Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (12167 Views)

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ogmask: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2021
freshvine:

Who made Amaechi governor?

Amaechi won the election and claimed his mandate in court.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ogmask: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Awoo88:

No dey talk like say you know when you no know. Wike was the reason Ameachi was governor in the first place.

Not true bro.... Wike was an errand boy to amaechi. Please get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Jokerman(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Demdem aka dekdek grin
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Trustedpronet: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Wike your story is not complete. Ameachi conflict with Jonathan gave you that seat. If not for patient Jonathan and Jonathan I can't see you defeating ameach's choice in 2015. You were funded by presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Successlane: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Awoo88:

No dey talk like say you know when you no know. Wike was the reason Ameachi was governor in the first place.

True talk.

Also Amaechi was the reason Wike was a Minister that eventually gave him the power and influence to RIG himself in as governor, using federal might.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
Woke is sounding like an ungrateful soul.
The same person who gave you the opportunity to served him as a Chief of staffs & nominated you for ministerial slot from the state should be regarded as your benefactor.

That's the little you know abi ?
How did Wike become Chief of staff to Amaechi ?
It was a prearranged agreement which made Wike to collapse his structure behind Amaechi against Celestine Omehia at the primaries. Which Amaechi won but Obasanjo said "that Amaechis candidacy had K leg" so they dropped him and gave the ticket to Omehia.
It was this same Wike that stood solidly behind Amaechi even when they were threats that Obasanjo would use agents of state to harras them, Wike remained in Nigeria and was going to court , fought all the way to the supreme court, while Amaechi was scared and fled to Ghana, only sneaking in and out of Nigeria when it was absolutely necessary for the case, Wike was the one who fought and reclaimed that mandate for Amaechi so stop sounding as if Amaechi did Wike any favours. Amaechi would never have been governor if not for Wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Look at this criminal called governor...the same Amaechi that you want to remove as governor...we still remember how you used all your powers under GEJ to distabilize his government. I remembered vividly how you used your power to stop a serving governor from entering his official residence.
The spirit of all the people you killed in 2015 will hunt you forever.
We allso remember how that corrupt judge Mary Odili helped you to get victory at supreme Court.
All the agberos in Obio Akpor today were created by you .... Criminal!

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by AmazingELixir: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
The same person who gave you the opportunity to served him as a Chief of staffs & nominated you for ministerial slot from the state should be regarded as your benefactor.

Amaechi should be paying homage to Wike....Wike made him a governor while he was exiled in Ghana.

Wike is a far better grounded politician than Ameachi the upstart.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Myself2:

It was a prearranged agreement which made Wike to collapse his structure behind Amaechi against Celestine Omehia at the primaries. Which Amaechi won but Obasanjo said "that Amaechis candidacy had K leg" so they dropped him and gave the ticket to Omehia.
It was this same Wike that stood solidly behind Amaechi even when they were threats that Obasanjo would use agents of state to harras them, Wike remained in Nigeria and was going to court , fought all the way to the supreme court, while Amaechi was scared and fled to Ghana, only sneaking in and out of Nigeria when it was absolutely necessary for the case, Wike was the one who fought and reclaimed that mandate for Amaechi so stop sounding as if Amaechi did Wike any favours. Amaechi would never have been governor if not for Wike
A beg make we hear something...the two of them are brothers, they all did themselves favours. Hand washes hand.
But it was the same Wike that distabilize Amaechi"s government using his power under GEJ.
Wike is there today enjoying his time as governor without hindrance from Abuja .
Wike should just shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ikennamadu1(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Bleiz:
Emperor Wike!!!

We are not all dullards.

You mean that Amaechi nominated you for a ministerial appointment and then worked to truncate your appointment?

Think your words through before you talk nah

See lemmi tell you something you don't know... I'm close to ally's of both men... when immediately amaechi nominated wike for a ministerial slot ... Things went south between both of them.. the only option is for amaechi to trauncate everything.. but unknowingly wike has already worked everything underground with patience Jonathan ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Amaechi should be paying homage to Wike....Wike made him a governor while he was exiled in Ghana.

Wike is a far better grounded politician than Ameachi the upstart.
After that vwhat did he do to his government?
Yes violent people are always grounded that is Naija for you.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Praxis758: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

Where were you when Wike stood and was leading the warfare when Amechi was denied PDP's ticket in 2007 gubanatorial primary elections?

Same woke was at the forefront resisting the powers that be during the legal tussle while Amechi ran to Ghana.

Oga, kindly read history to know what birthed real issues before commenting. Go and read about Amechi and see how he's been traditionally ungrateful to his helpers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Bleiz:
Emperor Wike!!!

We are not all dullards.

You mean that Amaechi nominated you for a ministerial appointment and then worked to truncate your appointment?

Think your words through before you talk nah
Wike was even the one that worked to truncate Amaechi's government.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ikennamadu1(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Amaechi gives you relevance

Taaaaaa who fight for amaechi when Obasanjo deny am ticket ... No be wike... Who represent am for court .. no be wike...amaechi weh run go Ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Praxis758:

Where were you when Wike stood and was leading the warfare when Amechi was denied PDP's ticket in 2007 gubanatorial primary elections?

Same woke was at the forefront resisting the powers that be during the legal tussle while Amechi ran to Ghana.

Oga, kindly read history to know what birthed real issues before commenting. Go and read about Amechi and see how he's been traditionally ungrateful to his helpers.
How is he ungrateful please tell us
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ikennamadu1(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2021
ogmask:

Amaechi won the election and claimed his mandate in court.

Which court ... Did amaechi attend any court session.. who attended those sessions... Was it not wike... Who did all underground works... Was it not wike .. something you no Sabi ... No put mouth.. just walka pass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by anigbajumo(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Who knows you if not because of Ameachi, bloody ingrate…
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ikennamadu1(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You saw what he wrote there and you are still asking ... Are you blind?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ikennamadu1(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2021
anigbajumo:
Who knows you if not because of Ameachi, bloody ingrate…

Who know amaechi of no be wike... Loud mouth without brain ... That's what you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2021
ikennamadu1:

You saw what he wrote there and you are still asking ... Are you blind?
I am not blind! May be you are mad!
Blind man that is asking if I am blind.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Praxis758: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Magnus Abbey stood firm during his ordeal when OBJ subverted his victory at the primary election, but same Amechi fought tooth and nail to truncate the APC primary of Abbey in 2015.

Odili (though not a saint) engineered his speakership and stood by him during those days of Celestine Omehia, but same Amechi relegated him to the abyss during his 8 years reign.

Ask Riverians how Wike became a thug that fought godfather, Abuja principalities and powers to make sure justice prevailed for Amechi at the court.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Superboss: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

How grateful was Rotimi Amaechi to those who helped him to become the speaker and governor?
Nigerian politicians are just after their pockets.
It becomes annoying when supporters pitch tents with any politician or political party.
Amaechi was supported by some ppl but he betrayed those ppl.
Wike has follow suit and it won't end there, because Wike later be betrayed by those he will support in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by pquaver(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Myself2:

Is wike supreme Court judge? So how Wil Amaechi be governor if wike attended the court session and the cj pronounced omehia winner of the primary? Amaechi became governor because he was the the true winner of the primary not wike going to court. Nigerians and their reasoning sef

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2021
ikennamadu1:

See lemmi tell you something you don't know... I'm close to ally's of both men... when immediately amaechi nominated wike for a ministerial slot ... Things went south between both of them.. the only option is for amaechi to trauncate everything.. but unknowingly wike has already worked everything underground with patience Jonathan ...
To distabilize his government abi? Look out you just exposed them!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by anigbajumo(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Who know amaechi of no be wike... Loud mouth without brain ... That's what you are

I guess ur cerebellum has completely damaged, Wike served under ameachi as his chief of staff for years Ode!!!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Praxis758:

Magnus Abbey stood firm during his ordeal when OBJ subverted his victory at the primary election, but same Amechi fought tooth and nail to truncate the APC primary of Abbey in 2015.

Odili (though not a saint) engineered his speakership and stood by him during those days of Celestine Omehia, but same Amechi relegated him to the abyss during his 8 years reign.

Ask Riverians how Wike became a thug that fought godfather, Abuja principalities and powers to make sure justice prevailed for Amechi at the court.
Stories! Is that how he his ungrateful? Oga that is politics for you people fall in and out in politics...... Amaechi might have a reason for doing that if it is true.
Are we not all against God father?
Between how did Amaechi relegated Odili to the abyss? What a lie! Has Odili not served his time?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Bleiz(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Okay

ikennamadu1:

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Prabhnoor: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
See below
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by AmazingELixir: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

After that vwhat did he do to his government?
Yes violent people are always grounded that is Naija for you.

What Amaechi did after his restoration and open confession that after God, Wike was his saviour ...Not long afterwards Amaechi's treacherous nature began showing up and he started seeing Wike as a threat to his political dominance in the state hence the plot to truncate Wike's ministerial nomination and bury him politically.

Little did he know Wike is a healthy seed when he tried to bury him with his Abuja connect, Patience Jonathan took a likeness for Wike and not only did she connect him to her husband she nurtured him and that is why he is ever grateful to the former first lady.

Amaechi is a nobody without Odili and Wike...he is not a grassroot politician and commands no sizeable followership. Magnus Abe is a far better politician than him that's why he is fighting tooth and nail to undo him as he tried with Wike and failed woefully.

Wike is not a violent person, he is bold, courageous and fearless...he speaks truth to reality without minding whose ox is gored.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by baggioni: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Wike the Wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today / Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan / Naeto C's Mum Is PDP National Women Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.