACHINpedro: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
On the ground, in the air or in between, Air force 1 is always in contact anywhere around the world.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin
[img]https://c./n5WODeUSWDkAAAAM/kung-fu-%E5%8A%9F%E5%A4%AB.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by seguno2: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2021
obami007:
2 cl*wns

…….who changed prosperity into extreme poverty in record time.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by kaymart: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

You failed to qualify Buhari with any description...You described Osinbanjo as hardworking and failed to describe Buhari as anything ...are you saying Buhari doesn't have any positive quality?
The Op whom you quoted seems to have far better working brain cells than you.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Sholaco: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Saskay44:
Useless vegetable
ipob/ESN why u wan die na
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by sureboykris(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Clowning

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Thunder faya you, PMB and apc cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by lexy2014: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
Everywhere soft for my president and his amiable VP.
I know Nigerians will appreciate Buhari when he leaves office.
For now oppositions are trying everything to make Buhari bad.

Help us appreciate him now by telling us what he has done so far that will make Nigerians appreciate him when he leaves office? Is it the inflation, insecurity...what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Mayorsky07(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Please always buy your weed yourself.
NewsForYou:

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by seguno2: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]
Wetin concern Nigerian matter and Nigerian president with ipob terrorists and cannibals?

Sid down abeg.

After you have asked him to sit down, can you answer the questions in his comment? Or you are incapable to answer
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by hope4nigeria(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
appreciate Buhari for the images bellow? You have mental problem

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Bizibi(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
trying to make buhari bad

Smh sycophants ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
seguno2:

After you have asked him to sit down, can you answer the questions in his comment? Or you are incapable to answer

Why is this ipob mad though?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Highman56: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin
F uck the three of you
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by seyz91(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Now i see why buhari called us lazy youth undecided

Which stupid thread be this undecided

Always making small thing a big deal undecided
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern Nigerian matter and Nigerian president with ipob terrorists and cannibals?

Sid down abeg.

NGpatriot - - - 10
FARAHAIDEED-----0

VERDICT :BRUTALITY :NG PATRIOT wins by TKO.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by FarahAideed: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
kaymart:

The Op whom you quoted seems to have far better working brain cells than you.

Few people have better brain cells than me ...my IQ has never gone below 140 in any test
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by arantess: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
LOL
e say na picture of the day
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by FarahAideed: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
dat9jaguy:

NG PATRIOT - - - 10
FARAH AIDEED-----0

VERDICT :BRUTALITY :NG PATRIOT wins by TKO.

Keep supporting supervisor cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Agricmoney(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
I no go talk

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by lexy2014: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin

How is osinbajo d best and most hardworking VP in the world?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
hope4nigeria:
appreciate Buhari for the images bellow? You have mental problem

Coming from cannibal terrorists... grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Ykc2(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Because this Buhari and osibanjo's picture I went to buy one bag of rice they gave it to me for free
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Boyooosa(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

Why are you guys cursing Nigeria like this?
Are you projecting that Nigeria will be worse after he leaves office or I don't get...
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

How is osinbajo d best and most hardworking VP in the world?
[/s]

No time allocation for ipob troll, try your luck next time..
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Bizibi(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
I am beginning to feel this op is that BBQ guy....they think alike and incredibly stupid.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by kaymart: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Few people have better brain cells than me ...my IQ has never gone below 140 in any test
Ur reply here prove a lot.
I choose to remain quiet so as not to hurt your self esteem.
Take care son
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yinmu

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Boyooosa(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

As a concerned Nigerian, do you thinkbuhari has really performed diligently?

Then, which area will you score him your mark? Then, why?

God bless me too..

grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by emmykk(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
How is this picture of the day neither buhari or osinbajo can be clearly said to be those images in that picture.

Beside a picture of the day must have a striking moment.what is striking there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.