Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (39099 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by cescky(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
hollamanng:
Comments here shows an average Nigerian youth lack knowledge.

There's a difference between CULT and SECRET CULT

An average Nigerian thinks a CULTIST and a RITUALIST are very deadly people.

Until you get to the western world and you start to sound like a LUNATIC

You're just f00lish trying to sound wise

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by luemz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Kabaka has been well known for those in the former Bendel State. Was a colossus during Oshiomole's regime
interesting. thanks for the additional info. funny how you swiftly lose relevance in Nigerian politics once you're not in the ruling party.

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by hollamanng(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
cescky:

Your dad is the fulish one here
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by ccollins(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
obehi247:
Just because Boko Haram is a terrorist group in nigeNig does not mean every Nigerians are terrorist

BBC should apologize now
u are just being silly.nbm we all know here in Nigeria are hardened cultists who love drinks n weed.many Nigerians can see elaborately through the falsehood of the mendacious press statement released by nbm

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
widijo1698:
Bastards

It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and call someone a bastard grin

Coward go out into your street and do it
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Alabicarolina: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
This is to inform the general public that Dangote Cement has started it's promo for the year 2021.
Dangote Cement now goes for #2,800 as promo price.
Distributors, Companies & Individual can now place their other.
For all kind of construction and building choose Dangote Cement.
For more information visit Dangote Cement plant Obajana, Kogi State or call +2348060239323.

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by nerdjared: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
it’s only in Nigeria you will see murderers giving press statements.. you all will rot in hell for the wanton killing and destruction you brought to Edo land. No gang war in benin that doesn’t involve this miscreants

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Masterkernel1: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
obehi247:
Just because Boko Haram is a terrorist group in nigeNig does not mean every Nigerians are terrorist

BBC should apologize now

You sound very sympathetic to their plight, likely you're one. Unfortunately, you've not considered the safety of your kids, before joining a cult group.

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by daddytime(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Love4all24:
The BBC documentary committed a lot of fundamental errors and it is right to highlight these.

First, NBM and most other confraternities in Nigeria does not necessarily force you to kill, rob or indulge in crime. I’m saying this because I grew up amongst these people. You are directly responsible for the individual path you choose to follow. The documentary made it seem like NBM tells its meme bees to deal in drugs, fraud, human trafficking and murder. Like every organization on earth, you cannot subject your members to a particular life style. Tuface, Larry Gaga, Davido,Burna Boy, Daddy Showkey, Vector and many more are reputable members of the organization. They are not criminals. Trying then to project the NBM as a type of Mafia where everyone is in on the crime is totally and morally wrong. Yes, there are bad people in NBM but NBM does not make people bad.

Second, the use of footages from EndSARS thugs and other Eiye members arrested in Europe as members of NBM is wrong. The gathering of street thugs as members of NBM is wrong. I’m saying this because I know for a fact that that isn’t what NBM is about. There’s an agenda here to push NBM and other confraternities as those responsible for the mayhem sponsored by politicians during EndSARS

Third, the reporter, is on record to defend the federal government during ENDSARS and denied there was a massacre. All is deliberate to change the narrative. It won’t fly!

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Love4all24:
The BBC documentary committed a lot of fundamental errors and it is right to highlight these.

First, NBM and most other confraternities in Nigeria does not necessarily force you to kill, rob or indulge in crime. I’m saying this because I grew up amongst these people. You are directly responsible for the individual path you choose to follow. The documentary made it seem like NBM tells its meme bees to deal in drugs, fraud, human trafficking and murder. Like every organization on earth, you cannot subject your members to a particular life style. Tuface, Larry Gaga, Davido,Burna Boy, Daddy Showkey, Vector and many more are reputable members of the organization. They are not criminals. Trying then to project the NBM as a type of Mafia where everyone is in on the crime is totally and morally wrong. Yes, there are bad people in NBM but NBM does not make people bad.

Second, the use of footages from EndSARS thugs and other Eiye members arrested in Europe as members of NBM is wrong. The gathering of street thugs as members of NBM is wrong. I’m saying this because I know for a fact that that isn’t what NBM is about. There’s an agenda here to push NBM and other confraternities as those responsible for the mayhem sponsored by politicians during EndSARS

Third, the reporter, is on record to defend the federal government during ENDSARS and denied there was a massacre. All is deliberate tyo change the narrative. It won’t fly!
What of the cases with yhe FBI and the one in Dubai? Is that defamation also? You might as well sue the FBI nah

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sabadon:
i think neó blàck movément

Norwich

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by bluefilm: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Bastards claiming associations

No worries Na when Davido head enter with tuface Na wen una eyes go clear.

Keep hustling Egede una eyes go clear soon

What do you mean?

Is Davido and Tuface gamers?
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
kponkedenge:

He who price must pay. BBC don price. undecided
Price wetin?
Save your madness for your rival cultists

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

OBO
2baba
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
We all know right from Time that Nbm is the same as Aiyes. I am from Edo and I know this.

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Diamondcluster1: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
What about your people that would axe people to death and be chanting Aye !!! while carrying such evil act out, remember the girl they almost killed because she did a tiktok of NBM slangs and Co? So how do you justify the numerous killings and stealings under this NBM? Is the axe on your logo not what these NBM use in killing people as their signature?

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by bami88: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Today game is available if interested add me on WhatsApp +2347030987737
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by solidmyk(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
I watched the documentary some few days ago and I think the journalist did a great work, Na the Egede lecturer I dey fear for cos he said a lot about their movements and that journalist too e be like the guy belong.

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Bastard1stborn: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na Egede get mind pass along all the confraternities for Nigeria.

When the devil wants to take over Africa, he will comes in through NBM and Empower them gloriously. Those people are crazy, smart, intelligent, straight forward and unpredicted.

They are real niggas but too cruel and blood thirsty. See that yellow man wey dey talk self... Hmmmmmm I can't imagine when he was still in school

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Oghene1234: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
You are right my blood

You can't collate false information to present as facts #nbmisnotblackaxe
Love4all24:

Third, the reporter, is on record to defend the federal government during ENDSARS and denied there was a massacre. All is deliberate to change the narrative. It won’t fly!

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Madiba147(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
The ideology of the movement is neo blackism which is the complex mix of intellectuall radicallism...pan africanism...deep research into african traditional religion and cultures...fraternal relations...secret rights of passage and activism...the embraces peace...say no to oppression. ..say no to terrorism. ..say no to kidnapping and cultism...#nbmisnotblackaxe#
Madiba hail

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by oloko1859(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Apologize for calling you all a terrorist or a Cultist? I don't understand! Prove them wrong first! Remember, this is an investigative journalism not I phoned Dpo and his line was not reachable, they will start writing rubbish as Zoo journalist usually do.

grin cheesy
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Oghene1234: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
You have no idea of what you are saying
Nbm of Africa is an ideological presented Organization
It has no relationship with killing bit advocacy for.the safety and lives of all therein
Bastard1stborn:
Na Egede get mind pass along all the confraternities for Nigeria.

When the devil wants to take over Africa, he will comes in through NBM and Empower them gloriously. Those people are crazy, smart, intelligent, straight forward and unpredicted.

They are real niggas but too cruel and blood thirsty. See that yellow man wey dey talk self... Hmmmmmm I can't imagine when he was still in school

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
cescky:

Tell him again please.

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by ictplotter(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Futa jalo mother temple.
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

BBC should always use thier number 6

Or else we go use number 7 for them

Let our spirit shine all over the world
So that we may live forever ever...

I rep futa jallon
You go use 7 for BBC
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by elmodee7(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tom-tom .
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by BobbieZion(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nonsense Cultism.
Small sense they don't have, only heartlessness and senselessness.

Later....they will say they have orientation.
F*ckery
Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by Iwakawell: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
NBM of Africa is a registered organization,with code of conduct for members.BBC should retract it's documentary.NBM is not .#nbmisnotblackaxe#

Re: Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) by BobbieZion(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

You go use 7 for BBC

That guy na,Ogbote!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video) / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight