Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) (28068 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Broke or no broke, if you are blessed Gbola that can ride for hours without cuming , you are done my guy

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by jornwhite: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
Na this kain thing dey vex nairaland redpillers.

You'll start seeing things like: "she no even fine", "olosho", "Shiloh 2022 is waiting for you", "broke bitch".

Very insecure set of people cheesy

with the state of nigeria today, are there any set of people feeling secure undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Tzar(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Really? So this ugly duck is also trying to identify broke guys?
She needs to 1st research how not to look ugly 1st!
Broke girl identifying broke guys? LOL!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by mediainc: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Only oloshos have nothing to say...pay and Bleep undecided

Really sad, how these girls take pride in being oloshos.

This is dumb,. conversation and sharing stuff is the fun in relationship, fcking and trips is a small part of it.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
emonis88:

Ok!!! See u , see u dey look for broke guys, seh u get money? Broke guys , broke guys, but u no fit go make d money except with the body count. U dey look for atm.
wetin be your problem??
U go just sit down dey write nonsense, because u feel say e dey right, abi??
See, you better respect yourself ooo. angry angry
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by emonis88: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
wetin be your problem??
U go just sit down dey write nonsense, because u feel say e dey right, abi??
See, you better respect yourself ooo. angry angry
But u sit down for there come dey write say broke guys go come out now, when u know the lady In story posted was very wrong, but u must support blindly cus na woman like u?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
as funny as it is , she is actually saying the truth . rich guys dont have time to be talking talking , they will just ask u straight , if you like to go out with him and spend some good time ,because he has the money to afford anything you ask for , he wont feel the need to talk too much , and secondly he knows that if you say no , over 500 girls are waiting and dying to have his attention .

Onyiiobi7735:
Hmmm! This one is deep oo.But she is not wrong.
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by onatisi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
what many dont realize is that immediately you become rich , you start finding it difficult to be talking too much , most of the time you just allow ur money to do the talking .
you wont even like to ppl that talk too much , you wont know how to bargain for prices again , u just wanna pay and move on .

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
emonis88:

But u sit down for there come dey write say broke guys go come out now, when u know the lady In story posted was very wrong, but u must support blindly cus na woman like u?
nope undecided undecided
And besides, I am not supporting her undecided
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
wasted 9 months and no brain,, and yet if a broke guy give you 2k,, you go rush grab am
maje dem give me small sence
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Okeedu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Its really funny,was expecting more than what she said, because wanting to know about u can be an idea of any man.she shouldn't stereotype it though.

Getting gigs and attractive portfolio is important as a newbie in freelancing,check out my signature for my expert tutorial videos
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by ibinaboonline: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2021
This is just the average Nigerian runs girl mentality. "Go straight to the point", they say. The "point" is the transaction, nothing else matters. Everything else is noise. What she wants to hear is "how much?" Very sad.
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Double0h7(f): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2021
She is a comedian grin grin grin

She said he has time to listen because he has no job!

* grin grin grin*
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Double0h7(f): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:

You'll start seeing things like: "she no even fine", "olosho", "Shiloh 2022 is waiting for you", "broke bitch".

She gave them HBP... 4 pages of anger grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by SHOCK7(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Same format applies to a woman...if a man wants to know how broke a woman is,just go through her DM too.. Anywhere you see say she dey ask--"please can you do me a favor",just conclude say she broke pass the rats wey dey for pastor Kabiru church.... Because a woman who isn't broke wouldn't have much time asking for favours from men when she's the hardworking independent type...
Beautiful, what do you drink?
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by SHOCK7(m): 12:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Broke guys will soon arrive grin grin
U're just asking for it!!!
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by SHOCK7(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:

Fine gal, u should have kept quiet on this one,u're just asking for it!
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Funflipper: 2:58am On Dec 22, 2021
toujurs:
But how do you know a lady, without asking her about her self, Shouldn't he know who he is about dating, Am not understanding anymore oh , What were you expecting. He asking for your account number? before asking about who she is , Its funny how ladies don't feel they are too broke to date a guy

She is a prostitute. They are only interested in cash 'n' carry; that is how you know them.
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by pointblank247(m): 3:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Hmmm! This one is deep oo.But she is not wrong.
she is very wrong

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:

But she is wrong,cus if you met someone for the first time,courtesy demands you ask questions about the person you want to go into a relationship with...Or was she suggesting the guy starts showing off by spending money foolishly?
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Mrscarter(f): 4:01am On Dec 22, 2021
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian lady has shared some tips with women on how they can figure out if a man is not financially buoyant.

According to her, if a woman wants to know whether a man is broke, she should go through her DM, lookout for the ones that are always saying; Tell me bout yourself.

She revealed that those guys are usually very broke which is why they have enough time to want to know everything about a woman.

The lady explained that men who have money do not have time for lengthy conversations like broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aVLrGzdCU

Some girls logic are very narrow minded. Like seriously how the hell does a person having time to wanting to get to know somebody show thats hes broke lol. Use your brain girls. Chai. And even if a guy is broke so what?! Does a mans money show that hell treat you right? Make u happy? Remain faithful or loyal? Does it show he will love you and make you happy or that hes a good man? Seriously most u women out there need a brain reset. U do realise and evil or nasty man who beats you cheats on you or makes your life a misery can be a rich man? Whilst a broke guy could be the one who makes ur heart beat faster wen hes near you or make u laugh every day and who could love you unconditionally. Money doesnt equal love money doesnt even compare to love. Me sef id prefer to be broke and struggling with a man who loves me than to be rich asf with a man who only wants you for shallow reasons. Not saying rich men are all bad or broke ppl are all good ppl. It doesnt work that way. Think of it like this. U meet a broke man and he loves you unconditional and u make him happy give him confidence give him inspiration to fight for a better life to work hard and when he rises to the top he will remember your the one who stood beside him and loved him wen he had nothing. U can pick any broke guy who u think is a good man u can build him up n in return hell love u from broke to rich. But overall trust me on this a man having money doesnt make any better a boyfriend than a man who has very little to none. If you dont believe me then you havent met the right man nor been in love.

Also if u only want money not love then youll never be completely fulfilled in life
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38am On Dec 22, 2021
SHOCK7:

Beautiful, what do you drink?
just black fearless cool
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Munzy14(m): 5:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Same format applies to a woman...if a man wants to know how broke a woman is,just go through her DM too.. Anywhere you see say she dey ask--"please can you do me a favor",just conclude say she broke pass the rats wey dey for pastor Kabiru church.... Because a woman who isn't broke wouldn't have much time asking for favours from men when she's the hardworking independent type...
You 4

The lady 1..

grin grin waiting for aggregate on return match.
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Munzy14(m): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:32am On Dec 22, 2021
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian lady has shared some tips with women on how they can figure out if a man is not financially buoyant.

According to her, if a woman wants to know whether a man is broke, she should go through her DM, lookout for the ones that are always saying; Tell me bout yourself.

She revealed that those guys are usually very broke which is why they have enough time to want to know everything about a woman.

The lady explained that men who have money do not have time for lengthy conversations like broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aVLrGzdCU
This one sef no even get peace of mind.
It's written all over her face.
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Fiscus105(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:

Have u check if ur private still functioning? I mean if it hasn't been used by yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Fiscus105:

Have u check if ur private still functioning? I mean if it has been used by yahoo boy?
Jesus Christ of Nazareth sad sad
Okay, no problem sad
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2021
SHOCK7:

U're just asking for it!!!
asking for what??
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by mrbenjame: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Dis one dey talk too. See her face like juju wey they mould. Fine she no fine. Naija guys don suffer
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by DirectTokunbo: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
I don't know why all these girls always undermine themselves, see as she said decent girls that want to suffer face front. So she has agreed with herself that the only way she can enjoy her life is to benefit from a guy.

Well, if she says so
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Exceed15: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:

Broke ladies knows them
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by djukum1: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Since I was born and now i am getting young, I have never seen a client asking for a call girl information.
Abi u don see am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DEAR BROKE GUYS! / He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.