Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) (28085 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2021
NorthSerious:
One of my regrets in life is in my younger years I used to think girls are reasonable beings and I treated them as such. Really, I always assumed women are more or less men but with boobs and vagina. Couldn't be more wrong. Every day they keep proving how unbelievably dumb they are, especially Southern Nigerian girls. Take a look at this utterly ugly thing with smelly mouth and privates feeling entitled.
Those pieces of Southern Fried Chicken

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Broke girl looking for how to identify broke boy...

To quote a nairalander,
Na this kind woman bible talk say it is better for a man to live in a Kpako house in Ajegunle than to live in a Duplex in ikoyi with her
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Letzgo: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian lady has shared some tips with women on how they can figure out if a man is not financially buoyant.

According to her, if a woman wants to know whether a man is broke, she should go through her DM, lookout for the ones that are always saying; Tell me bout yourself.

She revealed that those guys are usually very broke which is why they have enough time to want to know everything about a woman.

The lady explained that men who have money do not have time for lengthy conversations like broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aVLrGzdCU

But if we go straight to the point and politely ask for kpekus , una go still complain about guys being rude. Na waa oo.
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by SHOCK7(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
asking for what??
By u gotten enough bashing from nairaland guys!
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Moredays78(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Broke guys will soon arrive grin grin
. Beebah...hmmm!!!. any way, just be looking 4 trouble.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Uchefame(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian lady has shared some tips with women on how they can figure out if a man is not financially buoyant.

According to her, if a woman wants to know whether a man is broke, she should go through her DM, lookout for the ones that are always saying; Tell me bout yourself.

She revealed that those guys are usually very broke which is why they have enough time to want to know everything about a woman.

The lady explained that men who have money do not have time for lengthy conversations like broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aVLrGzdCU
That's why some ladies end up in the hands of ritualists because they after what the guys have not who they are. May GOD save the good ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.