Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands (3812 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
oga, that's your mumuness not for me and my Ijaw people...

I'm I the one that created this thread? U dey craze? You can never be Ijaw...
You did not condemned the thread that attack my people but condemned me that defend my people....

You are not Ijaw. Be proud of you useless ibo tribe
I corrected her,but stop the names calling we don't need it.
We are related.or should I start calling top ijaws related to igbos
Diesani
Asari
Gej
Madam patience
Anna banner
Timaya etc
Etc we are related either by blood or marriage
I m pro ss and se and I believe in the unity of my region.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Most ijaws are married to igbos,I don't know about your own delta ijaws oo but most ijaws are married to Igbo and can speak igbo.
These include
Bonny,
Opobo.
Wakrike
Kalabari
Andoni etc
Like I said I'm Rivers ijaw
what is your kingdom?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
what is your kingdom?
Wakrike
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I corrected her,but stop the names calling we don't need it.
We are related.or should I start calling top ijaws related to igbos
Diesani
Asari
Gej
Madam patience
Anna banner
Timaya etc
Etc we are related either by blood or marriage
I m pro ss and se and I believe in the unity of my region.
you are a mumuni for this trash you type here...
You don't know me if not you type this lies for me...

You are stupid... Asari is the only idiot that have ibo father The rest have nothing to do with ibo... Diezani only married to ibo man..

If you don't have meaningful thing to talk, out of my way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
you are a mumuni for this trash you type here...
You don't know me if not you type this lies for me...

You are stupid... Asari is the only idiot that have ibo father The rest have nothing to do with ibo... Diezani only married to ibo man..

If you don't have meaningful thing to talk, out of my way
Did you understand what I said at all.
I said most ijaws are related to igbos through marriage or blood.
Madam is from my clan.
Her mother is igbo.
Diesani married igbo.
Timaya baby mama is igbo.
Anna banner is flavours baby mama.
I can go on and on.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Did you understand what I said at all.
I said most ijaws are related to igbos through marriage or blood.
Madam is from my clan.
Her mother is igbo.
Diesani married igbo.
Timaya baby mama is igbo.
Anna banner is flavours baby mama.
I can go on and on.
so this is what you mean by the ibo Ijaw relationship.?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
the idiot is not Ijaw... He never condemned the op thread but condemned me that react...

Bastardlyrich is not Ijaw...
I know say no be Ijaw boy before, because he doesn't know the difference between Clan and IYC zones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
the idiot is not Ijaw... He never condemned the op thread but condemned me that react...

Bastardlyrich is not Ijaw...
I know say no be Ijaw boy before, because he doesn't know the difference between Clan and IYC zones.
Even Urhobo and Itsekiri guy's decoded his identity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

What do you mean I don't know the meaning of clan,you said clan I told you wakrike meaning okrika.
Zone is eastern ijaw
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
on.[/quote] Yorubas are never Ijaw problems...
Only ibo person can say what you are saying mostly ipob.....
Both ibos and Yorubas are not Ijaw problem but Ibos are having too much bad attitudes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

he doesn't know anything about Ijaw... He talks like Ibo and Ijaw...

He doesn't know difference between IYC zone and clan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

he even said Ibos are related to Ijaws, what a child like talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

What do you mean I don't know the meaning of clan,you said clan I told you wakrike meaning okrika.
Zone is eastern ijaw
I asked you for your Clan and you said Eastern Ijaw undecided like i said no Ijaw person will ever ask you for your zone, because it doesn't matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
he doesn't know anything about Ijaw... He talks like Ibo and Ijaw...

He doesn't know difference between IYC zone and clan
Because they live in Ijaw land, they feel they know everything about Ijaw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Because they live in Ijaw land, they feel they know everything about Ijaw
that's Ibos attitude....

They are worst than Fulanis......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

I asked you for your Clan and you said Eastern Ijaw undecided like i said no Ijaw person will ever ask you for your zone, because it doesn't matter.
When,I told you wakrike and you are saying something else.
My man I'm ijaw and I love igbos and I almost all ijaws I know align with igbos including top ijaws like gej,asari,Tom polo,madam,Edwin Clarke etc ijaws that matter.
If you people have been paid to insult our Igbo brothers,then call your name say I hate igbos not ijaws.
I'm ijaws and I love and appreciate igbos.
Final
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
that's Ibos attitude....

They are worst than Fulanis......
We will keep exposing them one by one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

We will keep exposing them one by one
as usual...

We Ijaws can't like Ibos with animal attitude

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

My man I'm ijaw and I love igbos and I almost all ijaws I know align with igbos including top ijaws like gej,asari,Tom polo,madam,Edwin Clarke etc ijaws that matter.
If you people have been paid to insult our Igbo brothers,then call your name say I hate igbos not ijaws.
Final
You keep exposing yourself grin
Tompolo is all about Ijaw and Delta people undecided
Asari is all about his personal interest undecided
Chief EK Clark is all about Ijaw, Niger Delta and Nigeria undecided The same with Jonathan undecided
Are you aware Ojukwu almost killed Ek Clark during the civil war

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Final
did you just mentioned Tompolo?
Hahaha � guy, go sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Chief EK Clark is all about Ijaw, Niger Delta and Nigeria undecided The same with Jonathan undecided

I'm very tired of the guy. He keep exposing himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
I'm very tired of the guy. He keep exposing himself.
The guy funny die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Say what ever you want,I'm ijaw and will never hate Igbo.igbos are ijaw brothers.i won't hate igbos I repeat and if you attack them,I will tell them you are not ijaw or simply you are the one that hates them,not ijaws.
Because I no hate Igbo,infact they are my friends and neighbors.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Captain8:
did you just mentioned Tompolo?
Hahaha � guy, go sleep
Upload your pics if you are ijaw with your clan and I will never repliy you again when you insult them.untill them you might even be Yoruba simple.
I no hate Igbo and never will.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Say what ever you want,I'm ijaw and will never hate Igbo.igbos are ijaw brothers.i won't hate igbos I repeat and if you attack them,I will tell them you are not ijaw or simply you are the one that hates them,not ijaws.
Because I no hate Igbo,infact they are my friends and neighbors.
Thank u
I guess you hate Itsekiri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

I guess you hate Itsekiri
I hate backstabbers, betrayals,pretenders, ritualist,betrayals,liars,cowards, propagandist and dirty people.
If anybody fall into these group,I hate such a person until they change their attitude.
No tribe just like individuals is perfect but I will pick some tribe over orthers because of their character.
Ss and se won't vote for tinubu if that's what you people are paid for then it won't work.
I'm ijaw and I'm pro ss and se.
We need to unite more than ever
The country is structured against us.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by tutudesz: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I hate backstabbers, betrayals,pretenders, ritualist,betrayals,liars,cowards, propagandist and dirty people.
If anybody fall into these group,I hate such a person until they change their attitude.
No tribe just like individuals is perfect but I will pick some tribe over orthers because of their character.
Ss and se won't vote for tinubu if that's what you people are paid for then it won't work.
I'm ijaw and I'm pro ss and se.
We need to unite more than ever
The country is structured against us.
Between Itsekiri and Igbo, who backstabbed Ijaw people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Kinematics:
Ipig miscreants keep fooling around...

Ijaws have really dealt with this one grin grin grin grin

Don’t start posting pictures ba, we have pictures we can post too. Consider this a warning.

Seun,
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Upload your pics if you are ijaw with your clan and I will never repliy you again when you insult them.untill them you might even be Yoruba simple.
I no hate Igbo and never will.
go sleep...dooh..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Kinematics: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

[s]Don’t start posting pictures ba, we have pictures we can post too. Consider this a warning.
[/s]
Seun,
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Bastardlyrich: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Cap grin :Dtain8:
go sleep...dooh..
.swagga agent.
You like Yoruba then hate Igbo.
Lol grin
You are a fol
You are not ijaw
Yorubas that gang up against gej and madam p
Welcome Yoruba Muslim
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Cannibal leader

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yorubas, Beware / Ibori’s Wife Still In London Prison - : For Inability To Meet Bail Conditions / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Surgery Successful In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.