Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands (3810 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Receive Death Threats, Corruption Is Fighting Back / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You fake Ijaw people are very funny, I'm beginning to trust the other guy. If no one gives on your agenda and viewpoint you chastise such people.
The hate I have for Ijaws isn't small.

Don't mind the guy... He should be bowing down to worship you. If not for the Aros, they would have gone extinct.

He should be kissing your feet right now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Don't mind the guy... He should be bowing down to worship you. If not for the Aros, they would have gone extinct.

He should be kissing your feet right now.

Aros are Igbos, my mom would never trade for it. That's why I said he should bow to his Igbo Kings and Queens. Lol.
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Aros are Igbos, my mom would never trade for it. That's why I said he should bow to his Igbo Kings and Queens. Lol.
Of course, Anrus are 350% Igbos..

His ancestors kissed and worship Igbos to succeed in life... The secret to his success in life is to look for an Igbo man or woman to bow down to and worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by RobbStark(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Hi!

Well, I've been on social media for a long while now, and I've been seeing this Ijaw nationalism on claiming their lost lands from God knows who.

They've made up several post that Igbo conquered lands to Igbo were slaves to these set of independent lands that it begs ignoring. (But this answer begs the question, which tribe was spared in slave trade, please tell me?)

Now, to the topic of Ijaw nationalism. If the Ijaws are so great and superb as the concort, then why answer British names, the same tribal discrepancies you chide and make mockery of the great Igbos on. You hear names like, Stevenson Marriott, Nancy Collins, Sarah Hampson, most times it seems they want to turn to whites by force by fire. And it's good, if you feel it's good, it's good.

Secondly, you hear Ijaws saying the own all of the coast from Gambia to Angola. Haba!?? Okay, with all these coast what good are you doing with it? That's by the way, I've noticed Ijaws are somewhat braggarts, but in the most silliest of ways, check most of their thread on Nairaland, and you'll see them glorying theirselsves in selling Igbos, in which there's no document til date on an Ijaw merchant even touching an Igbo person, talk more selling them as slaves.

I guess it's because they passed their coast? That's the justification.

One lie that blew me off, was when one of their compatriots said, his grandmother bought so many Igbo slaves and married them to her sons and daughters. I was like, "These Ijaw people can lie oooo..Chine skirt!!!"

And so many lies and turning of history.

Now their main place of contempt is taking back the Apoi from Ondo, in which they outrightly claim are Ijaws to taking Opobo and Bonny lands, in which these peopt classify themselves as Ubani and Ibani. But attaché by force, you'll see Ijaws putting tags like, Ibani or Ubani-Ijaw and the likes. Most times, I've seen some saying Ibibio-ijaws and all that gibberish tags.

Ubani people, who are the Bonny and Opobo clearly speak Igbo, I'll love you dear, Nairalanders to head to the land yourself and check out things yourself. None of them speak low of themselves, they utter the language in their full right. But Ijaw wouldn't make these individuals rest, they are forcing them to speak the Ibani language by force by fire.

And do you know what? Do you know Ibani isn't an Ijaw dialect, it's pure Kalabari, but Ijaws love attaché.

I pity my mom's people, these Ijaws are the Fulani in the south, and they want to take over the coast, were no one gives them attention, they want that attention by force. And would do anything to have it. I heard they now have indigenous Ijaws in Lagos to Ondo, and it's countless.

Now, here is my sympathy for today, if you're Opobo or Bonny, be proud of who you are as an Ubani or Ibani person. No Igbos ever conquered you nor were Igbo slaves brought into the land to decimate or eliminate the fictional Ijaw culture.

Don't let Ijaw intimidate you becuase they've got the power to supervise the oil proceeds in the south. So, one word that you are this or that, then you're exited.

Don't let your forefathers squirm in their graves and curse the land becuase you allowed Ijaws belittle and initmaidate you easily.

Ever wondered when your forefathers were alive, that you never heard Ijaws in history books and all?
Well, here is the simple answer, Ijaws were bomboys then, helpers or as Yoruba would call it Omodo. They listened to every beck and call of your father's.

Still stand with that integrity.

#Ijaws and their entire lineage are nothing to you Opobo and Bonny people.

Do some of them speak Ibo?? Yes
Does that make them Ibo?? No
Do they bear Ibo names including their villages?? No
Why do they refer to them as Ibo?? Cos some speak Ibo.

Jaja founded Opobo, is Opobo an Ibo word ?? No.
Jaja has children, do they bear Ibo names No.
Has the OP seen any Ibo man from Opobo?? No.
Is there any Ibo man from bonny or Opobo?? No.
Do the ibos know how to swim?? The number is negligible.
Why are they after Bonny n Opobo??
They need sea route.

I am from Opobo, my name is Idawarifa, and I am not Ibo but Ijaw.

In summary, nothing you ibos say here or do can change the fact that bonny n Opobo are Ijaw lands.
All una noise ends here.
Win all the arguements online, we the Ijaws have been winning on land.
So make Una continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
RobbStark:

They need sea route.

In summary, nothing you ibos say here or do can change the fact that bonny n Opobo are Ijaw lands.
All una noise ends here.
So make Una continue.
Says a mosquito-infested Bayelsa swamp dweller. You only occupy those 4 LGAs in the most uninhabitable, abandoned areas in the South. Know this and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Gbagura: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why does ibo hates everyone else in Nigeria and everyone hates ibos deeply in return? Why's it only ibos? I've not seen a single tribe in Nigeria that eboes can boast of being a close ally with.

This people chose a wrong culture to be honest and its not helping them. If everyone sees everything you do as bad, then it's time to start changing your ways but ego has kept eboes the target of everyone both home and abroad.

Indians now recognize eboes clearly through their get-rich-quick and pepper-everybody mentality. Southy people identifies eboes seperately too.

Nobody hates and detest you, it's your character attracting hatred upon yourselves. If you like change and if you like don't change. You're already reaping the price by being treated as a minor group in national politics.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Why does ibo hates everyone else in Nigeria and everyone hates ibos deeply in return? Why's it only ibos? I've not seen a single tribe in Nigeria that eboes can boast of being a close ally with.

This people chose a wrong culture to be honest and its not helping them. If everyone sees everything you do as bad, then it's time to start changing your ways but ego has kept eboes the target of everyone both home and abroad.

Indians now recognize eboes clearly through their get-rich-quick and pepper-everybody mentality. Southy people identifies eboes seperately too.

Nobody hates and detest you, it's your character attracting hatred upon yourselves. If you like change and if you like don't change. You're already reaping the price by being treated as a minor group in national politics.
Says the hateful, low IQed failed Bonobo with nothing to show in life but streams of failed scamming business ventures.
Wrong culture. That is why they are doing better than you... I believe they have told you openly and blatantly they wanted to have their own country, they never hid it from you all, did they?
Is it Igbos that are posting negative things about Igbos on the politics section? You hate, yet you will not let them be? Your men will not stop disturbing and drooling over their women. Shiorrr.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
aunty, the work of your people ritualism, ashawo work, baby factory, drug peddling, cannibalism,

Asked that your mother how much we sold her people..

See where we sold your iboes
Ijaws were never known for their intelligence. Low IQ, creek dwelling morons with worm-infested legs. You still belive you lying prirate fatheirs with no history. When did John (Jo) and James (Ja) Wedderburn become Ijaws?
When did the influential Wedderburn brothers from great Britain become Ijaws?
Lying scums

Now take this picture to your lying elders and ask them why they lied to you all your life that Ja and Jo Wedderburn who are as white as snow were Ijaws.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Liebermantic: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
aunty, the work of your people ritualism, ashawo work, baby factory, drug peddling, cannibalism,

Asked that your mother how much we sold her people..

See where we sold your iboes
Who sold IGBO? Tell me the tribe
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Gbagura: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Says the hateful, low IQed failed Bonobo with nothing to show in life but streams of failed scamming business ventures.
Wrong culture. That is why they are doing better than you... I believe they have told you openly and blatantly they wanted to have their own country, they never hid it from you all, did they?
Is it Igbos that are posting negative things about Igbos on the politics section? You hate, yet you will not let them be? Your men will not stop disturbing and drooling over their women. Shiorrr.
Ibos are doing better than themselves not me. YES, you chose a wrong culture that breeds hates, egoism and crimes. Everything is wrong about your culture hence why everywhere you go, both home and abroad, you attracts hate to yourselves.

It's only ibo that will come to your land and after you've welcomed them fully, they turn back and start abusing the hosts, telling them how ibos are better than them when they don't even worth nothing.

What sort of bad culture is that? Hating on your hosts and you feel it's the right thing? That's how it's been from North to West and South and when they start doing them bad, cries of marginalization starts.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by AwkaFinest: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Ibos are doing better than themselves not me. YES, you chose a wrong culture that breeds hates, egoism and crimes. Everything is wrong about your culture hence why everywhere you go, both home and abroad, you attracts hate to yourselves.

It's only ibo that will come to your land and after you've welcomed them fully, they turn back and start abusing the hosts, telling them how ibos are better than them when they don't even worth nothing.

What sort of bad culture is that? Hating on your hosts and you feel it's the right thing? That's how it's been from North to West and South and when they start doing them bad, cries of marginalization starts.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:

Maybe you are envious? God blessed the Igbos in Physical beauty, intellectually, culturally. So we should not brag, we should sit and listen to the bad thread you underachieving lots want to tag Igbos as. You alone have the right to celebrate yourself while we Igbos sit in self-pity right?

You lots have the good culture of skull mining, yahoo scams, terrorism and blowing up pipelines.

That is why we are making it easier for you by campaigning for a different country. When we have a separate country, we will not give Nigeria a bad reputation any longer.

For Igbos, we do not hesitate to give back what others gives us., Hate for hate, love for love.

And you see that the scamming business you are using to make Nigeria great, the day you repent, leave that scam and embrace an Igbo man to teach you business, that is the day you will make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Liebermantic:

Who sold IGBO? Tell me the tribe
Ijaws, Itshekiris, Benins sold igbos to white men.. but Ijaws are the major players in trade game

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaws were never known for their intelligence. Low IQ, creek dwelling morons with worm-infested legs. You still belive you lying prirate fatheirs with no history. When did John (Jo) and James (Ja) Wedderburn become Ijaws?
When did the influential Wedderburn brothers from great Britain become Ijaws?
Lying scums

Now take this picture to your lying elders and ask them why they lied to you all your life that Ja and Jo Wedderburn who are as white as snow were Ijaws.
we sold igbos to Jo wedder..

even Jo wedder has Ijaw root..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You fake Ijaw people are very funny, I'm beginning to trust the other guy. If no one gives on your agenda and viewpoint you chastise such people.
The hate I have for Ijaws isn't small.
your hatred do no harms to us instead we got more Joy because you people are nobody to the Great Ijaws...

Now, why do you hate Ijaw?.....and you will have no reason to give..
Jealous

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

See his fresh, fine face. The cannibals and the original ones are your ancestors go and read Crows and Balkies book, how they killed and ate traders plying the coast.

The innocent traders had to be always forfitied to keep you guys at bay.

And I heard the practice of eating people is still down in some Ijaw clans, that's why the people you are looking forward to associating with do not want to be associated with you, becuase they believe anything Ijaw is bad.

Lol.
every tribe wanted Ijaw... Come to nigeria and see how people are dragging Ijaws to be part of their Republic....

Nigeria republic want Ijaws...
Biafla always begging Ijaws..
Niger delta tribe wanted Ijaws in the niger delta Republic...

But, it's we Ijaws rejecting them..

We only want Ijaw Republic..

Igbos always begging us to be biafra but we keep rejecting them.... Everybody want Ijaws, but everybody is rejecting Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

My mother told me you're "Nonentities, and irresponsible, she even added you're dreamers," so I shouldn't pay attention to you. She told me from the onset that Ijaws and Igbos have nothing with common.

Come to think of it, this cannibal you're talking about. I read in one of this history books how Ijaws were sea pirates and also cannibals. Chisus.

The big fish in the sea no do you silly ancestors they now had to murder and eat traders plying the coast.

It would have been hell. Gosh, Ijaw people are evil.

I'd even heard that practice is still till today, that's why no one at the coast wants to associate with Ijaw. Lord, it's getting clear to me.
but, your leaders, ipob says we are one.
Why are you people contradicting yourselves?....... Our enemies have confused...... Wonderful.. Ijaw is too Great..

Ipob aka ibom jews said Ijaws and Igbos are one..

Ibo christians in other words, said Ibos have nothing to do with Ijaws..

Chai... confusion..

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
NewsForYou:
This thread is on page for and I have not seen any Igbo person condemn the OP for this unnecessary post. Why always attack others unprovoked. If they attack you back people Asampetenwaanyi and achalangwanne or whatever that moniker is will start cc’ing mods.
This is uncalled for. Why won’t you just let others enjoy their peace for God’s sake.
Igbos are bully and it shouldn’t be. This is why people create counter threads.
Mynd44 please close this thread it’s uncalled for.
exactly. You said it..
I can't see this and not to create counter thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

It isn't everything someone would say that would go publicly. Rihanna could have said it to a news reporter but wasn't covered becuase they don't hold ethnicity like we do in Africa.
Or you think she's tribalistic like you and would come to be showing off. In the right time, or if someone asks her, I'm sure she would clearly state it.
So, go and sleep, Rihanna is an Igbo lady. grin
so, it's just your mere assumption you presenting as fact to the public..
Rihanna never said she was ibo but you wish she is ibo because of her colour, and you present it as fact...

Do you you think nigerians are dull like your iboe youths?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
Why are you people contradicting yourselves?....... Our enemies have confused...... Wonderful.. Ijaw is too Great..

Chai... confusion..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
so, it's just your mere assumption you presenting as fact to the public..
Rihanna never said she was ibo but you wish she is ibo because of her colour, and you present it as fact...

Do you you think nigerians are dull like your iboe youths?

grin grin grin Jealousy grin grin
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:

Chai... confusion..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
every tribe wanted Ijaw... Come to nigeria and see how people are dragging Ijaws to be part of their Republic....

Nigeria republic want Ijaws...
Biafla always begging Ijaws..
Niger delta tribe wanted Ijaws in the niger delta Republic...

But, it's we Ijaws rejecting them..

We only want Ijaw Republic..

Igbos always begging us to be biafra but we keep rejecting them.... Everybody want Ijaws, but everybody is rejecting Igbos..

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

that's an ipob aba made history..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
that's an ipob aba made history..

grin grin grin...if I hear. Don't be ashamed of your real history. It's already documented and it's known amongst Aros.

But Aros don't go yapping about that we were your Lords.

Ijaw is the one that loves making ficitonal show of things grin grin grin grin grin

And wait, I thought Aba is Ndoki-Ijaw. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
RobbStark:

They need sea route.

All una noise ends here.
So make Una continue.
thicksharon123 you see where your ignorancy landed you to?

Opobo man have disgraced you and your thread....
This is the disgrace someone gets when he)she can't do simple research but only listen to propagandist ipob who are doing everything at their power just to get access to sea....

You in far away Ghana and you believing ipob as if they are telling you truth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
thicksharon123 you see where your ignorancy landed you to?

Opobo man have disgraced you and your thread....
This is the disgrace someone gets when he)she can't do simple research but only listen to propagandist ipob who are doing everything at their power just to get access to sea....

You in far away Ghana and you believing ipob as if they are telling you truth...

I didn't reply him becuase that's not an Opobo guy. Most Opobo people I've met wouldn't say that.

In fact the one I met in my work place told me, the name change was caused by the civil war.

In fact everything happening in Opobo and Bonny was caused by the civil war, and that's what Ijaw took advantage on. Using the Igbo weakness to get at them. But don't worry they are coming for Ijaw.

All the suspicion on Yoruba and Fulani would be turned to Ijaws, and Igbos would deal with all of you and take you back to your polluted creeks.

And I'm not far away in Ghana, I stay in Nigeria. My mom is Igbo. Why is it hard for this Ijaw urchins to apprehend simple stuff?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gbagura:

if they can listen to this your advice their life will be better, they will get love...

Thicksharon123 come and see how detest your Ibos because of their bad attitude. You thinks it only Ijaws that are complaining of this your bad attitude?

Advice your people to change from their bad attitude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by ThickSharon123(f): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
if they can listen to this your advice their life will be better, they will get love...

Thicksharon123 come and see how detest your Ibos because of their bad attitude. You thinks it only Ijaws that are complaining of this your bad attitude?

Advice your people to change from their bad attitude

grin grin grin
Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Ekealterego: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Captain8:
we sold igbos to Jo wedder..

even Jo wedder has Ijaw root..

So, this man has Ijaw roots?

So this your drunk Ijaw father here and the white man are from the same roots?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

listen to good advice mugu.. if everyone see what you do as bad, is it not better you change?

Your attitude always attracting hatred on you yet you can't sit down and asked yourself simple question...

Besides, who has asked for Ibos exit in nigeria?

No one in the history of ibo has ever asked for Igbo republic, which you know. So why complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And The Conundrum Of Fighting Back Lost Lands by Captain8(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin
everyone is complaining of Ibos bad attitude..
When you travelled to northern nigeria, they complaining of Ibos bad attitude..

West, they are complaining of Ibos bad attitude..

South, they are complaining of Ibos bad attitude.

Every tribes in nigeria complaining of Ibos bad attitude..

Whenever you see two tribes attacking each other on internet, Ibos are always the opponent..why?

I pray, God changed them before it's too late for them

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Yoruba Hoodlums Attack Hausa Community (Pictures) / Jimi Agbaje's Picture Was Omitted On Ballot Papers / Cecilia Ibru Regains Freedom. Relocates To London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.