Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? (559 Views)

Will This Relationship Ends Well? / What Have U Gained Or Learnt On Nairaland / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by evansjeff(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Let’s stop deceiving ourselves, relationships these days are transactional, not necessarily monetarily. So what are the positives you can take out of that current relationship? Have you improved as a person in any way or you ended off worse? Or you guys are just there wasting away valuable time.

Personally I can say I’ve gained a lot and I know she also has.

Let us know.

Lalasticlala how have you impacted your wife? And what have you learnt from her?
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by slawormiir: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no niggar of relationship

But I will grab my weed and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lost. embarassed embarassed
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by brosom(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
About 5 years now I've not been in a relationship due to some 9ja leeches mentality and I've known peace like never before grin

So I'll wait for those who are to tell us while I grap Pop corn with chilled coke cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by Bekermann(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ah nor gain, ah nor lose. Cuz ah nor dey relationship. Na who nor dey relationship get peace of mind.
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
The word RELATIONSHIP no dey my dictionary. So, make I stay for one corner dey read comments. cool

1 Like

Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
End or continue, I gain!

End: I'll replace you asap.
Continue: I keep enjoying my goodies.

I play my game well!
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by evansjeff(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Everybody dey claim say him no dey relationship, who come be all these boyfriend and girlfriend wey full everywhere?

3 Likes

Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by fourboys: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
WHAATT??... las las na All the men go loose, na only towtow ladies get to give grin grin grin
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
brosom:
About 5 years now I've not been in a relationship due to some 9ja leeches mentality and I've known peace like never before grin

So I'll wait for those who are to tell us while I grap Pop corn with chilled coke cool
Lol even me I left relationship some months back and believe me I'm the freest nigar alive .
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by helinues: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
I can't even be in a relationship if there are no things already benefitted with potentials of benefiting more
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by brosom(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Differentiate:

Lol even me I left relationship some months back and believe me I'm the freest nigar alive .
yeah man,

I don't love again like I was before,

I do FWT now and it's cool ��
Re: If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? by OloshoMan: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hooking up>>>>Relationships

I laugh at people in relationships. The brutal endings dey give me Joy.

(1) (Reply)

How Boyfriend Stood By This Lady Despite Getting Pregnant Twice For 2 Men / Dell Inspiron 5558, Core I5, 1tb, 8g Ram, Touch Screen For Sale / Mummy Making Decisions In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.