Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (41289 Views)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Boyooosa:

Why are you guys cursing Nigeria like this?
Are you projecting that Nigeria will be worse after he leaves office or I don't get...

You Igbos really don't know that your rubbish opinion is limited to ipob cannibal terrorists..

Nd... Nigerians no send you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Ololanla: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
hmmm, i reserve my comments
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Most loved and hardworking VP in the world..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by adm212144: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
Everywhere soft for my president and his amiable VP.
I know Nigerians will appreciate Buhari when he leaves office.
For now oppositions are trying everything to make Buhari bad.
No opposition,He’s making himself bad and also people like you doing eye service for him .#senselesspraise
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Breastfeed: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
it's only God that'll judge you
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Keep supporting supervisor cheesy

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by lexy2014: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No time allocation for ipob troll, try your luck next time..

U really love ipob and u already allocated time. How is osinbajo d best and most hardworking VP in the world?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
On the ground, in the air or in between, Air force 1 is always in contact anywhere around the world.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless VP Osinbajo, the best and the hardest working VP in the world.

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin
God bless me & you too grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NewsForYou: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Breastfeed:
it's only God that'll judge you
Of course. Judgement belong to God. He will judge you too accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Himtulie247:
God bless me & you too grin

Amen..........

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by lugado: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Impregnable101:
These are pictures of the day;

Mumu! Make una dey get sense for this country abeg

Na God go punish every idiotic citizen wey dey support this government

Haba how far can guys go to show hatred for this government
This is not Nigeria na

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by walozanga(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Clowns
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
lugado:

Haba how far can guys go to show hatred for this government
This is not Nigeria na

Igbos are generally known for fraud, fake and crookedness..

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Cognitivereason: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Guess the eagle one jet has been fixed.. Sahara reporters ...claimed it was faulty and bubu nearly escaped death or something
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by prophetfire: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
On the ground, in the air or in between, Air force 1 is always in contact anywhere around the world.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless VP Osinbajo, the best and the hardest working VP in the world.

God Bless PMB.

God bless me too..

grin grin
. So engaging in video conference or conversation is now hard work? The way you guys celebrate mediocrity in this contraption is very terrible.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by KingAzari: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

Modified: If you like give me 700 mentions. I only engage iPob when necessary.
If you think change is slow you are smart. If you think Nigeria can be fix overnight. You need proper thinking.
It takes years of continuity to build a country. A president will not get it hundred percent. If you don’t appreciate Buhari at all then you should stone Jonathan when you see him that’s my simple take.
If you think Jonathan regime was better. Remember that just the way positive change will not reflect immediately, damage done will also not reflect immediately. Madam Ngozi warned Nigerians, she warned Jonathan but instead Jonathan spent all the money meant for building Nigeria on 2015 election, he allowed people loot the country recklessly. That’s why we are here today. God knows i have never been a member of any political party and I’ve never even voted before. But I have common sense. All of you paid agent should get off my mention.

You are smart!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
prophetfire:
. So engaging in video conference or conversation is now hard work? The way you guys celebrate mediocrity in this contraption is very terrible.
[/s]

Another crying ipob crying on my shoulder. Wetin concern me with your problem?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Which yeye air force one
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Bobloco: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
They are now showing pictures since they have run out of ideas on how to tackle all the problems bedevilling this country
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Bizibi(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

If you think change is slow you are smart. If you think Nigeria can be fix overnight. You need proper thinking.
It takes years of continuity to build a country. A president will not get it hundred percent. If you don’t appreciate Buhari at all then you should stone Jonathan when you see him that’s my simple take.
If you think Jonathan regime was better. Remember that just the way positive change will not reflect immediately, damage done will also not reflect immediately. Madam Ngozi warned Nigerians, she warned Jonathan but instead Jonathan spent all the money meant for building Nigeria on 2015 election, he allowed people loot the country recklessly. That’s why we are here today. God knows i have never been a member of any political party and I’ve never even voted before. But I have common sense. All of you paid agent should get off my mention.
smh....you ended up writing rubbish.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by onuman: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

So the gradual process of building Nigeria includes building standard gauge rail lines from the far north to Niger Republic while the east and southsouth where Nigeria's wealth comes from have no standard gauge rail lines?
This country with people like you and Buhari is heading for the rocks.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by PrinceMajestic: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
maureensylvia:
Baba
so you love the chief Terrorist, them really say the smaller the breast the smarter the girl. Your picture confirm that big breast comes with stupidity
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by michoim(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Wao! Hi Tech on display in governance in Nigeria for the first time in history. The hard working duo, working round the clock to pull Nigeria out of the darkness PDP has pushed the country into. God please help them...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by prophetfire: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Another crying ipob crying on my shoulder. Wetin concern me with your problem?

Dundee from one ancient cave. You see people on video call and call it hardworking. Olodo if you don't know, they are actually catching cruise with the country's money. I know you don't pay tax anyway.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2021
My 2 daddies... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by NGpatriot: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
prophetfire:
Dundee from one ancient cave. You see people on video call and call it hardworking. Olodo if you don't know, they are actually catching cruise with the country's money. I know you don't pay tax anyway.
[/s]

Nna, this thread is about Nigeria, not about you ipobian terrorist cannibals.

Ndo...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Godispeace: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2021
says a useless f0ol with nobody , miserable and failure of a father
obami007:
2 cl*wns

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Bizibi(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2021
onuman:

So the gradual process of building Nigeria includes building standard gauge rail lines from the far north to Niger Republic while the east and southsouth where Nigeria's wealth comes from have no standard gauge rail lines?
This country with people like you is heading for the rocks.
forget that dunce,if many of them see the nonsense behind the scenes,non of them will come here to write rubbish.

The people around that man are terrible.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by Adeolajude(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Two dimwit..dumbass fools. Old nuggets..
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. by CUMIN: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Borrow pose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.