Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship (2680 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by tjaycent1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
Why cant we do without "SEX" in our relationship
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by yimiton(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
Why not?
you can conveniently do without sex in a relationship if both partners agree.

If you're married, it's not advisable unless on religious grounds, but if you're not, both partners will have to discuss it and agree that their relationship will exclude sex.

It's usually difficult for the guy and even the lady but much easier if they are both virgins. If one of them is a virgin, it will be easier for him or her and she might be able to help the other partner to have a relationship without sex.

At the long run, it boils down to understanding.
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by tjaycent1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2007
but most people dont believe that,are u online now maybe we can both chat with each other,my yahoo id is tjaycent1
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
tjaycent1:

but most people don't believe that,are u online now maybe we can both chat with each other,my yahoo id is tjaycent1

lol
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by AKMoor(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Yimiton.You are not souding realistic. embarassed
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by yimiton(f): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ A.K. Moor,
What is not realistic about that?
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by iice(f): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
who says we, they, he/she can't? undecided
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Nautillus(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
COS WE JUST CANT PERIOD

why do you think the statement " consummate the relathionship" was invented??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by sealed(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
A serious relationship, I mean beyond casual friendship goes beyond today's "my boyfriend and my girlfriend's syndrome". Male-Female relationship is serious, it is for mature and stable adults, not for teenagers or young boys still struggling to pass chemistry and maths.
Relationshps, if practised well, are meant to consummate in a life time union of both parties involved. Marriage defines this legal union between the two, which gives them a legal ground for having sex.
So, relationships are not for having sex. To have sex with someone you're not married to is both illegal in the courts of man and in the court of the almighty, and whatever is illegal carries severe consequences.
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by wakagirl: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2007
Some people sound like they are/will be virgin until their wedding night. I tire for this pretenders o.

@topic because we are human and being too close passes message to the flesh and if the two fleshes receives the message at the same time, hummmmmmm it takes maturity and lots of binding to hold it o, ask Adam and Eve, or why do big men of God fall into adultry?
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by jlee(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
lets be real here guys!
     Having sex in a relationship is not a big deal as long as both partners agree but the act of trying 2 be a fast player is not a fair thing.
      Sex was meant for pleasure and satisfaction afterall so why have relatin which you deprive yourselves from the pleasures in its.

Note one point "any relationship built on Sex will definatelly not last"
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by remedies4a(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2007
@sealed

i think sealed has said it all. it all boils down to maturity and fear of God. history has shown dt relationship with sex often ends up in heart break. so guys lets have a rethink
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by mellow(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2007
Who says SEX can not be done without in Relationships? Ask me and I will tell you.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Sharn06: 3:24am On Nov 16, 2007
you didn't do your homework well. some actually do without it. ask me bout it
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by AKMoor(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
wakagirl:

Some people sound like they are/will be virgin until their wedding night. I tire for this pretenders o.

@topic because we are human and being too close passes message to the flesh and if the two fleshes receives the message at the same time, hummmmmmm it takes maturity and lots of binding to hold it o, ask Adam and Eve, or why do big men of God fall into adultry?
@Wakagirl; You have said it all my sister.Don't mind all these pretenders on nairaland.Na them do pass.Them do pass dog sef angry
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by estrella(f): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
its possible to go without sex as long as the two involved agree.ive done it, i was in relationship for over a year and there was no sex involved because we both had the same principles, going out with a man who shares your values make sit a lot easier!
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by amievivian(f): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2007
mellow, being a guy its nice to hear that from you, most guys make it seem lyk its impossible to do witout sex in relationshp, it is real and it does happen though its really difficult but it is possible, and i think it makes more sense
am not trying to be religous but it is morally wrong and there is nothing lyk maintaing ur dignity n self respect
i mean lets be truthful, how do we really feel when we go about this illicit sex
sex is fun no doubt,i mean it is really good but am sure we kno its for married couples
it is not easy but we could at least try
cheers guys cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by jayvin01: 12:31am On Nov 17, 2007
***Topic****

because its called Relation[b]S[/b]hip
^
l
l
l
l
stands for [b]S[/b]EX------= its impossible,we can't do without it unless ull get relationhip which makes no sense------understood!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by theboy0808(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2007
lol
you can if you can cooperate wid youur partner
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2007
theboy0808:

lol
you can if you can cooperate wid youur partner
i agree with you 100% jare kiss
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by groove: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2007
Of cos u can. Its all in the mind
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by cblow(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2007
sex aint food, so grow up and change your priorities in your relationships
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Memunah(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
who says 'WE CANT DO WITHOUT SEX'. having sex in a relationship depends on the both parties.but sex is not a do or die affair in a relationship.
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by akeye(f): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
c_blow:

sex aint food, so grow up and change your priorities in your relationships
tell it to d guys
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Memunah(f): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ akeye
u are rite,please tell it o the guys coz some of them think dats the reason y they are in a relationship
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by emekaemor(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2007
you should have said, y cant i do with out sex in a relationship. there are lot of people that are doing without sex in their relationship, it all depend on u and ur lover.
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Uzzyan: 2:02am On Dec 11, 2007
I for one have neva had sex in any relationship i have eva heard this one i have now is the bomb and yet no SEX. so i can , so i know other chics can if they donot belive this fake saying "VRIGNITY IS NOT DIGNITY IT IS ONLY LACK OF OPPORTUNITY". Nyways my guy can ki$$ mi but not hav it with mi.

Out Of Bound.
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by amievivian(f): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2007
i lyk that uzzyann

Guys
WORD!!!
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by zheroes(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2007
because you or we go into a relationship with the mindset to have sex, if you go into a relationship when you are qualified to get married i.e financially, emotionally, spiritually, you can or we can do without sex, cos you will not court for too long to expose yourself to unnecessary dangers.
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by rockiedink(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2007
sex in a relationship is a mind thing. wakagirl and A.K. Moor i'm sorry if you cant do witout it (and i'm not castigating you either) smiley but i think that a relationship can do without sex. lotsa testimonies out there and they aren't lies. cool
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Lola4eva(f): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster, i strongly recommend that you speak for urself, some of us can do without it ok angry
Re: Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
Let us not act Lame, A relationship without sex lacks a lot of intimacy between both lovers and its excruciating. There's always this sexually attraction between opposite sexes, and it’s a pity if you girl/boyfriend don’t find you sexually attractive. If neither of you haven’t had sex before fine, stay that way if you can. But here is the bitter truth,

1. One of them is having sex elsewhere.
2. The boy/girl haven’t given the girl/boy enough reason to have sex
3. The Opportunity haven’t arise
4. One is scared of having sex. Other scared to ask
5. They haven’t tried it yet.

If you want to stay away from sex… then stay away from a relationship… cause somehow it would be sexual. But sex is good… in a long-term-relationship, its great! It brings lovers closer… as long you truly love each other and know what you want and where you are heading to in your relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Don't You Like About Your Lover? / Is Beauty A Curse. / Ladies, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.