Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands (3801 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi!

Well, I've been on social media for a long while now, and I've been seeing this Ijaw nationalism on claiming their lost lands from God knows who.

They've made up several post that Igbo conquered lands to Igbo were slaves to these set of independent lands that it begs ignoring. (But this answer begs the question, which tribe was spared in slave trade, please tell me?)

Now, to the topic of Ijaw nationalism. If the Ijaws are so great and superb as the concort, then why answer British names, the same tribal discrepancies you chide and make mockery of the great Igbos on. You hear names like, Stevenson Marriott, Nancy Collins, Sarah Hampson, most times it seems they want to turn to whites by force by fire. And it's good, if you feel it's good, it's good.

Secondly, you hear Ijaws saying the own all of the coast from Gambia to Angola. Haba!?? Okay, with all these coast what good are you doing with it? That's by the way, I've noticed Ijaws are somewhat braggarts, but in the most silliest of ways, check most of their thread on Nairaland, and you'll see them glorying theirselsves in selling Igbos, in which there's no document til date on an Ijaw merchant even touching an Igbo person, talk more selling them as slaves.

I guess it's because they passed their coast? That's the justification.

One lie that blew me off, was when one of their compatriots said, his grandmother bought so many Igbo slaves and married them to her sons and daughters. I was like, "These Ijaw people can lie oooo..Chine skirt!!!"

And so many lies and turning of history.

Now their main place of contempt is taking back the Apoi from Ondo, in which they outrightly claim are Ijaws to taking Opobo and Bonny lands, in which these peopt classify themselves as Ubani and Ibani. But attaché by force, you'll see Ijaws putting tags like, Ibani or Ubani-Ijaw and the likes. Most times, I've seen some saying Ibibio-ijaws and all that gibberish tags.

Ubani people, who are the Bonny and Opobo clearly speak Igbo, I'll love you dear, Nairalanders to head to the land yourself and check out things yourself. None of them speak low of themselves, they utter the language in their full right. But Ijaw wouldn't make these individuals rest, they are forcing them to speak the Ibani language by force by fire.

And do you know what? Do you know Ibani isn't an Ijaw dialect, it's pure Kalabari, but Ijaws love attaché.

I pity my mom's people, these Ijaws are the Fulani in the south, and they want to take over the coast, were no one gives them attention, they want that attention by force. And would do anything to have it. I heard they now have indigenous Ijaws in Lagos to Ondo, and it's countless.

Now, here is my sympathy for today, if you're Opobo or Bonny, be proud of who you are as an Ubani or Ibani person. No Igbos ever conquered you nor were Igbo slaves brought into the land to decimate or eliminate the fictional Ijaw culture.

Don't let Ijaw intimidate you becuase they've got the power to supervise the oil proceeds in the south. So, one word that you are this or that, then you're exited.

Don't let your forefathers squirm in their graves and curse the land becuase you allowed Ijaws belittle and initmaidate you easily.

Ever wondered when your forefathers were alive, that you never heard Ijaws in history books and all?
Well, here is the simple answer, Ijaws were bomboys then, helpers or as Yoruba would call it Omodo. They listened to every beck and call of your father's.

Still stand with that integrity.

#Ijaws and their entire lineage are nothing to you Opobo and Bonny people.

13 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
Make you people continue to be creating senseless threads, accuse and attack others .

We have over 200 tribes in this country, why always you people?

This one hate you, this one detest you, please who exactly do you people love?

Even for the fact that half of your people are residing outside their home region, na still the region of the acclaimed haters your people are running to.

It's time for you people to have a rethink about you approach to issues.

All this blaming games are stale

When did Igbos ever care that you hate them? Please, mister, read my post and stop uttering silly rubbish. If you don't want to read, please leave. I'm passing across the message, and not seeking approval from anyone. Mtcheww.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by helinues: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
ThickSharon123:

When did Igbos ever care that you hate them? Please, mister, read my post and stop uttering silly rubbish. If you don't want to read, please leave. I'm passing across the message, and not seeking approval from anyone. Mtcheww.

I have passed my message..

A word should be enough for the wise

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ebufa: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
Make you people continue to be creating senseless threads, accuse and attack others .

Even for the fact that half of your people are residing outside their home region, na still the region of the acclaimed haters your people are running to.

It's time for you people to have a rethink about your approach to issues.

this agbero again? run off and go mind your afonja betrayal business!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by helinues: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
ebufa:

this agbero again? run off and go mind your afonja betrayal business!

Gibberish.

What's the aim of this thread? To extend hand of friendship or to destroy the bridge that is already dangling?

You people should stop allowing your emotions to be taking over your thinking/reasoning..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by helinues: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Threatening another members life

Not even a spoon to give not to talk of a folk

Next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

Gibberish.

What's the aim of this thread? To extend hand of friendship or to destroy the bridge that is already dangling?

You people should stop allowing your emotions to be taking over your thinking/reasoning..

See who's talking about emotions, are you not showing the same emotions right now. I believe you're Ijaw. The same emotions and all the silly stuff you wrote above you're displaying it here.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by helinues: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
ThickSharon123:

See who's talking about emotions, are you not showing the same emotions right now. I believe you're Ijaw. The same emotions and all the silly stuff you wrote above you're displaying it here.

What's the aim of this thread?

On whose behalf are you creating this?

You people would come online daily and be attracting not unnecessary insult to yourself but your region as whole.. Like seriously?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

What's the aim of this thread?

On whose behalf are you creating this?

You people would come online daily and be attracting not unnecessary insult to yourself but your region as whole.. Like seriously?

Lol, so funny. Why are you so concerned for the Igbo people. Are you their father to guide them on matters. See pot calling kettle black. Please, remove the log from your eye before you remove the log from the ours.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by meccuno: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]I thought you were an Aboki. Wetin concern you for this matter? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by helinues: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s]I thought you were an Aboki. Wetin concern you for this matter? undecided

Same thing wey dey concern your people about Tinubu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ScamHunter: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
My dear, when they call Ndigbo "dot in a circle", it is a reflection of a long-drawn collaboration between the Nigerian state backed by Fulani and the Ijaw. The strategy is to minify the influence of Ndigbo by making sure that we are not united. The concept is to use state creation to reduce our cohesion. That is why more than 50% of the so-called south-soutrh are Ndigbo. Then they proceeded to brainwash , intimidate and indoctrinate some Igbo clans such as Ikwerre. That is why they're now tribeless. In fact, their tribe is now Rivers or Bini that has already denied them. That's why Umuokoro is now Rumuokoro. In fact, al over Ikwerre land, Umu is now Rumu. They've succeeded with the Ikwerre, so why not Opobo and Bonny. The strategy now is to stop Opobo and Bonny from speaking Igbo so that while the Jihadists are enemies from the north, we would have enemies from the south as even our own brothers who have been brainwashed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by CaptainAyub: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

You are not Ijaw,you are not Igbo.
What are you doing here?
Abi your own zombie duty na to face Igbos?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ScamHunter: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

What are you doing here?

The fowldunk lives on Nairaland. His tiny brain cannot process anything meaningful because he spews the rubbish from his mind to make up chatter for a miserable 30k. You're also right in your assertion. They hire these zombies based on their hatred for Ndigbo. That is why you see them like flies in Igbo-related topics.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
This slave...

iboes are nothing but our former slaves....

Opobos, Bonnys, Ndokis are in all Ijaw social cultural organizations, INC IYC LINO etc. oya go and removed them... slaves...

Common slaves our great grand fathers sold like goods....

I know how many ibos my greater grand father sold out. So shut up you slave....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ScamHunter: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
This slave...

Opobos, Bonnys, Ndokis are in all Ijaw social cultural organizations, INC IYC LINO etc. oya go and removed them... slaves...

We have heard. If Opobo and Bonny are your slaves? Why is their native Igbo language giving you people sleepless night? In case you do not know, Ndigbo have already busted your Ijaw lies. All the kings of Opobo and Bonny are Ndigbo. Did you sell Bonny and Opobo kings as your slaves too? I encourage you to read this post and be educated. Then stop behaving like the pirate that you have always been. So Mister pirate, here is the link @Captain8 https://www.nairaland.com/6871524/true-identity-bonny-opobo-people

It proved beyond reasonable doubt that Ijaw sold no Igbo slaves. In fact, the kings of Opobo and Bonny are both Igbo. The slaves in Bonny were from everywhere around inland Bight of Biafra, including Ijaw pirates. Even the name Amanyanabo is Igbo but you Ijaws stole it the way you're trying to steal all the coastal tribes by bribing the hungry ones among them with petro money.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
This slave...

Really, like seriously!!!

Opobo and Bonny are there in your IYC not becuase they want to be culturally related to you, but they are there becuase of money, and you know how Igbos love the money and the cash for investments.

Igbos think of investments while iJaw think of drinking Alcohol, and slurring all day.

For Slaves, well there is a thread in which that has been tabled out a few days ago, there was and never any Ijaw merchant who sold Igbo slaves.

Your population was too small, that the Igbo merchants had to beg the White merchants not to sell you people unless you people phase out or get extinct. That's why you're still here till date.

So, stay with it and kneel before your Kings and Queens. Worship the Igbos like your god.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
You common slaves will remain dot forever... Dotians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Opobo and Bonny are there in your IYC not becuase they want to be culturally related to you, but they are there becuase of money, and you know how Igbos love the money and the cash for investments.

Igbos think of investments while iJaw think of drinking Alcohol, and slurring all day.

For Slaves, well there is a thread in which that has been tables out, there was and never any Ijaw merchant who sold Igbo slaves.

Your population was too small, that the Igbo merchants had to beg the White merchants not to sell you people unless you people phase out or get extinct. That's why you're still here till date.

So, stay with it and kneel before your Kings and Queens. Worship the Igbos like your god.
madam, all what we know is our ancestors sold ibos very much..... Our ancestors made you spread over europe....

Slaves....

Bonny and Opobo are Ijaw.... nothing any dot people can do about it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich come and proof yourself here against BBB(Bad Bella Biafrans) members

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
madam, all what we know is our ancestors sold ibos very much..... Our ancestors made you spread over europe....

Slaves....

Bonny and Opobo are Ijaw.... nothing any dot people can do about it.

Yes, and the Igbo blood is now in bred in all humanity, white, black and Chinese. Check out Rihanna, T.D. Jakes and the likes
And even Jamaicans and most Carribbean countries are proud Eboe countries now.
You Ijaws were to small to be sold. Even when you people commited suicide, the Igbo merchant then had to beg, because you came through us to ask the Europeans to pardon your small clans on the sea then.

Igbos still needed you for their small doings, like trading on fish and all, so they had to beg to spare you.

You people were never slave merchants and didn't own any coast.

I'm even ashamed of saying Igbo slave merchants becuase in the world today, you're supposed to be ashamed to say that.

But it's only Ijaws that glorify in their fictional Ijaw merchants. Silly bunch of tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

We have heard. If Opobo and Bonny are your slaves? Why is their native Igbo language giving you people sleepless night? In case you do not know, Ndigbo have already busted your Ijaw lies. All the kings of Opobo and Bonny are Ndigbo. Did you sell Bonny and Opobo kings as your slaves too? I encourage you to read this post and be educated. Then stop behaving like the pirate that you have always been. So Mister pirate, here is the link @Captain8 https://www.nairaland.com/6871524/true-identity-bonny-opobo-people

It proved beyond reasonable doubt that Ijaw sold no Igbo slaves. In fact, the kings of Opobo and Bonny are both Igbo. The slaves in Bonny were from everywhere around inland Bight of Biafra, including Ijaw pirates. Even the name Amanyanabo is Igbo but you Ijaws stole it the way you're trying to steal all the coastal tribes by bribing the hungry ones among them with petro money.
what is this one saying? Mpurumiri at work.... Bonny and Opobos are Ijaws....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
ThickSharon123:

For Slaves, well there is a thread in which that has been tabled out a few days ago, there was and never any Ijaw merchant who sold Igbo slaves.

Are you an Ibani?
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
what is this one saying? Mpurumiri at work.... Bonny and Opobos are Ijaws....

I heard you people are reinventing the Ogogoro ancestral drink to suit your times.

There's even one of my friend, Charlotte, her mom is divorced from her dad, she claimed Ijaw but she'd never been there. Do you know what she said.

She said she's never been to Bayelsa where she's from as told by her mom becuase her mom told her, her dad is irresponsible. I took pity on her. Not to know your father nor visit your land ever before.

I guess is in Ijaw people's blood to be irresponsible and addicts to anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by AwkaFinest: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

I have passed my message..

A word should be enough for the wise

You have spoken well.

My meth brothers keep disgracing our forefathers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by meccuno: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

Same thing wey dey concern your people about Tinubu
i dont have any business with Tinubu only that i live in Lagos. if you cross ore going down, nobody gives a fvck about Tinubu. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by AwkaFinest: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

What are you doing here?

He's here to give you a proper rehabilitation. meth has really eating into your medulla...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
AwkaFinest:

He's here to give you a proper rehabilitation. meth has really eating into your medulla...

All these mkpumiri finalist, do you think that hurts Igbos. As if you guys don't have drugs in your lands. Lol. If you people do not have anything to say, it would be "mkpumiri" now...continue, my Igbo Kings and Queens are not jittery or would cow like you hypocrites. Lol.

Check where they come from you'll hear worst things from them.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Kinematics: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ipig miscreants keep fooling around...

Ijaws have really dealt with this one grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kinematics:
Ipig miscreants keep fooling around...

Ijaws has really dealt with this on grin grin grin grin

Ehhhhh.... Really, Ijaw that no one knows them. Ask any ordinary Nigerian about Ijaw, they'll tell you militant. That's how they've sold themselves publicly to the world.

For the rest, they'll be like "What is Ijaw?" Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Reelected Into AU Peace And Security Council / Supreme Court Judges Who May Decide Nigeria’s Next President / Billionaire Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Is Accused Of Wearing Torn Pants On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.