Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (41288 Views)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by walefresh3(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
obynzo:

You are a very big liar. Ngozi made that warning when the governors most of whom are now in APC(Amaechi, Oshiomhole et.al) took FG to court on the ESA fund they said that Money should not be kept in that fund but that it must be shared to the states. If that ESA was kept at least we would have been insulated from the FX crisis for about two years plus giving Buhari time to come up with policies to stem the slide.
abeg talk the thing wey u know... 40% of esa belong to the fg.....60% belong to the state's governors.. tell me where fg keep the remaining 40perxent that's main for the fg.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by walefresh3(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why my people across Niger bridge dey hate too much..

U naa hate Tinubu wey never live for ur region before.. or take any money belong to ur people..

U naa hate Buhari before 2015 election... All because naa Fulani from the North...

Abeg u naa don dey hate osibanjo wey never do unaa any wrong...

But unaa fail to hate any of ur leaders wey don steal all unaa destiny finish...
Se Dem take hate swear for u people ? Abeg I no sure say dis unaa hate for other people naa ordinary eyes...

Una bi confirm children of hate ...
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Temptee101(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just see how this old, incompetent and unproductive man is flexing our money.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Nsibash(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Impregnable101:
These are pictures of the day;

Mumu! Make una dey get sense for this country abeg

Na God go punish every idiotic citizen wey dey support this government

Wow! Just wow! These Indeed are the pictures of the day. God no suppose forgive people wey dey support evil for this country
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by gazza07(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Keep failing bro. Legend in the failure.
NewsForYou:
Everywhere soft for my president and his amiable VP.
I know Nigerians will appreciate Buhari when he leaves office.
For now oppositions are trying everything to make Buhari bad.

Modified: If you like give me 700 mentions. I only engage iPob when necessary.
If you think change is slow you are smart. If you think Nigeria can be fix overnight. You need proper thinking.
It takes years of continuity to build a country. A president will not get it hundred percent. If you don’t appreciate Buhari at all then you should stone Jonathan when you see him that’s my simple take.
If you think Jonathan regime was better. Remember that just the way positive change will not reflect immediately, damage done will also not reflect immediately. Madam Ngozi warned Nigerians, she warned Jonathan but instead Jonathan spent all the money meant for building Nigeria on 2015 election, he allowed people loot the country recklessly. That’s why we are here today. God knows i have never been a member of any political party and I’ve never even voted before. But I have common sense. All of you paid agent should get off my mention.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2021
walefresh3:
abeg talk the thing wey u know... 40% of esa belong to the fg.....60% belong to the state's governors.. tell me where fg keep the remaining 40perxent that's main for the fg.

Oga see if the states had not sued FG(most of the governors who did this are in the APC) the ESA would have helped Nigeria absorb the FX shocks.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by walefresh3(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2021
obynzo:

Oga see if the states had not sued FG(most of the governors who did this are in the APC) the ESA would have helped Nigeria absorb the FX shocks.
esa 60 percent portion was designed for the benefit of wash state... I repeat where did the fg kept the remaining 40% ... What did they used it for ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.