Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (12170 Views)

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by pquaver(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Myself2:

Amaechi that literally gave up already and ran like a coward to Ghana. If not for Wike and a few others, there would not have been any supreme court judgement you're yapping about

Upon all the crowd that followed Nnamdi kanu to court, why is he still in detention? Oga Court litigation is a process and once started it takes its course till the end. When ogoni instituted a court case against shell in Netherlands for pollution, did they have to stay permanently in Netherlands to get the favourable judgement they got? Its a process initiated and took its course to the fullest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Bleiz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
emmykk:

That can happen in Nigeria.i strongly believe wike know what he is saying

It might even mean that Amaechi saw his true colour after the nomination
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:
One thing I can't do is to stop my fellow man in a contest, rather I will buckle my belt and lace my shoe.
Austin opara for governorship 2023
You must be very unenlightened to think that only Ikwerres will become governors in Rivers state,
Ikwerre is not even up to 10% of the population of rivers state, so the remaining 90% ethnic groups will sit and watch only Ikwerre people to rule?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by garfield1: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:

How does this affect tribe now, we are talking about how to move the state from where it is and a trusted man like opara is what we need. Not some political jobbers that woefully failed in attracting development to Rivers State which is in dire need of federal touch... Its not about tribe Mr Garfield

Austin opara is a failure, a wike stooge.any attempt by wike to impose any successor will sink pdp
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by garfield1: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:

It's not about ethnicity my brother it's about capacity, we need a man who can put Rivers State in the trajectory of employment (job creation) etc.

Yes but that man will cone from either ogoni or riverine area not upland
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by garfield1: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
freshvine:

Amaechi was not the candidate

Amechi was the candidate
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by elmessiahs(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
garfield1:

Yes but that man will cone from either ogoni or riverine area not upland
Politics requires finance aside your sagacity and capacity... Wike has successfully defunded politicians in PDP and amaech has successfully done same, as such they have ensured that whoever could likely be a governor must ensure to have the blessings of the two.
Wike is ahead of every politician in Rivers State and I believe you know that he has a man who he intends to support

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by elmessiahs(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Poloyanabo2 post=108669702]
You must be very unenlightened to think that only Ikwerres will become governors in Rivers state,
Ikwerre is not even up to 10% of the population of rivers state, so the remaining 90% ethnic groups will sit and watch only Ikwerre people to rule? [/quote
It's not an ikwerre agenda which I believe you think exist, for your information the ikwerreans as an ethnic group is no foisting themselves rather they have ensured that they are useful as regards politics and development, eg Samuel wanosike, ariolu George, paulinus nsirim, Martin amaehule etc... Rather than continuing you misguided utterance, I urge you to help support a reasonable politician that can help in moving our developmental stride beyond the hateful and vindictive politics we Rivers people have withness between 2013 till date
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by garfield1: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:

Politics requires finance aside your sagacity and capacity... Wike has successfully defunded politicians in PDP and amaech has successfully done same, as such they have ensured that whoever could likely be a governor must ensure to have the blessings of the two.
Wike is ahead of every politician in Rivers State and I believe you know that he has a man who he intends to support

I know.unfortunately, wike is going to vie for presidency or vice so abuja politics will divide his attention from rivers.again,a lot of riverians regret voting him and are disenchanted with his governance.majority of rivers people are ready to vote against any ikwerre candidate.the mood of the electorate is pro riverine. Wike has also alienated many of his many of his allies like Felix obuah,secondus. People are tired of his authoritarian ways...amechi will overrun him in 2023
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by chrisxxx(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Typical PDP Dundee, always illogical.

He nominated you and immediately began working against your confirmation!

Wike must think everyone's brain has been looted by his Poverty Development Party.
Bros this one happened. Amaechi played the role of David and Uriah. He nominated him because he didn't want him again to be his Chief of Staff. When Wike turned to go Abuja Amaechi nominated another woman with. Footnote that he preferred the woman because the first lady Patience had interest in the woman. But Amaechi stance was revealed to Wike when he got to Abuja by trusted allies of Amaechi.
Wike had to do his ground work to ensure he scaled through.
Amaechi plan was to remove him from Rivers State and even Abuja and making him powerless because of the over domineering status of Wike then in Amaechi government. People feared Wike then as Chief of Staff than Amaechi the governor.
Politics has a lot of imbedded secrets
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by baralatie(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

How is Amaechi fighting Wike gbo gbo and gba gba?
Has Amaechi used his federal power to disturb Wike from governing Rivers State the way Wike did to him when he (Wike) had the federal power?
You are not in the know about amaechi and wike fued!
Amaechi did everything possible it just did not work out the way he thought
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Myself2:

Why should he shut up. He just told you Amaechi wanted to scuttle his confirmation hearing at the NASS, are you disputing that assertion, if so post your provable contrary view and don't go the lazy route of asking him to shut up
Lol ..the same Amaechi that nominated him to be Minister?...Bro please up your thinking cap....and you should also shut up.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2021
baralatie:

You are not in the know about amaechi and wike fued!
Amaechi did everything possible it just did not work out the way he thought
Since you are the one in the know please educate me and then let us compare. Thanks
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ogmask: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
freshvine:

Amaechi was not the candidate
He was the candidate before omahia came up thru the back door. Ameachi already won the primaries and his name submitted to inec before obj did his magic which the court later rectified by handing over the mandate to the original winner. Omehia was an impostor.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by freshvine(f): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2021
ogmask:

He was the candidate before omahia came up thru the back door. Ameachi already won the primaries and his name submitted to inec before obj did his magic which the court later rectified by handing over the mandate to the original winner. Omehia was an impostor.

we are talking party politics. Amaechi was never the candidate. Odili nominated him and asked every other candidate to step down for him and when it was obvious the ex governor odili choice was not acceptable by the PDP,they ask him to nominate another and that was when he put forward Omehia which the party accepted. Omehia went ahead to canvass for voteand was duly elected on the platform of PDP.

Amaechi simply ran away to Ghana fearing for his life and the ebullient Nyesom Wike took the the fight head on to challenge the powers that be.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol ..the same Amaechi that nominated him to be Minister?...Bro please up your thinking cap....and you should also shut up.

Look at this zombie, you think Amaechi just nominated Wike as minister for nothing ? Well in that regard I won't help you know
I will shut up the moment your father shuts his dirty mouth first
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
pquaver:

Upon all the crowd that followed Nnamdi kanu to court, why is he still in detention? Oga Court litigation is a process and once started it takes its course till the end. When ogoni instituted a court case against shell in Netherlands for pollution, did they have to stay permanently in Netherlands to get the favourable judgement they got? Its a process initiated and took its course to the fullest..

Twisted analogy.
Apples and oranges
Totally unrelated scenarios
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by pquaver(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Myself2:

Twisted analogy.
Apples and oranges

That ur opinion.. It is a wonderful analogy. Truth is bitter.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 3:17am On Dec 23, 2021
Myself2:

Look at this zombie, you think Amaechi just nominated Wike as minister for nothing ? Well in that regard I won't help you know
I will shut up the moment your father shuts his dirty mouth first
Look at this bastard that is calling me zombie! Look at this he goat that is insulting my father. Make Satan punish you and your unborn generation. You will die before you get to half of my father's age......IMKPI
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Myself2:

Twisted analogy.
Apples and oranges
Mumu... olodo!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu... olodo!

Your father abi ?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Look at this bastard that is calling me zombie! Look at this he goat that is insulting my father. Make Satan punish you and your unborn generation. You will die before you get to half of my father's age......IMKPI

Taaaa, you miserable apology of an imp and nitwit.
I don't blame you, if there was a minimum psychiatric requirement to be met before commenting on nairaland, I bet your ignorant ass would never make the cut.
You an your father a generational dolts and asylum lunatics.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Myself2:

Your father abi ?
No your father!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Myself2:

Taaaa, you miserable apology of an imp and nitwit.
I don't blame you, if there was a minimum psychiatric requirement to be met before commenting on nairaland, I bet your ignorant ass would never make the cut.
You an your father a generational dolts and asylum lunatics.
Sorry for you silly ass hole, demented and schizophrenia patient.....Your miserable health has turned out for the worst your case is now a full blown Alzheimer's sickness...as you reek in your filthy room and poverty life.
What a pity.... poverty has really finished what is left of your maggots infected brain..... sorry is your case because you have no hope.
I recommend one teaspoon of SNIPER for you...you will be more useful in the grave than being alive! The dead are very friendly and they need you.... you are just a walking skeleton....Anuo.fia.
Mind you your useless Wike agberos that he called task force just killed two siblings in Port harcourt today.
May such fate befall you! Useless set of people!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 2:49am On Dec 24, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros this one happened. Amaechi played the role of David and Uriah. He nominated him because he didn't want him again to be his Chief of Staff. When Wike turned to go Abuja Amaechi nominated another woman with. Footnote that he preferred the woman because the first lady Patience had interest in the woman. But Amaechi stance was revealed to Wike when he got to Abuja by trusted allies of Amaechi.
Wike had to do his ground work to ensure he scaled through.
Amaechi plan was to remove him from Rivers State and even Abuja and making him powerless because of the over domineering status of Wike then in Amaechi government. People feared Wike then as Chief of Staff than Amaechi the governor.
Politics has a lot of imbedded secrets
What footnote? Mention the woman.
Fake news
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by chrisxxx(m): 3:49am On Dec 24, 2021
goslowgoslow:

What footnote? Mention the woman.
Fake news
What you don't know try to know except you are only saying this to obliterate the news.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by alcaptainero: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
Woke is sounding like an ungrateful soul.
The same person who gave you the opportunity to served him as a Chief of staffs & nominated you for ministerial slot from the state should be regarded as your benefactor.

Incase you don’t know, Chief of staff is nothing compared to the battle Wike fought to make sure Amaechi became the governor of Rivers state as at then. Remember, Amaechi ran to Ghana and it was Wike that mobilized and straightened his k-leg and Sir Celestine Omehia was removed. Today no Rivers elder is with Amaechi and he has refused to bring a single federal project to Rivers state.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
chrisxxx:

What you don't know try to know except you are only saying this to obliterate the news.
You have no prove about what you said.
All those are hear say! Simple!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by chrisxxx(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You have no prove about what you said.
All those are hear say! Simple!
You are right here. I heard it from Wike. That made it hear say. But I strongly believe he said the truth.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
chrisxxx:

You are right here. I heard it from Wike. That made it hear say. But I strongly believe he said the truth.
Lol.... cheesy cheesy...This man!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
alcaptainero:

Incase you don’t know, Chief of staff is nothing compared to the battle Wike fought to make sure Amaechi became the governor of Rivers state as at then. Remember, Amaechi ran to Ghana and it was Wike that mobilized and straightened his k-leg and Sir Celestine Omehia was removed. Today no Rivers elder is with Amaechi and he has refused to bring a single federal project to Rivers state.
Na Amaechi be Buhari?.....All those yeye, bias and hungry elders in Rivers that cannot settle fight between two brothers but rather cash on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months / Come Clean On Travel Ban, APC Tells Atiku / Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.