Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (41290 Views)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by favor914: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
obami007:
2 cl*wns
The hate in you will forever keep you @ the bottom.

Person who papa never enter aeroplane go the abuse Don Baba wey dey inside Air-force 1 Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by aspabay(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigeria's first 2.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Saskay44: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Sholaco:
ipob/ESN why u wan die na
zombie no quote me
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2021
chrisxxx:

I forbid your kind of education.

And you wonder why you sound like illiterate..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by favor914: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Saskay44:
Useless vegetable
The same vegetable that you are still waiting for to come & change your life?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2021
aspabay:
Nigeria's first 2.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Saskay44: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
favor914:
The same vegetable that you are still waiting for to come & change your life?
mumu aw hin don change yh life zombie
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by naturefellow(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari/APC stooge.

It's not about doing virtual conferencing, it's the impact that matters most.

Na photo ops Nigerians go survive one on?

You all are as mediocre as your clueless patron.

Quick to tag valid and constructive criticism as wailings from the opposition. Classic zombies!
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by favor914: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
naturefellow:
Buhari/APC stooge.

It's not about doing virtual conferencing, it's the impact that matters most.

Na photo ops Nigerians go survive one on?

You all are as mediocre as your clueless patron.

Quick to tag valid and constructive criticism as wailings from the opposition. Classic zombies!
Almijirin, if to say na only photo the Governor of your state take, We for talk say em try small.

Mention just one thing your State or Governor has done to empower your life or family’s since 2009?

What is the difference between you & that your Almijirin brother in Nassarawa complaining about the President instead of their Governor & Local Government Chairman?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by chrisxxx(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

And you wonder why you sound like illiterate..

grin grin grin
It depends on how you define illiteracy. Some say he who does not know how to read and write. Me I think anyone who knows the truth but make attempt to prevaricate issues is an illiterate of the truth. You are an example.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by ediko5(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
On the ground, in the air or in between, Air force 1 is always in contact anywhere around the world.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless VP Osinbajo, the best and the hardest working VP in the world.

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin

What is Air force 1 if you're that patriotic to your dumb ass president then you should know how his official aircraft is called!
Anyway, Nigeria 001 is called "Eagle"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Testimony1988(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
One is enjoying while the other is doing the work.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by goodman5(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Most useless president know to man grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Olam09(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
On the ground, in the air or in between, Air force 1 is always in contact anywhere around the world.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin

You wan make my country people stone you abi?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by caracas: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
Everywhere soft for my president and his amiable VP.
I know Nigerians will appreciate Buhari when he leaves office.
For now oppositions are trying everything to make Buhari bad.

Modified: If you like give me 700 mentions. I only engage iPob when necessary.
If you think change is slow you are smart. If you think Nigeria can be fix overnight. You need proper thinking.
It takes years of continuity to build a country. A president will not get it hundred percent. If you don’t appreciate Buhari at all then you should stone Jonathan when you see him that’s my simple take.
If you think Jonathan regime was better. Remember that just the way positive change will not reflect immediately, damage done will also not reflect immediately. Madam Ngozi warned Nigerians, she warned Jonathan but instead Jonathan spent all the money meant for building Nigeria on 2015 election, he allowed people loot the country recklessly. That’s why we are here today. God knows i have never been a member of any political party and I’ve never even voted before. But I have common sense. All of you paid agent should get off my mention.
I don't even need to waste my time analyzing this useless write up
Only a stewpid person would write this garbage n I don't analyse stewpidity .......
Even una oga mannabriqs has gone AWOL
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Techguy96(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

If you think change is slow you are smart. If you think Nigeria can be fix overnight. You need proper thinking.
It takes years of continuity to build a country. A president will not get it hundred percent. If you don’t appreciate Buhari at all then you should stone Jonathan when you see him that’s my simple take.
If you think Jonathan regime was better. Remember that just the way positive change will not reflect immediately, damage done will also not reflect immediately. Madam Ngozi warned Nigerians, she warned Jonathan but instead Jonathan spent all the money meant for building Nigeria on 2015 election, he allowed people loot the country recklessly. That’s why we are here today. God knows i have never been a member of any political party and I’ve never even voted before. But I have common sense. All of you paid agent should get off my mention.
Same way Nigeria is appreciating goodluck now, so what u are implying is that things are going to get worst for Nigerians the coming yrs.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by naturefellow(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
favor914:
Almijirin, if to say na only photo the Governor of your state take, We for talk say em try small.

Mention just one thing your State or Governor has done to empower your life or family’s since 2009?

What is the difference between you & that your Almijirin brother in Nassarawa complaining about the President instead of their Governor & Local Government Chairman?
doesn't change the fact that you're an Ambassador for Failure
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by nnamdi640: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Even Igbos are entitled to their lame and fradulent ipobian opinion..

grin grin
Your mean to say skull miners and rapist from the south-west or the terrorists and bandits from the north. The last time I checked, Hushpuppy from south-west broke the record of fraudulent in the world while that criminal called Abacha from the north was the first runner.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by gawu1: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin
Wailers are not happy, especially the IPOb pigs
cool cool
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Abujason: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
NewsForYou:

[/s]

Shut up you APC clown. May your life and that of the rest of your family remain like Nigeria under Buhari for ever. Please say amen to this and I will agree with your gibberish.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by MiaBeer(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Stingy Loser-In-Chief And His Figurehead VP with no real power.

That's all I saw in the freaking picture cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by optimusprime2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

I am shocked that someone who seems as enlightened as you could type this up...

The content of what you typed oozes ignorance on various levels to the point I am concerned.

I would really love to engage in a discussion with you, to actually understand why a supposedly well meaning Nigerian could be this complacent.

The funny thing is one doesn't have to think critically to call out the severe flaws of this administration.

Even if the president is made to look bad as you assume, what has he got to lose at this time? He is literally on the verge of completing his second tenure and yet are you oblivious to the fact that common indexes of success do not exist in the country?

Please state a common positive KPA(Key performing Area) that this administration can be solely associated to after 8years.

Fyi: Nigeria actually misses President Goodluck Jonathan currently, compared to this administration... If Buhari is missed, then perhaps the situation would spell total catastrophe.

Congratulations by the way!! I think you have just made it to the most controversial Nairaland post of 2021 cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NewsForYou: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
optimusprime2:

I am shocked that someone who seems as enlightened as you could type this up...

The content of what you typed oozes ignorance on various levels to the point I am concerned.

I would really love to engage in a discussion with you, to actually understand why a supposedly well meaning Nigerian could be this complacent.

The funny thing is one doesn't have to think critically to call out the severe flaws of this administration.

Even if the president is made to look bad as you assume, what has he got to lose at this time? He is literally on the verge of completing his second tenure and yet are you oblivious to the fact that common indexes of success do not exist in the country?

Please state a common positive KPA(Key performing Area) that this administration can be solely associated to after 8years.

Fyi: Nigeria actually misses President Goodluck Jonathan currently, compared to this administration... If Buhari is missed, then perhaps the situation would spell total catastrophe.

Congratulations by the way!! I think you have just made it to the dumbest Nairaland post of 2021 cheesy
I will only reply one part of your long comment that seem to make sense. The opposition have left buhari alone now they are fighting apc does that make sense to you?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NewsForYou: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
KingAzari:

You are smart!
I guess what I have is common sense. Something most of the people mentioning me lack, except you of course.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by optimusprime2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

I will only reply one part of your long comment that seem to make sense. The opposition have left buhari alone now they are fighting apc does that make sense to you?

Sir,
That's beside the point, APC or no APC... can we not ignore the fact that this is the worst administration since democracy 99".

You literally made a post that celebrates this administration and although I admire your goodwill, you need to be called out, to see from that lens.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NewsForYou: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
optimusprime2:

Sir,
That's beside the point, APC or no APC... can we not ignore the fact that this is the worst administration since democracy 99".

You literally made a post that celebrates this administration and although I admire your goodwill, you need to be called out, to see from that lens.

What makes a good or worse administration is what's on ground, number 2 is what the media is saying.
Besides oil where does Nigeria get money from? The highways, railways and refinery that buhari is spending money on now, GEJ could have invested in them. Trust me I know where you are tilted, but then can you relate oil boom?
Now Dazuki, Ete, Maina and the bra woman I don't remember her name right now, dimeji bankole and the rest of them .look up the money they wasted and tell yourself the truth; how much could Nigeria do with those monies. What exactly did Jonathan do during his tenure? Do you know how much his wife alone stole? We are in this mess because of Jonathan softness as a president. Imagine if there was covid 19 during Jonathan regime, that's doom for Nigeria and Nigerians. My anger towards him is experts warned him but he was clueless as to what they were saying. He embarrassed the niger Delta because his tenure was a waste to his people. I imagine if buhari had access to all the money GEJ had access to. Why are we borrowing now? Is it not because the country is broke? I could go on writing but I'm using my second phone it doesnt make typing so easy.
Buhari is not 100% but he's trying Nigeria is a big and broke country we must admit and accept that. That's why efcc are on the stteet arresting youths to raise money, that's we are being taxed like never before because buhari don't want to be a failure he wish to do things but where is the money?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Boyooosa(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

You Igbos really don't know that your rubbish opinion is limited to ipob cannibal terrorists..

Nd... Nigerians no send you.. grin grin

If u read my moniker, and u are conversant with the SW, u will know that I don't com r pm that end.

At any rate, I'm a concerned citizen without any sentiment.
As it is, do u think buhari has really done well for this nation?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
God give you the blessings being shared all across Northern Nigeria. May your life be as peaceful and fruitful as the region.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by millionboi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

u be mumu ooo
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by optimusprime2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

What makes a good or worse administration is what's on ground, number 2 is what the media is saying.
Besides oil where does Nigeria get money from? The highways, railways and refinery that buhari is spending money on now, GEJ could have invested in them. Trust me I know where you are tilted, but then can you relate oil boom?
Now Dazuki, Ete, Maina and the bra woman I don't remember her name right now, dimeji bankole and the rest of them .look up the money they wasted and tell yourself the truth; how much could Nigeria do with those monies. What exactly did Jonathan do during his tenure? Do you know how much his wife alone stole? We are in this mess because of Jonathan softness as a president. Imagine if there was covid 19 during Jonathan regime, that's doom for Nigeria and Nigerians. My anger towards him is experts warned him but he was clueless as to what they were saying. He embarrassed the niger Delta because his tenure was a waste to his people. I imagine if buhari had access to all the money GEJ had access to. Why are we borrowing now? Is it not because the country is broke? I could go on writing but I'm using my second phone it doesnt make typing so easy.
Buhari is not 100% but he's trying Nigeria is a big and broke country we must admit and accept that. That's why efcc are on the stteet arresting youths to raise money, that's we are being taxed like never before because buhari don't want to be a failure he wish to do things but where is the money?

I am glad you have come forth with this, there is now grounds for a discussion.

Let's analyse how Jonathan came into power firstly; he came on the platform of an already established arrangement of Yaradua's defunct administration, so he had to improvise in a bid to carry everyone along peacefully and he did that well, and most importantly, lets not forget he officially had only One Tenure as president, which made his administration rather tricky to analyse, but also very simple to analyse due to the short time frame- now that was the political side.

In terms of performance, Jonathan's administration had the most technocratic alignment of cabinet members working alongside him- Please carefully observe the portfolios of the "majority" of Jonathans cabinet, and let's not forget, the CBN governor in Jonathan's time was also very dynamic, so as a result, most of the major and impactful national project blueprints were drafted in his administration (making his administration the most innovative- if you want proof, I can provide solid references).

A lot of current projects in Buhari's administration, have stemmed from the innovative blueprints of Jonathan's administration. but remember as much as Jonathan was focused on his tenure, he was also trying hard in maintaining political stability especially due to how he entered office- though I wasnt a fan of his passive nature, but the man loved peace and we saw it in how he diplomatically handled the occasional Bìafrá motions that popped up. His diplomacy really suppressed insurgency from many disgruntled groups that could have erupted. Now Jonathan's perspective of peace and dialogue promoted a very healthy economic atmosphere.

So it's easy to say a strong aspect of Jonathan's administration was diplomacy, and being closer to the masses.

Now it's impossible to overlook the mass looting that occurred in Jonathan's administration, however is this administration without its Sin of looting even with the single treasury?? I just think looting so far has been proportional to the state of National wealth. There's not much to loot by this administration, because there's not as much wealth available...undergoing two recessions tells that story.

Now coming to the performance of this administration; You need to understand that Buhari built his administration from scratch, since it wasn't an inherited administration, so he had lots of time to select wisely, and that was his first flaw...he didn't select a crew that could deliver technically (even after waiting for a couple of months to design his cabinet, it was not a convincing cabinet) in terms of the personel/executive staff, there are lots of square pegs in round holes the president himself is the minister of petroleum (which is a story for another day), this administration should have been focused on restructuring and diversifying however... contrary to all the advice ogababa received from, NOI, Soludo, Sanusi etc oga decided to ignore everyone and play Conservative sheriff locking up funds in the name of fighting corruption.

Secondly knowing the situation of things, oga repeatedly chooses hostility to handle disgruntled groups thereby escalating the already tense atmosphere of the nation, which of course has affected the economy. Why does Buhari never employ dialogue, especially in this modern era of information?? ( have you ever asked that question?)
The old man with the Iron fist!

Third, the CBN governor in this administration is really on autopilot, because his hands are incapacitated due to ogas decisions from of course a weak Economic advising team ... the outcome, 2 economic recessions Yes, the recessions are as a result of very poor economic decisions. I knew NOI was smart, but what I see now in the Economy makes me respect her the more. Baba Oga was advised to devalue the currency several times... Nope! He refused listening to the advise of seasoned Economists, because he feels 2015 and 1982 have the same Economic Ecosystem, he was warned about oil prices, and the need to change some obsolete laws, Nope! He stubbornly decided to personally handle the petroleum/oil and gas portfolio cheesy, have you noticed what's happening now with NNPC??
Not to talk about the export and import restrictions, aviation restrictions, like every sector has restrictions now. Do you think these restrictions don't have economic implications?

Fourthly Baba locked the border in a bid to stop corruption but further crippled the economy during that period, I realised his decisions were driven by an archaic disciplinary mindset rather than the outcome of Sound Economic Evaluation. What do you expect from someone without depth in critical reasoning? He employs old tactics for new problems, why did Buhari who has had two terms of his own government, not adapted appropriately to the situation at hand in his own administration?
Fine! Oil is not bringing money, what feasible decisions has he made to fund alternative solutions?? Once again he is still stuck with 1982 patterns for 2021 problems. Fyi this administration has the most unfavourable atmosphere for doing business due to soooo many restrictions, Foreign currency operations in Nigeria has become Jamb exams (if not for Osinbajo's quick intervention, almost all the foreign investors would have left Nigeria), all these stiff policies have an adverse effect on the economy.

I am not even comparing Presidents (otherwise I would have highlighted security issues and terrorism), but rather I am Evaluating the economic decision making performance of both administrations which are a collective organ... and the decision making of this administration has been poor, ineffective, abysmal and has led Nigeria to a further state of shambles. Period.

To say this Administration is the worst since democracy is an understatement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin

Hard work doesn't translate to efficiency, osinbajo's hardwork is useless if it's not felt, when u re talking of people leading u talk of Boris or biden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.