Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] (9999 Views)

This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Furcko:
This guy again..Only fools like the ones above believe your grass to grace story, we know say u be typical Yahoo boy dey disguise as crypto trader dey try oppress/imoress online with a made up story to feel successful we know Una ni.. invictus obi apprentice

Nobody only you sabi him

I'm compiling a lot of intels on him

One day I will burst his crookedAss tongue
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Buziness101: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Boss I believe everything you said @ilegend... I can't wait to learn perfectly and start trading like you... Thanks for sharing this with us...

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilegend how can i get d materialss
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by CheedyJ(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=108664535]I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

Thank you for reading. The end.
[/quote
Please, I'm interested..
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
MaxieMan:
Boss please list those trusted exchanges that you are using or have used.

I don't want the one that will withhold my token after sending them in.

But then investing on numerous coins are very costly and can only be done if one has constant inflow of cash.

Ilegendd

In crypto, I shy away from recommending things. The only time I'll recommend is at a gun point.

Any exchange could be hacked at any time or the owner(s) disappear(s), but it rarely happens.

For this, I recommend only Bin.ance, Ku coin, and Gate dot io for centralized exchanges and Uniswap or Binance Smart Chain for decentralized (Pan.cake.swap)

When I started, I didn't really wait for people's recommendations. I just took risks and they worked in my favor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by denobaba: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

I am interested please, thanks.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by care4you: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dear fellow gullible NLanders.

No one will ever reveal his/her real source of wealth to you..... don't be decieved by a mere fiction (zikoko) success stories..... No Pain No Gain!!!

. Yours sincerely

. Care4you

5 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Guy, you get time to attend to negative comments . For someone of your timber and calibre you shouldn't be seen responding to such. Just give out whatever you want and attend to the curious ones. I will really like one on one exchange about the information here not necessarily seeing each other. Like WhatsApp or any other platform. My greetings to your sister and cousin.

5 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Joeyfizzo: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
I feel people that are into buying n selling of cryptocurrencies are lazy ppl ....Donno y tho

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
I feel people that are into buying n selling of cryptocurrencies are lazy ppl ....Donno y tho

Yes oh! Thank you oga hard worker. Look at this guy? You should really check yourself if you think this way. Can you imagine?

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Judybash93(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello boss! Please, I'm really interested in investing in crypto, i really don't know anything about it and I would like you to guide me
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Joeyfizzo:

Chai! I'm really shocked, so na to dey carry block for site then collect 2k at the end of the day naim make sense abi? Guy you just offed me! TBH. People are utilizing digital currency to make money nd you're here spewing shit. Funny enough Banks engage in all these too. So WTF! are you saying?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Joeyfizzo: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Chai! I'm really shocked, so na to dey carry block for site then collect 2k at the end of the day naim make sense abi? Guy you just offed me! TBH. People are utilizing digital currency to make money nd you're here spewing shit. Funny enough Banks engage in all these too. So WTF! are you saying?
u won't understand bro....my thoughts tho. Na lazy yahoo boys full the matter.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by PrinceFaith035: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Boss please can you refer me to the thread? I'd like you to mentor me in cryptocurrency. Can we have a chat please.. 0807 553 3933
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Faytefam: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Let me just pretend I understood what you wrote. tongue
sorry bad keyboard
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I got to your KDP thread late, please, gimme the link to this one. The hustle too hard for here
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Oyin2212(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Now, I want to tell you what I do in crypto and how I invest in it.

I created accounts with more than 40 obscure exchanges and sent $100 to each for a start.

What do I do with these $100? I keep them there and don't touch them for the meantime. I watch crypto videos, read posts, Twitter feeds and so on for fun.

As I do all these things, I take note of unpopular coins people mention without other taking them seriously.

I check the coin on Google and 98% of the time, I'll see that coin listed in at least, one of my obscure exchanges. I take a look at the graph and pinpoint the levels to set my buy order. I'll first of all set with $20, $30, and finally $50.

I set these orders with hope that when Bitcoin crashes, they'll trigger and they usually do. They're extremely low bids. At times, I buy immediately if the level I met it is favorable.

I once posted a thread I did this and turned $100 to $600 and to a couple of thousand dollars.

So, some days ago, I watched this video below by this South African guy about a coin called WOJ. I trust the guy, so I checked it out and realized it was a a low level, so out of the $50 left in that particular exchange, I bought WOJ of $40 and used the remaining $10+ to long KSM. Sadly, KSM reached $60, but I didn't take it and it plunged to $1.50. Sad, but that's part of the game. You win some and lose some.

I don't regular check these 40 exchanges, but when I do, I have 70% chances of smiling.

Today, I checked the WOJ I bought the day he made that video and realized my $40 had turned to $250. I wasn't shocked because I experience this kind of thing regularly.

I didn't cash out. I checked again and it has reduced to $213, so I cashed it out to rebuy when it crashes.

Binance P2P rate is currently at 573/$. That means the $40 I spent is 22+k. If I move the $213 to Binance, I'll get 212 and if I sell this $212 at the rate of 573, I'll get 121+k. This means I used 22k to get 100k profit without doing anything.

As I said, this is not even up to some other scenarios I have experienced. I just want to share this as a form of motivation and to let you know crypto is a good investment if you take your time to develop a strategy, know when to enter the market, and not get too greedy.

We are humans and we do get greedy no matter how hard we try, but please, control your greed when you start investing in crypto else you'll regret.

Typing...
Thanks for this rundown, I appreciate it bro.
But what I don't get is when you said the 40$you didn't is 22+k. What's that, is it a formula?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Danielkelly: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
bluebay:
Your DStV still Dey show this periods. And you involved car first to your so called rubbish cooking . Tahhh Oga . You be ritualistic human
just keep talking rubish you broke uniditiefiable nigerian citizen(unc).
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Danielkelly: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

This one don kidnap person daughters
And call them cousins

Well, I hope you won't infect them with H i V aids tongue
its a good thing you didn't your not wise.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Oyin2212(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm very interested bro. Ignore my question on top. I finally understand what you're saying.

@CaveAdullam come check this out.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by POLYGAMY: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Nobody only you sabi him

LOOK AT WHAT POVERTY DID TO THIS GUY embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by dotunibrahim7(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

ilegend how do you do crypto research on YouTube?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oyin2212:

Thanks for this rundown, I appreciate it bro.
But what I don't get is when you said the 40$you didn't is 22+k. What's that, is it a formula?

40*573 = 22,920.
573 is current black market exachange rate as I type.

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by majamajic(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Furcko:
This guy again..Only fools like the ones above believe your grass to grace story, we know say u be typical Yahoo boy dey disguise as crypto trader dey try oppress/impress online with a made up story to feel successful we know Una ni.. invictus obi apprentice

The guy nearly hack one of my accounts , I run
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by majamajic(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
I for prefer one of those girls instead
Are they available ?

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Oyin2212(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

40*573 = 22,920.
573 is current black market exachage rate.
Alright thanks bro
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Mercury12(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Send me the Link thanks

iLegendd:

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Nobody only you sabi him

Make una stop this nonsense na. Na him cause una depression. Quit gambling you no wan quit, now see wetin gambling the turn you to.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
care4you:
Dear fellow gullible NLanders.

No one will ever reveal his/her real source of wealth to you..... don't be decieved by a mere fiction (zikoko) success stories..... No Pain No Gain!!!

. Yours sincerely

. Care4you

Bro you don't make any sense. The OP helps a lot of people with his free tutorials like this one. Don't go and practice what he preach, pant go wear you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by BlackXabbath(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
OAra:
You can do all of this and scrape a living...OR you could spend some months to learn an IT skill that is in-demand and then you could easily find a remote job for a Western company that paid a western salary, without even needing to move to another nation.

Examples? Coding languages (C++, etc), SAP (pick your poison among the various modules), etc.
This requires a laptop right?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

Two of my younger siblings with a cousin visited and they've been with me for 5 days now. They'll leave in few days' time. As a hereditary, we can all cook, but I decided to cook for them today as a loving brother.

I went to the market, bought a bag of rice, carton of tomatoes, different spices, beans, two basin of garri, meat, chicken, assorted, dried fish, catfish, fruits, and the list almost endless. The money is not the issue.

The issue is: I don't want you to suffer as I used to. I want to reveal one of the ways I make free money to you for free. You already know it, but I'll show you how I turn 20 — 28k to 100k+ and how I turn 100k+ to millions.

Before I explain this, let me post a picture of them watching TV while I cook for them.

Typing...
ilegend go buy anji
you wont find it on binance or hotbit o, but pancake swap get am sha
they just list am on Lbank today
very promising looking coin, selling at 0.0006 now o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.