Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (12169 Views)

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by MrMaestro: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Praxis758:

Where were you when Wike stood and was leading the warfare when Amechi was denied PDP's ticket in 2007 gubanatorial primary elections?

Same woke was at the forefront resisting the powers that be during the legal tussle while Amechi ran to Ghana.

Oga, kindly read history to know what birthed real issues before commenting. Go and read about Amechi and see how he's been traditionally ungrateful to his helpers.

The Yorubas know this all too well. It’s in the Igbo DNA to be ungrateful and even turn on their helpers. It seems Wike has woken up and acted accordingly in his state. Good for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan / Boko Haram Raids Yobe Towns,steals Foodstuffs / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.