Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money (1963 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Linadinna: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
It could be recalled that the currently trending Nigerian star and Zazoo Zehh singer Portable recently called out Poco Lee who linked him up with Olamide for the hit song claiming Poco Lee stole his song cause the song was released as Poco Lee Featuring Portable And Olamide And it appeared on Poco Lee's artiste profile on streaming platforms.

Of recent Portable has been going to shows via Poco Lee's influence and was recently given $3000 by Wizkid on his show in which Poco Lee took 2400 and gave Portable 600.

Poco Lee who probably is managing Portable's social media accounts put out the song on streaming platforms and currently overseeing the official video for the song. From our investigation it might be that Poco Lee is paying for the video with the $2400 following a recent comment by the video's director TG Omori on Poco Lee's recent post on Instagram reacting to news of Portable Accusing him of stealing his money and song.

See the post below.

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Linadinna: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
More

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by youngest85(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Badoo lee zeh
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Harrykn: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
This corn head again.... Wahala no Dey finish

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Weyrey meji
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Isreal Dmw don suffer for pocolee hand, I love their cruise
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Kwamecron(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
We go soon fry beans
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Magnoliaa(f): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kwamecron:
We go soon fry beans

Lilvicky will come and join you soon. Gladly.

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by fourboys: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pls who are they?
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Ivory6(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
He head be like yam tongue

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by DropsMic(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Normal Nigerian. Even if na true him go act like nothing happen.. Na so the guy wey thief my phone back then for school bin volunteer dey help me look for am...
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by brunxy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
fourboys:
Pls who are they?
I thought i am the only confused fellow....some names i hear on social media and people act like they know them makes me wonder if it's a different social media I have access to....
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by MayorWhales: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vawulence

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by delzbaba(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
wizkid sprayed portable zazu 3000$ on stage, poco lee go pack am for floor, after the show he come give portable zazu 600$ only..portable come say him go zuzu poco lee belle
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Auladimeji(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Crowwejihadist: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Auladimeji:
angry

Pure truth
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by Cholls(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
My brothers let us call a spade a spade

My Yoruba brothers will say Ohun Ti Oda Koda
Re: Poco Lee Reacts To Portable Accusing Him Of Stealing His Song And Money by MufasaLion: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
All I know is that Portable fvck3d up!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. / I Don't Want To Hurt Her / Why Do White People Smell Like Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.