Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] (9990 Views)

This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by paqman: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Am interested
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Jamesterman: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

Thank you for reading. The end.
Hey brother, I'm interested. How can I get started please ?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
WickedPisa:
ilegend go buy anji
you wont find it on binance or hotbit o, but pancake swap get am sha
they just list am on Lbank today
very promising looking coin, selling at 0.0006 now o

I have $100 in my LBank account. I grabbed $25 Anji for fun and set a low bid for $30 and $35.

The reason for all these numerous accounts is just for situations like this. I'll research on the coin later, but I have grabbed $25 of it for curiousity sake. I'll just abandon the account as usual and check few weeks or months later.

Thanks and I appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by krushdripper(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Easier explained than done, everyone can't make money through this means, for many,
it's like telling a video producer to come work as a bank customer care.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by care4you: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Meedon:

Bro you don't make any sense. The OP helps a lot of people with his free tutorials like this one. Don't go and practice what he preach, pant go wear you.

Are you one of them?

I need an honest answer from you!
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
krushdripper:
Easier explained than done, everyone can't make money through this means, for many,
it's like telling a video producer to come work as a bank customer care.

You're right, but if people don't share, you'll be among the people that'll call them names like, eat alone, die alone, greedy, secretive, etc.

You people always have either an excuse or something to complain about when people share and when they don't share. I didn't say everyone MUST. I only shared. I hope you don't consider my sharing as a crime. #ICameInPeace.

9 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
care4you:

Are you one of them?

I need an honest answer from you!
Capital YES!
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by liver123(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

Thank you for reading. The end. Please I want to join the free thread
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I have $100 in my LBank account. I grabbed $25 Anji for fun and set a low bid for $30 and $35.

The reason for all these numerous accounts is just for situations like this. I'll research on the coin later, but I have grabbed $25 of it for curiousity sake. I'll just abandon the account as usual and check few weeks or months later.

Thanks and I appreciate.
buy more guy
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by krushdripper(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

You're right, but if people don't share, you'll be among the people that'll call them names like, eat alone, die alone, greedy, secretive, etc.

You people always have either an excuse or something to complain about when people share and when they don't share. I didn't say everyone MUST. I only shared. I hope you don't consider my sharing as a crime. #ICameInPeace.

I definitely won't be among those to call people names for not sharing stuff, however that fits, maybe I'd give this btc ish some attention some time.

Personally, from your headline and style of write up, I think the real reason you shared is to show us how good your white curtains and cushions look with the sitting room.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
This man you too like shayo. Chop ur money but no forget to dey help pple
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by care4you: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Meedon:

Capital YES!

Ok good. Hope you're now a millionaire like him now?

Hope you don't go around looking for a job anymore like him?

Hope you don't depends on monthly salary like him?

Hope you always stay at home watching your crypto charts day and night?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
This man you too like shayo. Chop ur money but no forget to dey help pple...
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
care4you:

Ok good. Hope you're now a millionaire like him now?
Hope you don't go around looking for a job anymore like him?
Hope you don't depends on monthly salary like him?
Hope you always stay at home watching your crypto charts day and night?

grin grin grin grin
Bro. you don't know me and I will never reveal anything.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by MickzyDonald: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Warning: Everything I posted is true — just as always, but not a financial advice.
Please sir, If you don't mind me learning from you personally, I've tried reaching your mail, but since you said its inactive, I'd like if you can mentor me through the safe steps as a beginner so i could have something i can hopefully rely on sir
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by care4you: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yeah, you're very correct. I don't know you and I don't give a single fvck about you dude
Meedon:

Bro. you don't know me and I will never reveal anything.

This is what am still talking about, no one will reveal the real source of his/her wealth...

Maybe next time you should re-read my comments before mentioning me. Thank you!!
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
care4you:
Yeah, you're very correct. I don't know you and I don't give a single fvck about you dude

This is what am still talking about, no one will reveal the real source of his/her wealth...

Maybe next time you should re-read my comments before mentioning me. Thank you!!

Nawa ooo.

una too get wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Anobella: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

Two of my younger siblings with a cousin visited and they've been with me for 5 days now. They'll leave in few days' time. As a hereditary, we can all cook, but I decided to cook for them today as a loving brother.

I went to the market, bought a bag of rice, carton of tomatoes, different spices, beans, two basin of garri, meat, chicken, assorted, dried fish, catfish, fruits, and the list almost endless. The money is not the issue.

The issue is: I don't want you to suffer as I used to. I want to reveal one of the ways I make free money to you for free. You already know it, but I'll show you how I turn 20 — 28k to 100k+ and how I turn 100k+ to millions.

Before I explain this, let me post a picture of them watching TV while I cook for them.

Typing...

Ilegends give me 2yrs
All I pray for is long life
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
krushdripper:
I definitely won't be among those to call people names for not sharing stuff, however that fits, maybe I'd give this btc ish some attention some time.

Personally, from your headline and style of write up, I think the real reason you shared is to show us how good your white curtains and cushions look with the sitting room.

Alright. Thanks for noticing the curtains. I pray for better ones for you. You don't need to reply. Just say the amen in your mind.

Stay blessed, Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Please sir, If you don't mind me learning from you personally, I've tried reaching your mail, but since you said its inactive, I'd like if you can mentor me through the safe steps as a beginner so i could have something i can hopefully rely on sir

Thanks for your interest, Sir.

I don't mentor for free and I don't charge money either. I only share for free on the Internet to pique people's curiosity and let who's interested use Google or YouTube to continue. This is the only offer I render. Any other thing, I decline.

Below is the beginners' guide post I created a while ago. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Asslicker tongue

Nag!
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Asslicker tongue

Nah!
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by keymatt(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm interested sir.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Lightway: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Please I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Afoime2:

Ilege.ndd weldon , you are really doing a great work here. A quick one please I have these $40
Which I used in buying a coin know as TLM for over 6 months now, which I hold for binac.e and I stead of improving the coin keep going down. Just check it now it is $18 right now, and I want to use that $18 to buy another coin. Which coin can I buy and hold in binac.e that can appreciate and give me some returns .

Even if my younger brother or elder sister asks me this question, I'll tell him/her to find out himself or herself.

This is the part of crypto I never reply. E get why. When the person insists I must tell him, I just ignore totally.

You won't understand why I uphold this strict principle. Sorry if my reply didn't favor you expectations.

The only time I tell people coins to buy is when I'm the one who gave them the money they're trading with. Why? If the coin dips, they won't badmouth and they won't feel like they lost money since the money wasn't theirs in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by blessedvisky(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilegendd is a real legend. Much respect

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by OAra: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackXabbath:

This requires a laptop right?

Well yeah, you'd be working on pc.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by EmzyT: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
OAra:
You can do all of this and scrape a living...OR you could spend some months to learn an IT skill that is in-demand and then you could easily find a remote job for a Western company that paid a western salary, without even needing to move to another nation.

Examples? Coding languages (C++, etc), SAP (pick your poison among the various modules), etc.

Bro, I'd be glad for life If you can teach me this! I want to have one Internet Job I'd be doing before entering 2022! I have a friend who does the coding stuff (He works for a company online too and earns like 250k every 2 weeks) but has refused teaching me! Please bro, I take God beg you embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Joelobioha(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ilegend I don't know u...but u dey always ginger me..Godbless u..more oil to ur head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day / South African Woman Reveals Why Nigerian Men Love Them, Blast Nigerian Women / Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.