Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month (4566 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Mynameis007(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
care4you:
So everything is spiritual in this country?

When will we all wake up from this imaginary spiritism?

SMH...

Until you realise the spirit controls the physical...

Thank you
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by care4you: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Mynameis007:

Until you realise the spirit controls the physical...

Thank you

Hahahaha you are the dumbest clown I've ever met.

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by emaopel: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Damori:

She was. Many guys tried to get in her pant but she turned them down. For some reason she chose me. Maybe love or whatever. But it's in the past and I don't know why I keep dreaming about her every night. Like I am 100% certain that if I sleep this night, she will appear in my dream..
What are the dreams all about? scaring of what? share frequent ones to know better... also, since you know that you caused the separation, nothing wrong for you to apologise because she gave you her future and you toyed with it... which might later hurt you in future

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Damori: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2021
emaopel:
What are the dreams all about? scaring of what? share frequent ones to know better... also, since you know that you caused the separation, nothing wrong for you to apologise because she gave you her future and you toyed with it... which might later hurt you in future

The dreams are always bad dreams. My mood after I wake is always negative and in most of the dreams I'm either trying to get her attention and failing, or doing something that makes her upset, or sometimes she acts like she doesn't even like me and then I feel sad and wake up. It's torture honestly.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Nyascobar1414: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
AgricMaster:
hey hey my Friend
you don go buy market
Any ways .. Agriculture is life
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Mynameis007(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2021
care4you:

Hahahaha you are the dumbest clown I've ever met.

Thank you
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by NoGirlfriend: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2021
were u lashing her in d dream? jst asking for a friend
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by ahmthankgod(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Orgasmgiver123 come and kick this fellow with your rainboot let him wake up.
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Mercury12(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021
I think you having too much sex.
Quit masturbation
Stay away from sex.

Eat good foods to replenish your system and better function of the brain.
Cause your brains seams hacked( can't explain this now).
You need to stay away from these thing for at least 2month or longer
You will see those dreams will stop...

It is not everything that is spiritual. But then even it also happen to be a spiritual problem then having more sex with random women will complicated it. So stay away from sex and don't forget to pray. . .
Take this advice. I bet it will help. . .
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Damori: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
were u lashing her in d dream?
jst asking for a friend

No
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by AdeniyiA(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2021
care4you:
So everything is spiritual in this country?

When will we all wake up from this imaginary spiritism?

SMH...
The most important and valuable thing about you is spiritual /your spirit
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Orgasmgiver123 come and kick this fellow with your rainboot let him wake up.

Yo bruv
I just came from his house now
I broke my foot in his ass

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Adsexpert: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damori:

The dreams are always bad dreams. My mood after I wake is always negative and in most of the dreams I'm either trying to get her attention and failing, or doing something that makes her upset, or sometimes she acts like she doesn't even like me and then I feel sad and wake up. It's torture honestly.

Bro go and find that girl and apologize to her and her spirit man.

He spirit is definitely not happy with you.. and if u made a promise to her jist to get the virginity instead of being plain that u can't marry her oh .. hmm I will advise u go plead for her forgiveness , so you won't be tormented again.. and who knows u might even try to be making it up to her in future trying to get her back and she's still not gonna give u the attention anymore.. good luck

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by liya11: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damori:
I disvirgined this girl about 5 months ago. We were both in love with each other or so we thought. We weren't dating. We both didn't want to date because we weren't ready to be in a relationship. She is 20, I'm in my mind 20s. She was keeping herself before I fuçked her. She took the whole virginity thing very seriously.

A month later we had an argument. I'd admit I caused it. She was hurt and we stopped talking. We haven't talked since.

For the past 4 months I've been dreaming about this same girl every night. I'm tired. It's beginning to seem like a spiritual problem. I've bleeped other girls and currently I'm in a relationship with another girl who I like, but the dreams will not just stop.

I don't want to call or text her because she hasn't done the same. I've moved on and I don't even give a fuçk about her. But the dreams don't want to stop. It's really driving me insane. Just today I had a nap and I woke up three times and those three times I fell asleep and dreamed about the same fuçking girl.

I need help and advice.

Lol!

Drop the ego, nothing spiritual here, you care much about her than you thought.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by ahmthankgod(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bruv
I just came from his house now
I broke my foot in his ass

Go treat your foot, their is still someone in this forum i want you to kick her a$$
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by benqo01(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
You guys need to talk,i see a very strong attachment dont call,i mean see her in person
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Go treat your foot, their is still someone in this forum i want you to kick her a$$

DAMN.......

take me to her bruv

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by AutoChick4U(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damori:

She was. Many guys tried to get in her pant but she turned them down. For some reason she chose me. Maybe love or whatever. But it's in the past and I don't know why I keep dreaming about her every night. Like I am 100% certain that if I sleep this night, she will appear in my dream..
Y disvirgin her when u have nothing to offer? Well u don chop gods food
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Hookupking: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Are you a Girl and need a *bleep partner* In Nigeria
Whatsapp *Hookupking connect*
https:///+2349025026970/
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Bunmhi(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
The girl nah good girl oo
If nah me I for don roast your destiny like suya grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Kirkman: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bunmhi:
The girl nah good girl oo
If nah me I for don roast your destiny like suya grin
See confession o! grin shey the girl never roast Op destiny already. This one that he's having bad dreams already. This my gender and pride ehn! He should look for that girl and talk it out with her and apologize.
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Bunmhi(f): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kirkman:

See confession o! grin shey the girl never roast Op destiny already. This one that he's having bad dreams already. This my gender and pride ehn! He should look for that girl and talk it out with her and apologize.
See gone are those days guys will be acting like God. It's not a matter of bragging oo buh I wish you know some of my exes nah them go tell you the testimony of wetin I do them after they cheated and left me. I hate nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Whenever u always dream about or see someone in your dream, it definitely means the person is thinking of you.
Pls explain further.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Pls explain further.
explain wat? Bro When a wise hears or reads a word, he understands two. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by NoGirlfriend: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Damori:

No
una dey discuss hw to open a ministry?
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Rajahbite(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2021
You don go deflower mammymmiri pikin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
explain wat? Bro When a wise hears or reads a word, he understands two. grin
Two?
Maybe I am not "a wise".
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by goodlife4good(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
So virgins still exist at 20 fr
i got married to a 27 years old virgin then, (seriously).

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Damori: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
AdeniyiA:
Hey bro, you need to seriously see her and talk, as in serious talk. If she doesn't want to talk, make her. She is no ordinary girl, you're joined with her spiritually already. Many see sex as something ordinary, but it is not, it's deep and spiritual.

Presently she's not ready to go into any relationship because you're top most in her heart, see her to know what you need to do. The future looks bleak for you without making d necessary sacrifices for/to her

What made you arrive at this conclusion, if youn don't mind me asking?
Re: I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month by Damori: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
AdeniyiA:
Hey bro, you need to seriously see her and talk, as in serious talk. If she doesn't want to talk, make her. She is no ordinary girl, you're joined with her spiritually already. Many see sex as something ordinary, but it is not, it's deep and spiritual.

Presently she's not ready to go into any relationship because you're top most in her heart, see her to know what you need to do. The future looks bleak for you without making d necessary sacrifices for/to her

How did you come to this conclusion, if you don't mind me asking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This / Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here / Another Extremely Busty Lady Spotted At Wedding Of Couple Who Gave Out Cars (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.