Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] (10000 Views)

This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Callmegerald2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

Thank you for reading. The end.
Hello, Legend. I have interest in the crypto thread. Kindly send it to my mail gcukamba@yahoo.com
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by SimpleGuy001: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
WickedPisa:
ilegend go buy anji
you wont find it on binance or hotbit o, but pancake swap get am sha
they just list am on Lbank today
very promising looking coin, selling at 0.0006 now o

Boss how do I get updates on which coins to buy like this? Where can I see updates like this boss, thanks
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by hope4nigeria(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2021
SportsHD:

I swear, I don't understand what you just wrote.
he said you are a 419
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Boss how do I get updates on which coins to buy like this? Where can I see updates like this boss, thanks
Coinmarketcap.com
look for newly added coins. reddit too
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by SimpleGuy001: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2021
WickedPisa:
Coinmarketcap.com
look for newly added coins. reddit too

Reddit isn’t too helpful but coinmarket is, thanks

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by OAra: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2021
EmzyT:

Bro, I'd be glad for life If you can teach me this! I want to have one Internet Job I'd be doing before entering 2022! I have a friend who does the coding stuff (He works for a company online too and earns like 250k every 2 weeks) but has refused teaching me! Please bro, I take God beg you embarassed embarassed

Given that some asked how to go about it, I've made a thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6903780/how-find-remote-well-paid-job
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by HayTerran: 1:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by nnamdi640: 1:37am On Dec 21, 2021
You should be happy that you saw something to cook. Some people don't even have anything to cook talkless of kerosene or gas to light up. Those that voted for Buhari will have serious question to answer on judgment day.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Evercurious(f): 2:50am On Dec 21, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

I really do appreciate you for your time. I have been into crypto but had to take a break cos of some other trainings. I am interested in joining the thread to learn more .. thanks
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Evercurious(f): 2:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
I feel people that are into buying n selling of cryptocurrencies are lazy ppl ....Donno y tho

Hmmm.. you re so wrong. Crypto trading isnt as easy as you think.. A lazy person cant even do it sef

5 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Healthwellness0(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Interested. Want to learn more about crypto.
Ilegendd
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Lumidee007(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Baba please Im interested in the crypto beginner program o7o668573$2
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Ezemust: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2021
iLegendd:

i need that thread like mad
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Valwezzy: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2021
WickedPisa:
ilegend go buy anji
you wont find it on binance or hotbit o, but pancake swap get am sha
they just list am on Lbank today
very promising looking coin, selling at 0.0006 now o

Please, How did you find this token?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Apreecauts: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Please I'm interested in the thread, thank you
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Valwezzy:

Please, How did you find this token?
saw an ad on reddit, looked it up
it's a month old and has so much potential.
looked at it for a night, the next day 8a.m I was at zenith bank. withdrew all my money in my restricted account and bought anji with
I've seen it break 0.0009, but I'm Hodl'n so I node rush
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
u won't understand bro....my thoughts tho. Na lazy yahoo boys full the matter.

Well, I will leave you to your thoughts. May the peace of the Lord be with you.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Joeyfizzo: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Well, I will leave you to your thoughts. May the peace of the Lord be with you.
Oga e never reach quarrel na ... Which kain talk b dis.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Valwezzy: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
WickedPisa:
saw an ad on reddit, looked it up
it's a month old and has so much potential.
looked at it for a night, the next day 8a.m I was at zenith bank. withdrew all my money in my restricted account and bought anji with
I've seen it break 0.0009, but I'm Hodl'n so I node rush

Lol, you withdrew all your money and went big on it?

Nawa ooo.

Thanks anyways
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by keymatt(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Can i use dogecoin to trade on binance?
Cc: iLegendd
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by bluebay(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
just keep talking rubish you broke uniditiefiable nigerian citizen(unc).
Poverty already making you see everyone like you. Fool.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Click on this thread is like I entered One Chance! grin
iLegendd:
Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

Two of my younger siblings with a cousin visited and they've been with me for 5 days now. They'll leave in few days' time. As a hereditary, we can all cook, but I decided to cook for them today as a loving brother.

I went to the market, bought a bag of rice, carton of tomatoes, different spices, beans, two basin of garri, meat, chicken, assorted, dried fish, catfish, fruits, and the list almost endless. The money is not the issue.

The issue is: I don't want you to suffer as I used to. I want to reveal one of the ways I make free money to you for free. You already know it, but I'll show you how I turn 20 — 28k to 100k+ and how I turn 100k+ to millions.

Before I explain this, let me post a picture of them watching TV while I cook for them.

Typing...

Modified: Pictures deleted.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Oga e never reach quarrel na ... Which kain talk b dis.

I bless you, you say I dey quarrel you. Nawa oh!
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Joeyfizzo: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

I bless you, you say I dey quarrel you. Nawa oh!
na vex mind blessing... �

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
na vex mind blessing... �

No oh! No reason am, it's all love from this side.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Danielkelly: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
bluebay:

Poverty already making you see everyone like you. Fool.
i am way too fresh.

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by bluebay(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Danielkelly:
i am way too fresh.
Now I get it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
GenBuhari:
Click on this thread is like I entered One Chance! grin
Sorry
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by papiilo(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Sorry
what do you have for us today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / Dating A Virgin? Ur Experience. / Y Do Young Girls Who Haven't Bear Any Child Av Saggy Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.