Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands (3813 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
.swagga agent.
You like Yoruba then hate Igbo.
Lol grin
You are a fol
You are not ijaw
Yorubas that gang up against gej and madam p
Welcome Yoruba Muslim
you are not Ijaw, stop forcing us believe.... You that cannot speak Ijaw...

That's why we Ijaws have no brothers...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:

You are not ijaw,if you are from ijaw show your face and clan
You support yorubas against us ijaws.
Yorubas plans and betrayed us in ss and our hero ijaws.
But instead of talking about it is igbos who are even helping us to talk about the injustice towards us.
I'm a full blood ijaw and igbos are our brothers.
You are a Yoruba Muslim.
How far the propaganda budgjet is these part of it.
Igbos and true ijaw beware of the campaign against us do not fall for it.
Obori

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Putindbutt: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2021
.:

[s]Yes, and the Igbo blood is now in bred in all humanity, white, black and Chinese. Check out Rihanna, T.D. Jakes and the likes
And even Jamaicans and most Carribbean countries are proud Eboe countries now[/s].
You Ijaws were to small to be sold. Even when you people commited suicide, the Igbo merchant then had to beg, because you came through us to ask the Europeans to pardon your small clans on the sea then.

Igbos still needed you for their small doings, like trading on fish and all, so they had to beg to spare you.

You people were never slave merchants and didn't own any coast.

I'm even ashamed of saying Igbo slave merchants becuase in the world today, you're supposed to be ashamed to say that.

But it's only Ijaws that glorify in their fictional Ijaw merchants. Silly bunch of tribe.
Lies have destroyed your entire life. Idiotic lying scum.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 2:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Putindbutt:

Lies have destroyed your entire life. Idiotic lying scum.

Are you scared to tag me.... Lol. What lies? Is it not a fact, or are you pained now. Or wait, Igbos weren't sold into slavery again. All these fish brain men. Lol.

Even the few Ijaw slaves that were sold are not making waves, but the Igbo blood runs supreme. Come rain, come shine and you'll surely see my Igbo people's presence everywhere.

There's even an adage, "If you go to a place and you find no Igbo living there, run, pack your load and run quick." Lol.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Putindbutt: 2:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Yes, and the Igbo blood is now in bred in all humanity, white, black and Chinese. Check out Rihanna, T.D. Jakes and the likes
And even Jamaicans and most Carribbean countries are proud Eboe countries now.

This girl na one big idiot. you think say you dey follow your nephew dey talk moonlight stories for here?

Which Rihanna? Which T.D Jakes? low self-esteem. smh!

Does this idiot knows that there are large contingent of slaves across Africa sold off in the Caribbean. girlie thinks ibos are significant slaves so much that she foolishly called them ebo countries.

That's the horseshit of lies they share around themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Chai! There is nobody these people won’t claim, but nobody claims dem in return. It’s sad, attaché by force cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by DitariDisciple2: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

When,I told you wakrike and you are saying something else.
My man I'm ijaw and I love igbos and I almost all ijaws I know align with igbos including top ijaws like gej,asari,Tom polo,madam,Edwin Clarke etc ijaws that matter.
If you people have been paid to insult our Igbo brothers,then call your name say I hate igbos not ijaws.
I'm ijaws and I love and appreciate igbos.
Final

You are ibo claiming Ijaw

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2021
Thicksharon123 come and see your cannibal leader

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
Chai! There is nobody these people won’t claim, but nobody claims dem in return. It’s sad, attaché by force cry
they have to claim o because of their uselessness.. they remain dot forever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Are you scared to tag me.... Lol. What lies? Is it not a fact, or are you pained now. Or wait, Igbos weren't sold into slavery again. All these fish brain men. Lol.

Even the few Ijaw slaves that were sold are not making waves, but the Igbo blood runs supreme. Come rain, come shine and you'll surely see my Igbo people's presence everywhere.

There's even an adage, "If you go to a place and you find no Igbo living there, run, pack your load and run quick." Lol.
aunty, the work of your people ritualism, ashawo work, baby factory, drug peddling, cannibalism,

Asked that your mother how much we sold her people..

See where we sold your iboes

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You are not ijaw,if you are from ijaw show your face and clan
You support yorubas against us ijaws.
Yorubas plans and betrayed us in ss and our hero ijaws.
But instead of talking about it is igbos who are even helping us to talk about the injustice towards us.
I'm a full blood ijaw and igbos are our brothers.
You are a Yoruba Muslim.
How far the propaganda budgjet is these part of it.
Igbos and true ijaw beware of the campaign against us do not fall for it.
Obori
ibo boy stop disturbing us we Ijaws have nothing to do with cannibal iboes..

Iboes are our slaves and must remain so...

Biafrans remain our slaves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Sunday2021: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s]I thought you were an Aboki. Wetin concern you for this matter? undecided
unfortunately, this is not an igbo forum. If you don't want other people to comment then take your post to Biafra forum.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
ibo boy stop disturbing us we Ijaws have nothing to do with cannibal iboes..

Iboes are our slaves and must remain so...

Biafrans remain our slaves
To are the slave to we ijaws and igbos and you and your family will remain ijaw slaves forever.
Your plan to cause division won't work.
Untill you show your uglee face you are not ijaw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Nobody should take you seriously untill you show your face.
You hate Igbo,effik,ibibbio but only love Yoruba and you say you are ijaw.
Ijaws like gej,diesani,Anna,timaya align with our Igbo brothers.
Cowardd yoruba uselesss Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

To are the slave to we ijaws and igbos and you and your family will remain ijaw slaves forever.
Your plan to cause division won't work.
Untill you show your uglee face you are not ijaw
oya, bye bye ibo boy... Ijaws have nothing to do with you ibous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
oya, bye bye ibo boy... Ijaws have nothing to do with you ibous.

And we don't hate igbos.
Tell your other yorubas,that an ijaw man said we won't buy the propaganda.
Ijaws hates yorubas rather.
I'm ijaw and I hate yorubass. kiss kiss kiss
They are backstabbers,thieves, betrayals, scammers,liars, propagandist,cowards,etc
Enjoy your bmc stipends but leave my tribe alone.
If you say you are ijaw,post you picture and clan then I will stop replying you, until then you are a fol.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Kinematics: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
cannibals also talking... How many flesh have you eaten today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by BKayy: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
aunty, the work of your people ritualism, ashawo work, baby factory, drug peddling, cannibalism,

Like play like play, this John Wedderburn of Scotland below don turn Jo man lol.

What do I expect from Savages with no history that their ancestors used to worship us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by meccuno: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
unfortunately, this is not an igbo forum. If you don't want other people to comment then take your post to Nigeria Forum.
go and suck a deek undecided
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

It isn't everything someone would say that would go publicly. Rihanna could have said it to a news reporter but wasn't covered becuase they don't hold ethnicity like we do in Africa.
Or you think she's tribalistic like you and would come to be showing off. In the right time, or if someone asks her, I'm sure she would clearly state it.
So, go and sleep, Rihanna is an Igbo lady. grin
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:

My mother told me you're "Nonentities, and irresponsible, she even added you're dreamers," so I shouldn't pay attention to you. She told me from the onset that Ijaws and Igbos have nothing with common.

Come to think of it, this cannibal you're talking about. I read in one of this history books how Ijaws were sea pirates and also cannibals. Chisus.

The big fish in the sea no do you silly ancestors they now had to murder and eat traders plying the coast.

It would have been hell. Gosh, Ijaw people are evil.

I'd even heard that practice is still till today, that's why no one at the coast wants to associate with Ijaw. Lord, it's getting clear to me.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
Thicksharon123 come and see your cannibal leader

See his fresh, fine face. The cannibals and the original ones are your ancestors go and read Crows and Balkies book, how they killed and ate traders plying the coast.

The innocent traders had to be always forfitied to keep you guys at bay.

And I heard the practice of eating people is still down in some Ijaw clans, that's why the people you are looking forward to associating with do not want to be associated with you, becuase they believe anything Ijaw is bad.

Lol.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Putindbutt:
Yes, and the Igbo blood is now in bred in all humanity, white, black and Chinese. Check out Rihanna, T.D. Jakes and the likes
And even Jamaicans and most Carribbean countries are proud Eboe countries now.

This girl na one big idiot. you think say you dey follow your nephew dey talk moonlight stories for here?

Which Rihanna? Which T.D Jakes? low self-esteem. smh!

Does this idiot knows that there are large contingent of slaves across Africa sold off in the Caribbean. girlie thinks ibos are significant slaves so much that she foolishly called them ebo countries.

That's the horseshit of lies they share around themselves.

According to your ndiberibe Ijaw ancestors, Igbos were the highest slaves in the slave trades. So what are you angry about.

Most of the important people in Black America and the world have Igbo blood. Please go and sleep. Lol.

And the lies, have a great truth in it. IGBOS are a force that cannot and never be messed with. We are everywhere. Rihanna, Micheal Jordan, Nicki, And most Black influentials.

So, go and sleep. No one wants to claim they came from your people so you people are mad.

It has even been from the onset, check Oluadah Equiano, he claimed Igbo in the 16-17 century and he was a madly influential guy in his time, and many more that begs mentioning.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:

You fake Ijaw people are very funny, I'm beginning to trust the other guy. If no one gives on your agenda and viewpoint you chastise such people.
The hate I have for Ijaws isn't small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yorubas, Beware / I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. / Matthew Mbu On Tribalism, Awo And The North- A Must Read Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.