Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) (28083 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Mulizaria: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
F
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by RapistOnBail: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin

But no be lie o

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Ijaya123: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Okay. She should also tell us how to know a broke lady as well so guys can avoid them.

It’s only fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Thunderfayayou: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian lady has shared some tips with women on how they can figure out if a man is not financially buoyant.

According to her, if a woman wants to know whether a man is broke, she should go through her DM, lookout for the ones that are always saying; Tell me bout yourself.

She revealed that those guys are usually very broke which is why they have enough time to want to know everything about a woman.

The lady explained that men who have money do not have time for lengthy conversations like broke men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aVLrGzdCU

Broke girls everywhere in Nigeria looking for guys that will make them millionaires instead of looking for jobs! Even if na bl@w Job! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by usagee36: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wow fugly.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
ONLY A CONFIRMED ASHAWO WILL SAY THIS AND HAVE THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY.

A MAN WHO JUST WANTS TO FVCK A WOMAN WILL NOT CARE TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT HER CAUSE HE SEES NO FUTURE WITH HER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by slyydave(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
toujurs:
But how do you know a lady, without asking her about a lady, Shouldn't he know who he is about dating, Am not understanding anymore oh , What are you expecting, he asks for your account number before asking about you , Its funny how ladies don't feel they are too broke to date a guy

this one na olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by MrCuteking(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Same format applies to a woman...if a man wants to know how broke a woman is,just go through her DM too.. Anywhere you see say she dey ask--"please can you do me a favor",just conclude say she broke pass the rats wey dey for pastor Kabiru church.... Because a woman who isn't broke wouldn't have much time asking for favours from men when she's the hardworking independent type...

Guy go join comedy I swear you funny die. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by scopp(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Deflames01(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Okay
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by seyz91(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
See her head like abandoned sacrifice

Mumu girl

If you find out her origin well her papa fit no buy bicycle throughout hin lifetime oo

Cuz dem don get some magas and money miss road guys for naija wey dey lavish money on them, dem go think say na how everybody be

Mtchewwww! undecided
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian lady has shared some tips with women on how they can figure out if a man is not financially buoyant.

According to her, if a woman wants to know whether a man is broke, she should go through her DM, lookout for the ones that are always saying; Tell me bout yourself.

She revealed that those guys are usually very broke which is why they have enough time to want to know everything about a woman.

The lady explained that men who have money do not have time for lengthy conversations like broke men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by treatise: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
SureBadBoy:

So, relationships have become world trade centre?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by treatise: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
See her head like abandoned sacrifice

Mumu girl

If you find out her origin well her papa fit no buy bicycle throughout hin lifetime oo

Cuz dem don game some magas and money miss road guys for naija wey dey lavish money on them, dem go think say na how everybody be

Mtchewwww! undecided

Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by larula: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Obviously selling that's why she wants it straight to the point

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Victorclean1: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Following a guy cos he is rich is an error. He may become poor tomorrow and the love will disappear.

I rather follow intelligence, potential, a real twin friend of mine and who my heart loves than a rich man i don't fancy his other attributes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by MrCuteking(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
You see all these runs girls? Yahoo boys have collected their brain via sex. What you see currently is the remaining sediment of the brain. DUST.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by pacespot(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
These one's brains have been permanently configured to hunt for men's pocket. Continue this way lady until you land in a ritualist den

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Victorclean1:
Following a guy cos he is rich is an error. He may become poor tomorrow and the love will disappear.

I rather follow intelligence, potential, a real twin friend of mine and who my heart loves than a rich man i don't fancy his other attributes

Preach it to your fellow girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one na confirm catfish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
Na this kain thing dey vex nairaland redpillers.

You'll start seeing things like: "she no even fine", "olosho", "Shiloh 2022 is waiting for you", "broke bitch".

Very insecure set of people cheesy
Actually it's Shiloh 2032. Because she won't have sense next year and even in five years to come but in 2032 she'll be like almost 40 by then her eye go don clear up cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by NorthSerious: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
One of my regrets in life is in my younger years I used to think girls are reasonable beings and I treated them as such. Really, I always assumed women are more or less men but with boobs and vagina. Couldn't be more wrong. Every day they keep proving how unbelievably dumb they are, especially Southern Nigerian girls. Take a look at this utterly ugly thing with smelly mouth and privates feeling entitled.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Skillsnigeria: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm grin
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by yemi1504: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Same format applies to a woman...if a man wants to know how broke a woman is,just go through her DM too.. Anywhere you see say she dey ask--"please can you do me a favor",just conclude say she broke pass the rats wey dey for pastor Kabiru church.... Because a woman who isn't broke wouldn't have much time asking for favours from men when she's the hardworking independent type...

grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are right. I have come to understand that most of these girls have this broke dude with potentials they have as back up plan. They will be hoeing around, but keep supporting the broke dude till he picks and try to marry him because of those years he was broke and she kept supporting him.
You're so wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
NorthSerious:
One of my regret in life is at my younger years I used to think girls are reasonable beings. Really, I always assumed women are more or less men but with boobs and vagina. Couldn't be more wrong. Every day they keep proving how unbelievably dumb they are, especially Southern Nigerian girls. Take a look at this utterly ugly thing with smelly mouth and privates feeling entitled.
grin 1 carton of chilled Heineken. I use to think the same too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Khayordhe: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
White go see diz video now, dem go just shake their head and be like, damn! Diz guys are truly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Broke girl running from a broke guy the irony

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Angrygoat:
Bich

LMAOOOOO grin
Re: How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Khayordhe:
White go see diz video now, dem go just shake their head and be like, damn! Diz guys are truly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

I swear bro.. she's just too dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.